ROWDY is a decent person
Re: What does "team" mean

Originally Posted by Nascency Chris
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

hold on...

*catches breath*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

for real? really? out for self?

you are so full of **** I can smell you through my computer...
GO EASY NON-MOTORCYCLE RIDER... For the last time this is MY take on why Randolph Martin Jones jr aka 6000k was writing drunk posts. And after speaking to him while he was sober today Im dead on the money. Feel free to call him and ask for urself... or write him ANOTHER p.m
Old 04-22-2009, 09:47 PM
*Rockstar*

vertical_joe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ROWDY
Hence the nickname 'VERTICAL' JOE... Glad u never forgot where u came from

I think this is more about being a total hypocrite by doing something completely opposite of the goals that were agreed upon by ur Teammates. This has grown into such an individual sport now with all of the competition series (XDL, Stuntwars) that one of the sole purposes of a 'team' would be to showcase a teams talents at shows as well as in the public eye to people who are in the dark about our sport/lifestyle. Not to mention my team has ALWAYS been about brotherly love as Joe spoke of. Riding the streets together, pushing each other in the lot with new tricks as well as standing behind each other through thick and thin. Picking each other up when one of u is down. Thats what a team is to me. OUTFORSELF is a big joke around here aimed at people who wont listen to anyones criticism and doing their own thing regardless of the outcome, only to better ones self... not the benefit of the team they ride with. Happens all the time in sports when someone chases around someone else that they idolize like a lost puppydog. Example: Ur team goes to a competition or a show, one of ur teammates chases around his man-crush & gets lost with his head stuck so far up someones ***... he looks like a minotaur (4 legs on a horse' body with a mans head for all u idiots). I think this is what Randy aka "The 6k$ tire machine" was trying to say but drunk posting usually never comes out right so oooops I know where I came from... Darrick Stafford of ATL FREESTYLE taught me wheelies & for that u will always be my hands down favorite rider. Love u dirty mexican

Just sayin

All true statements. I just think that when one rider has set separate goals for himself, teammates often misconstrue that as "abandoning" or trying to use the team as a stepping stone. I feel super fortunate that my team is made up of amazing individuals. They recognized that I had decided to take a different path, and supported it. Regardless, the one thing that I have learned in all my years of wisdom, and all of the so called friends that have come and gone, and taken money out of my pocket, at the end of the day, you gotta look out for #1!
Old 04-23-2009, 02:17 AM
Nascency Project Ninja

nascency_heidi is a decent person

Originally Posted by killswitch12283
stop swingin from chris' nuts
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

really?

dammit Chris, tell Rhonda sorry I was all up in your junk..... she can have it back now.

my bad.

retard
Old 04-23-2009, 02:34 AM

Guru is a decent person

Man I have so many things to say..... But i'll wait till I'm not drunk In new Orleans to post up
Old 04-23-2009, 09:55 AM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

Originally Posted by Guru
Man I have so many things to say..... But i'll wait till I'm not drunk In new Orleans to post up
Y not?!? Isn't that What started this thread???
Old 04-23-2009, 10:32 AM

f4i2002 is a decent person

+1 i here you on that one
Old 04-24-2009, 08:04 AM
ANGER MANAGEMENT 4 Life

6000K is a decent person

this post started as a drunk post and will end with one u bitches...

Originally Posted by jebova2301
that post had more periods than a whole stadium filled with women, and i still cant understand it completely.

"IF YOU DONT KNOW NOW YOU DO I AINT SAYING BUT THATS WHAT I AM SAYING"
^^^^^^^^^^huh? what is that supposed to mean?
shutup squid, i fucked ur mom in a stadium while she was on her period. if it woulda been 20yrs ago id be ur dad

Originally Posted by ninjakiller34
i've never understood the whole point of "TEAMS" anyway. This isn't soccer or Basketball where you need help from other people to score points. Only one person at a time can do a wheelie. LOL. its all invidiual anyway. Lets say you go to a event...the people watching are gonna be like "I like that guy in the red bike, hes better than the guy with the yellow bike" Regardless you are gonna be looked at individual. If theres anything "team" about stuntn' its doing TANDEM. two guys doing a wheelie side by side isn't "TEAM"...its just "GAY"
Go back to playing basketball bitch, this doesnt concern u. Noone expects ur non riding *** to understand

Originally Posted by bikerboy929rr
just be a team player!

ur mom is a team player

Originally Posted by nascency_heidi
+4

something about a pot and a kettle comes to mind.....

dunno.

just sayin.
what do u tell a bitch with 2 black eyes? Nothing... shoulda ducked. Play the victim u will be the victim

Originally Posted by Nascency Chris
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

hold on...

