no handed sitdown o's.

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2009, 09:28 AM

rockstarbilly is a decent person
no handed sitdown o's.

ok im turning them in last night but i know i need to lean in to the tank a bit more. any other advice would be sweet to as im on it tonight and wanna nail em. cheers people.
Old 04-24-2009, 09:30 AM

f4i2002 is a decent person
Re: no handed sitdown o's.

good luck
Old 04-24-2009, 09:53 AM

rockstarbilly is a decent person

i can get half way round everytime. i can do no handers all day. they seem alot easya than alot of easy tricks for me i dont know why. i suck at hb stuff.
Old 04-24-2009, 10:58 AM
RedruM

dmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the rough

nh sitdown O's = hottness
Old 04-24-2009, 11:14 AM
Honda > Yamaha

WheelzUp is a decent person

if you nail those.... YOU ARE MY HERO!!! good luck bro
Old 04-24-2009, 01:24 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

i hook my foot under the peg and can only get half way around as well and sometimes i get 1. but ya know something about them seems more comfortable, like if i'm doing a regular sitdown circle i focus too much on body positioning and its like a chore to do just 4 circles, but with the no handed you can just lean back and crack open a beer...
Old 04-24-2009, 01:35 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

the secret to sit down no hand circles is figuring out how not to slide back , i have a gp style shift pattern so i hook my foot under the shifter to hold on
Old 04-24-2009, 02:17 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by old man roger
the secret to sit down no hand circles is figuring out how not to slide back , i have a gp style shift pattern so i hook my foot under the shifter to hold on
So.....for no hander O's, you DON'T want to be back against the back of the seat!?! That's how I do my no handers.....slid all the way back. I was turnin 'em in last night........about 1/3 of a turn each time..felt pretty good. I don't have a chance in hell, if I gotta hump the tank....
Old 04-24-2009, 02:27 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
So.....for no hander O's, you DON'T want to be back against the back of the seat!?! That's how I do my no handers.....slid all the way back. I was turnin 'em in last night........about 1/3 of a turn each time..felt pretty good. I don't have a chance in hell, if I gotta hump the tank....
no no no you misunderstood me you do want to be against the back of the seat but you need to be firm and not slipping back so hooking your foot on some thing makes it so you can make corrections to keep them going
Old 04-24-2009, 08:29 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by old man roger
no no no you misunderstood me you do want to be against the back of the seat but you need to be firm and not slipping back so hooking your foot on some thing makes it so you can make corrections to keep them going
Ah ha..........Ok, I got it. Yes, I like to hook my foot under my chubby little ESD...
Old 04-24-2009, 09:41 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

People who put their foot under bracket & peg is a cheater

I always keep my foot on the peg and havent had a problem with no handed sitdown circles.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:12 PM

.....then I'm one BIG cheater.....even though I can't do 'em, yet!

Got any other cheater tips!?!