Best forearm workout for stuntin...

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2009, 03:00 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Best forearm workout for stuntin...

I'm at the lot on Sundays from about noon till 7. Of course I don't ride the ENTIRE time.........we have LOTS of safety meetings!

+1 on seein some vid from Nickel boy. I've seen Towlieee vids many times before.....he's a rider. Not sure about Nickel Thrower, though...
Old 04-29-2009, 03:02 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by I_throw_nickels
i said that bcuz he said he's scared of the 5-0....theres no reason to be scared of them boys if your rockin the freeway...they dont have a ****** chance to catch ya....get on the in town main road then worry about cops
When it comes to cops, I'd rather be on a main road where 110mph is "fast" and "get away" speed and not on the highway where hi-po's can do 140mph no problem

Trust me, if there was a (W) endorsement (wheelie license) then I'd be sitting at every stop light in this position.. Instead of doing this no more then once a week max.
http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/3...eptoss2vq9.jpg

But nah I prefer having zero points on my license, and well, I just enjoy having a license period
Old 04-29-2009, 03:03 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
I'm at the lot on Sundays from about noon till 7. Of course I don't ride the ENTIRE time.........we have LOTS of safety meetings!

+1 on seein some vid from Nickel boy. I've seen Towlieee vids many times before.....he's a rider. Not sure about Nickel Thrower, though...

Ya I just wish stunt riding was bigger here.. This summer I hope to make it to kansas city a lot more.. Always a big crowd there!
Old 04-29-2009, 03:04 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Word. Weekends we usually have a whole crew of people that come out and murder the lots. This past Sunday there musta been 20 people rippin for the majority of the day. I usually get tired before I get bored.
SICCKKK!! Most we've had was 10 riders at the lot. That must be a blast....action everywhere!

+1 on gettin tired before I get bored.
Old 04-29-2009, 03:07 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Towlieee

Ya I just wish stunt riding was bigger here.. This summer I hope to make it to kansas city a lot more.. Always a big crowd there!
Originally Posted by Righteous 1
SICCKKK!! Most we've had was 10 riders at the lot. That must be a blast....action everywhere!

+1 on gettin tired before I get bored.
Word, thats what makes it fun - people rippin wheelies everywhere and just hangin w the homies. Cant beat that