Massachusetts stunt spots???

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2009, 12:21 AM
Jim G

jimG is a decent person
Re: Massachusetts stunt spots???

cool ,i dont mind how far ,boston to lowell ,i have been just hittin up lots around the small towns around worcester and backroads how bout stuntshows in the upcoming weeks?
Old 05-05-2009, 01:30 AM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by skillz954
I thought you were talkinbg bout the shithole merrimack valley with all the guido I-talians!! LOL
i was thinking the same that or blackstone . . . maybe nasoba dont think we have anymore "valleys"

me and the boys ride the streets in south central . . . . charlton and surrounding area we ride mostly in northern ct . . . no cops only state to deal with

we are currently working on securing a spot properly with permission and stuff. it it works out it will be so sick . . .
Old 05-05-2009, 01:33 AM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by jimG
lots in mass? anyone ,,hit me up im down to ride..thanks

hit up fraser from xfr on myspace hes always posting something up . . .

www.myspace.com/xfrnohands

. . . .

WEDNESDAY NIGHT WHEELS @ THE IRISH TIMES OFFICIALLY BEGINS WEDNESDAY MAY 13TH WITH JASON JAMES ON STAGE FROM 6-9PM, FOLLOWED BY KARAOKE!! FREE APPETIZERS, RAFFLES AND GIVEAWAYS!! MAKE IT A POINT TO STOP DOWN, BRING YOUR BIKE OR YOUR CAR!!

Andddddd
SALTY DOGS BIKE NIGHT STARTS MAY 28TH(THURSDAY NIGHTS!!!!!) THEY WANT VENDORS, AND EVERYTHING!!!!! MORE INFO TO COME SHORTLY, WE SHOULD BE STUNTING THERE, SO YOU WONT WANNA MISS OUT!!

I HAVE TO GET SOME MORE INFO, BUT I HEARD THERE IS A FRIDAY NIGHT BIKE/CAR NIGHT IN THE WORKS AT A STRIP CLUB... WHO DOESN'T LIKE STRIP CLUBS!!! ******* AND BEER ALL THE WAY....I'LL LET YOU FOLKS KNOW WHEN I GET MORE INFO ABOUT THIS AS WELL
Old 05-05-2009, 01:34 AM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM 4 OUT NOW

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by superjeep59
there is a few good spots in the south shore as long as the burnouts stay to a minimum there great
not anymore... i guess it's time for some scouting missions
Old 05-05-2009, 01:35 AM
unemployment anonymous

blood you might be better off looking for the guys out in albany
Old 05-05-2009, 01:36 AM
unemployment anonymous

Originally Posted by Kevin ETP
not anymore... i guess it's time for some scouting missions
dont feel bad the only thing in worcester that i hear is legit anymore is the train yard they got everything else shut down with like a cuff and stuff attitude. . . .
Old 05-05-2009, 02:15 AM

BLooD is a decent person

yeah i was thinking the same. ive learned of a good stunt spot in pittsfield which is like 30 minutes from my house. i havnt gone yet cuz im in springfield. this weekend ill be up there.
Old 05-05-2009, 02:22 AM

skoh will become famous soon enough

yeah if you annoy fraser long enough he will help you eventually.. he hates me today for it but I couldn't be any more happier looking back on things.
Old 05-05-2009, 02:42 AM

BLooD is a decent person

ill tell ya how the new spot is this weekend. i hear its nice, out of the way, doesnt get patrolled. i shall see.
Old 05-05-2009, 03:12 AM
unemployment anonymous

Originally Posted by skoh
yeah if you annoy fraser long enough he will help you eventually.. he hates me today for it but I couldn't be any more happier looking back on things.
lol true that yes got lots of little squid groupies . . . i was at leitrums last thursday he walked in and and i swear to god it was like kid rock walked in.

frasers a good dude for the most part i got nothing bad to say about him but anyone whose legit around here isnt talkin about there spots becasue so many of them got blown up. norton use to be the place back in the day . . .

i hate going more then 20 mins away for a spot tho maybe thats just me with everything out here gotta be something to ride.

we use to hit up the auburn industrial park last year at night. . over on sword street never had any issues i flipped my stoppie there
Old 05-05-2009, 03:19 AM

yeah if it wasn't for this man, kid rock status fraser.. I wouldn't have a means to have started "stunting" he took me to stuntwars after begging the **** out of him and was then I fell in love with it. he is a stand up dude puts in a lot of work and all for little rewards and just rides for the fun of it.. haha that's funny i'm gonna cal him that when I see him next. oh and hoepfully we get to meet man. it'd be cool down the road to even ride.. I ride at my house but it's more than 20 min away.
Old 05-05-2009, 03:29 AM
unemployment anonymous

yeah if it wasn't for this man, kid rock status fraser.. I wouldn't have a means to have started "stunting" he took me to stuntwars after begging the **** out of him and was then I fell in love with it. he is a stand up dude puts in a lot of work and all for little rewards and just rides for the fun of it.. haha that's funny i'm gonna cal him that when I see him next. oh and hoepfully we get to meet man. it'd be cool down the road to even ride.. I ride at my house but it's more than 20 min away.
honestly bro im willing to bet we've crossed paths lol right now im bikeless but once i get one and **** straight with this spot your more then welcome to come kill it with us.

do you know ryan and sean briggs from oxford? what about that fat **** they call big mike?
Old 05-05-2009, 03:30 AM

yeah I know big mike.. you got a myspace.. (no homo)
Old 05-05-2009, 03:39 AM
unemployment anonymous

yea its http://www.myspace.com/igotamananddo...yourlittledick no homo of course

ill get u in a pm
Old 05-05-2009, 03:43 AM

ahah yeah I definitely have seen you out before. and before my myspace got deleted I remember being friends on there at one point.. id love to come out and ride now that I have this thing..

and I don't know big mike too well but he's been straight with me..
Old 05-05-2009, 03:49 AM
unemployment anonymous

im a big guy im hard to miss. yea well def get together if not i can hook you up with my friends if that spot goes threw.

and if you need tires hit me up my buddy has tosn of take offs hell sell
Old 05-05-2009, 03:57 AM

yeah, tires.. i burn through from drifting. so i'll keep that in mind my friend ..
Old 05-05-2009, 04:05 AM
unemployment anonymous

yeah, tires.. i burn through from drifting. so i'll keep that in mind my friend ..
another buddys got a tire machine so you have the potentials of riding out to charlton and spending a lil cake and going home with a fresh rubber i need some sleep
Old 05-05-2009, 04:19 AM

noted.. i'll see you guys through!
Old 05-06-2009, 03:09 AM
Will Wheelie For Booze..

BigmikeHPR is a decent person

Originally Posted by wheelburns
honestly bro im willing to bet we've crossed paths lol right now im bikeless but once i get one and **** straight with this spot your more then welcome to come kill it with us.

do you know ryan and sean briggs from oxford? what about that fat **** they call big mike?
yeah i think they all know that fat **** big mike... ****** hows the love notes to your sister coming you imbred ******* poser wannabe... word travels fast you ugly ****, i had to come make a name on here just to let everyone know what a joke you really ******* are, give me a call next time you go cow tippin "you fat ugly ****" learn to ride then talk **** squid... Ross.... throw this fool back in the water... wish i could wash my hand more for going out of my way to say hi to your ******* goofy *** other night..

Quick Reply: Massachusetts stunt spots???