jessica maine and clutch control 09 battle....

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 10:18 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: jessica maine and clutch control 09 battle....

Jessica who?? Does she still ride??
Old 04-23-2009, 10:27 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
there was a thread. she got her loot but alie brandy and alicia didnt get theirs.
not cool. that's bad business.
Old 04-23-2009, 10:30 AM

f4i2002 is a decent person

that sucks you guys worked so hard for that money and for some one to be gay. cluch control suck!
Old 04-23-2009, 10:39 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

there was a thread. she got her loot but alie brandy and alicia didnt get theirs.
i got paid.
Old 04-23-2009, 10:41 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
i got paid.
oh yeah thats right. the lawyer got her dough lol. sucks for the other 2 non lawyer riders
Old 04-23-2009, 10:45 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

breach of contract is breach of contract regardless of the pointless opinions relating to the parties involved.
Old 04-23-2009, 10:46 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

breach of contract is breach of contract regardless of the pointless opinions relating to the parties involved.
agreed. it was a joke
Old 04-23-2009, 10:53 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

agreed. it was a joke
alie and her legalities
Old 04-23-2009, 10:59 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Trachito
alie and her legalities
I dunno if that was even directed at me coz I didnt make a pointless opinion relating to the parties involved I dont think I did anyway
Old 04-23-2009, 11:08 AM

oh yeah thats right. the lawyer got her dough lol. sucks for the other 2 non lawyer riders
Yes.

I hope all works out for all the parties involved.
Old 04-23-2009, 11:18 AM

agreed. it was a joke
I dunno if that was even directed at me coz I didnt make a pointless opinion relating to the parties involved I dont think I did anyway
oh no hun. that definitely wasn't directed to you!!!

I was referring to some other comments that beat to the drum of: "i personally don't think you are a good enough stunt rider, therefore you do not deserve full performance on a contract".

those are the people that should never, never represent themselves in court. they should call me when they need a lawyer. DON'T FORGET TO CALL ME GUYS, I'LL GIVE YOU A DISCOUNT!!!!
Old 04-23-2009, 11:25 AM
NealFoReal

Yes.

I hope all works out for all the parties involved.
word me too.

oh no hun. that definitely wasn't directed to you!!!

I was referring to some other comments that beat to the drum of: "i personally don't think you are a good enough stunt rider, therefore you do not deserve full performance on a contract".

those are the people that should never, never represent themselves in court. they should call me when they need a lawyer. DON'T FORGET TO CALL ME GUYS, I'LL GIVE YOU A DISCOUNT!!!!
thats what i thought but it came right after my post so i thought hmmmmm lol. and yeah i agree - whether you guys killed it or not you still had a deal and should be paid
Old 04-23-2009, 12:01 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

I think neal is mean and should give me his syclone
Old 04-23-2009, 12:07 PM

krazykyle85 is a decent person

they don't deserve anything cause there girls!!

Haha just kidding. Jermaine an Alicia definetly deserve the money. **** clutch control.

If you live out that way. Go cause anarchy at the event. I would! Brapppppppppppppppppp burnouts in peoples faces, overheating an spraying coolant on women an children oh yes! Do it!

Haha no really thou, one of you girls need to give the guy a swift kick in the family jewels... And then take his wallet an run! Hahaha
Old 04-23-2009, 12:33 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by skillz
I think neal is mean and should give me his syclone
Neal dont got a syclone - thats chris lol. Hope ure doin feelin mayn. I gotta take a trip to joizee one of these days so ima try to stop by if youre up for it
Old 04-23-2009, 12:39 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Neal dont got a syclone - thats chris lol. Hope ure doin feelin mayn. I gotta take a trip to joizee one of these days so ima try to stop by if youre up for it
thats ok just let me know when you are goin to be around
Old 04-23-2009, 01:15 PM
king of runon sentences

De Rudeboy is a decent person

i recall a thread about them oweing a few ladies some money
Old 04-23-2009, 02:32 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by skillz
thats ok just let me know when you are goin to be around
feel better bro
Old 04-23-2009, 02:35 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Yeah dude hasn't paid any of the competitors that competed in the female comp.. he's only paid one girl and that's because she had to sue him for the $. I think jess has only received a portion of her money i'm not sure but the other girls haven't gotten a dime which is total bullshit...
Old 04-23-2009, 05:26 PM

stevestunt is an unknown quantity at this point

oh i see.. she posted it up on her myspace yesterday thats why i put it on here..