*catches breath*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

for real? really? out for self?

you are so full of **** I can smell you through my computer...
Nascency chris/down for life/since 2005! This isnt the place???? This IS the place. this is the place for motorcycle riders. and we stick together. u should have bought a bike instead of a camera. u cant even ride. Never have even let the clutch out of a bike. The only team uve ever been a part of is ur soccer team when u were 8yr old.............. so of course u dont know where this is coming from. U are just as big of a hypocrite because u STILL come on here everyday after calling everyone on here "Stunters are ALL clapped out bike riding broke ***'s'' ur gonna be pissed at these people cause ur video didnt sell and u didnt get to judge a stunt comp cause u have NO experience riding? hell if i was riding i wouldnt want u to judge it either! then u get mad at my boy after he has apoligized to u, but it still was nothing of ur concern y he did what he did. Y dont u go back to filmimg jetskis? isnt that where the money is at? Since there "**** sportbikes im done with them. isnt any money in filming sportbikes". thats straight from the horses mouth people.....................u lead all these people on like u give 2shits about them and there sport but u really bad mouth them all behind closed doors. u know what im talking about too ................................ drunk posting rules

TWITE.......................... this post was about u and ur outforselfness. how bout when we dragged ur clapped out bike all the way to arizona and back for the 40$ u gave us for fuel? (gas was 5$ a gallon u *******) we shoulda parted it out in texas for gas money. on the way there................................... and acting like u didnt know us cause ur tooooooo busy with being stuck up apexs asssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss everytime hes around. death squad for life! or how bout this weekend at the AMA show when u were NOWHERE to be found? thanks for all the help superstar. we finally found u stuck up Joes' asssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. u MINOTAUR when Bornes finger is all fucked up and falling off & we r forced to load all the booth and **** up by ourselfs. thanks again superstar. man the list is a mile long

Originally Posted by ROWDY
Y not?!? Isn't that What started this thread???
yes my friend of 18yrs... it is. drunk posting started it and will end it. ive known u longer than any of the bitches on here.......................................
through thick and thin. i got u bro no matter what. any of u other bitches wanna step up and get blasted to? i will call u all out on here and in person............................. . this post was ment to be about friendship and never forgetting where u came from. friends butt heads but can always work out there differences. most of u younger generation cant understand what im saying............................................ ..................... so i aint saying but thats what im saying

i have to go to sleep now...... nite
Old 04-24-2009, 08:10 AM
ANGER MANAGEMENT 4 Life

6000K is a decent person

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh catches breath .................................................. .................................................. ......... gotch ya bitch
Old 04-24-2009, 09:11 AM

Nascency Chris is a decent person

he he, good job Randy, got all of us...wow, way to go Rodney Jr...glad you have to get drunk to type what Rodney wants you to...can't man up and do that **** face to face, like when you were at the house last sunday after you apologized to Twite? Awesome.

As far as me not being a rider? So? Funny how Mr "AM fo life" just showed up again less than a year ago, and knows so much about me. Oh, thats right, you hang on Rodneys every word like you hang on everyone's dick looking for a meal ticket. You got paid to be mechanic and support at AMA right? Got paid. Then be a good little bitch and load the trailer and shut up.

Its funny how you get around Aaron or Josh and think one way, then another around Rodney. **** man my dog has a longer memory than that.

Tell ya what, go get your own shows, ride in your own shows, make your own videos, take your own pictures...all of that stuff, you got this handled right? Oh, right you can't so you hang onto other people for a meal ticket. Sorry, my bad.

the words "**** streetbikes, no money in streetbikes" has ever come out of my mouth. Maybe in that fun little whisper down the lane game you guys like to play some things I have said got twisted but thats it. Have I been pissed because less quality videos got picked up by Impact while mine got tossed aside from some ditzy intern who does not even know who Chris Pfeiffer was? Yup. Was I pissed that people claiming to be my friend fucked me over while smiling to my face? Yup. Was I pissed that after I spent 5 years helping riders get shows, get exposure, and get paid and never once did I ask for anything out of the deal in return that people could get pissed at me when I decided it was more important to feed my kids than help them for free? yup.
Old 04-24-2009, 09:24 AM

Nascency Chris is a decent person

What this really boils down to is the fact that the Rodney/Randy combo are upset that other people here in ATL have decided that they would like to progress in their careers and not include them. Again, the meal ticket for people who do nothing has dried up.

