First stunt bike?

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2009, 08:23 PM
www.frontiercycle.com

jebova2301 is a decent person
Re: First stunt bike?

Originally Posted by Juca
go with KX
come on man...thats low. you could at least suggest a boys bike. hell...i may even settle for a unisex bike. just not the damn girls bike
Old 04-19-2009, 08:34 PM

Slaw Skillz is a decent person

[quote=napalm__rain;3905201]
Originally Posted by chpsk8er630

whats wrong with my pic, i'm in a lot just like you. at least i have a helmet on.

that pic was like 2 years ago

POW POW POW POW POWA whoolie!!!! that front wheel is super high. i bet that is scary!!!
Old 04-19-2009, 08:40 PM

dustinstunts is a decent person

seriously, why would you go buy a 80,100,125 to learn how to stunt?????? is it college for stunting?? Haha ride it like you have a pair of ***** sissys. thats the funniest thing i have heard in a while. does anyone agree????
Old 04-19-2009, 08:54 PM

napalm__rain is a decent person

[quote=Slaw Skillz;3905318]
Originally Posted by napalm__rain

POW POW POW POW POWA whoolie!!!! that front wheel is super high. i bet that is scary!!!
wow you can tell what kind of wheelie it is from a picture? oh wait no you can't ya ***** it was clutched up. sorry my wheelies aren't as high as yours are. you are so awesome i want to be like you. can we hang out? teach me how to get my front wheel as high as yours PLEEEASE?
Old 04-19-2009, 09:08 PM
takingitbacktotheoldskool

RROCCO will become famous soon enoughRROCCO will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jebova2301
come on man...thats low. you could at least suggest a boys bike. hell...i may even settle for a unisex bike. just not the damn girls bike
Old 04-19-2009, 09:13 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

[quote=napalm__rain;3905344]
Originally Posted by Slaw Skillz

wow you can tell what kind of wheelie it is from a picture? oh wait no you can't ya ***** it was clutched up. sorry my wheelies aren't as high as yours are. you are so awesome i want to be like you. can we hang out? teach me how to get my front wheel as high as yours PLEEEASE?
buddy just ignore them
Old 04-19-2009, 09:21 PM
www.frontiercycle.com

Originally Posted by dustinstunts
seriously, why would you go buy a 80,100,125 to learn how to stunt?????? is it college for stunting?? Haha ride it like you have a pair of ***** sissys. thats the funniest thing i have heard in a while. does anyone agree????
no...its the fact of not having the money to fix all kinds of **** if it gets broke on a sportbike. lets be honest here, a dirtbike is a hell of a lot more durable. and the way i look, i can sell the dirtbike after i am done with it...i cant sell broken parts. if i had the money, i would happily destroy my r6 trying to learn. i just dont have that money though
Old 04-19-2009, 09:22 PM
www.frontiercycle.com

Originally Posted by RROCCO
thank you...thats more like it...training wheels and all
Old 04-19-2009, 10:46 PM

bikerboy929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dustinstunts
it's a matter of cost! and it's easier and faster to learn control on the smaller bikes than slowly move up. now IF you have a alot of money to waste and a point to prove, than yes go out and get a new sportbike and stunt that crap out of it.

Originally Posted by cordy
anyone know of any parts to put on a xr80 to help me stunt with it like a bigger sprocket, 12 o clock bar anything like that. iam not sure what you can do with a xr80
the 80 stock should be more than enough. the only upgrades i did to mine is rear pegs and a handbrake from 50stunt! btw the 50stunt website dosn't show 80 parts but he has it..just call him. as for gearing, mine is stock and i got no problems clutching it up at a dead stop. i can also rock circles. as for a 12 bar i would wait untill you feel comfortabe up on one. the 12 bar makes jumping off the bike a little harder since it tends to catch the back of your legs as you jump off.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:23 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by RROCCO
i dont see a rear brake on that thing. looks kinda dangerous
Old 04-20-2009, 01:08 AM
www.frontiercycle.com

Originally Posted by Trachito
naw dude...dont you remember back when you were like 5? you just turn the pedals backwards and it locks the back tire
Old 04-20-2009, 01:13 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jebova2301
naw dude...dont you remember back when you were like 5? you just turn the pedals backwards and it locks the back tire
well thats not an efficient wheelie machine, is it? i didnt learn to ride a bike until i was 29 anyway, seriously
Old 04-20-2009, 01:42 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

get an apn 6

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 05:08 AM

bobmanR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have to poop....wait what?
Old 04-20-2009, 08:59 AM
takingitbacktotheoldskool

RROCCO will become famous soon enoughRROCCO will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Trachito
its a stoppie killer.
Old 04-20-2009, 10:03 AM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

I used to have a sick *** 500 Katana, ******, I used to bang some sick *** wheelies.
Old 04-20-2009, 10:35 AM

S.Y. is a decent person

[quote=napalm__rain;3905344]
Originally Posted by Slaw Skillz

dude come on...its not how high they are its called balance point
Old 04-20-2009, 11:46 AM
houstons tard

white bandito is a decent person

any small bike will do for learnin. but dont learn on a big bike. you will just hurt your bike and you. i doubt you ever loop the big bike when you get back brake down on the 50.
Old 04-20-2009, 03:07 PM

cordy is a decent person

i should be picking up a xr 80 this weekend. i was going to get a 50 but i wanted something with a clutch. hopefully with some practice i can get good on that and move up to a big bike.
Old 04-20-2009, 11:39 PM

cordy is a decent person

will this xr80 be fine to learn how to stunt on. i know alot of people start with 50's but i want something with a clutch. any suggestions would be great

Quick Reply: First stunt bike?