Out for self? Lets look at something real quick...Rodney

Rodney made bootleg copies of the first video I made for StuntRagz all while hanging out at my house and filming for other video and being constantly in my ear about helping him get his image out there. Why, you might ask? Because StuntRagz Chris never paid him for a SR sponsorship he never had (where is that sponsorship video when I need it). Friends don't bootleg other friends **** without telling them. If you had asked I would have given you every copy I had to sell, you know like I did with Intersection. Anyone that asked for that video got between 30-100 copies to do with as they pleased.

Rodney went into the local skate shop where everyone here gets their tank grip and told the employees there that he was the guy rolling stoppies around a building in a video on youtube, when it is actually Jason Miskiewicz. Thats some real upstanding **** right there.

Rodney has borrowed money from people to get out of jail (how many times now Rodney?) and either never paid it back or been super slow to pay it back. Yet he always manages to have gear, phones trucks on lock. Gotta take care of yourself first right buddy? So if you can be out for self why is it so hard for you to accept that someone else might want to take care of their own **** too?

Oh, thats right, because it means you can't book shows anymore because you have no riders willing to put up with your lies and bullshit.

I think its even funnier that you guys are going for the throat so violently in all of this...sad really.

Its alright Rodney, it normal to be 32 and still have your mom pay for all your ****, be that "forever child"...no worries...

I make the decisions I make based on the fact that I have a wife and two kids to support...not how can i **** my friends over...

deal bitches...

Last edited by Nascency Chris; 04-24-2009 at 09:26 AM.
Old 04-24-2009, 09:45 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Damn and I thought my boys not driving up an hour to practice on the weekends was douchebaggery..
Old 04-24-2009, 10:21 AM
Nascency Project Ninja

nascency_heidi is a decent person

ooooh. Sick burn Randy. What do you tell a bitch with one black eye? "Here's the keys to your new tattoo shop...."

Honestly, I only have one retort:

Steps:

1. Use there when referring to a place, whether concrete ("over there by the building") or more abstract ("it must be difficult to live there").
* There is an antique store on Camden Avenue.
* The science textbooks are over there on the floor.

2. Use their to indicate possession. It is a possessive adjective and indicates that a particular noun belongs to them.
* My friends have lost their tickets.
* Their things were strewn about the office haphazardly.

3. Remember that they're is a contraction of the words they and are. It can never be used as a modifier, only as a subject (who or what does the action) and verb (the action itself).
* Hurry up! They're closing the mall at 6 tonight!
* I'm glad that they're so nice to new students here.

4. Test your usage. When you use any of these three words, get in the habit of asking yourself these questions:
* If you wrote there, will the sentence still make sense if you replace it with here? If so, you're using it correctly.
* If you chose their, will the sentence still make sense if you replace it with our? If so, you've chosen the correct word.
* If you used they're, will the sentence still make sense if you replace it with they are? If so, you're on the right track!

5. See the mistake? Recognize incorrect examples and learn from the mistakes. By looking over others' work with a critical eye, especially by offering proofreading or copyediting help, you can become more sensitized to correct usage and practice it yourself.
* Wrong: Their is no one here.
* Wrong: Shelley wants to know if there busy.
* Wrong: The dogs are happily chewing on they're bones.
* RIGHT: I can't believe they're leaving their children there alone!

6. Practice, practice, practice! Get your English teacher or friend to say several sentences aloud that include one of these three words and write down which version they are using. Hire a private English tutor if you're still having trouble.
Old 04-24-2009, 01:10 PM

Dan Farley is a decent person

Originally Posted by Guru
Lets hear it Guru!!! Im sure it would be a lot of the same **** I would say! drunk or not drunk!!!Hope your loving my home town of Vegas!
Old 04-24-2009, 03:30 PM
ROWDY'S WHEELIES

atl freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

i have a few things to say whether anyone likes it or not.

chris-i am nothing but grateful of the exposure you have given me thru the YEARS, seriously nothing but love for you....seriously. you are a friend of mine......until i here you trash talking behind my back, but then.....only then you wont be my friend lol

twite- even tho you probably wont even see or care to see this post i love you even tho you still lied to me. we have spoke on the phone and everything between me and you is cleared. now lets ****** ride! but i have to wait till my bike is finished lol

rodney-you have some crazyyyyyyyy "poke" in that avitar

i can totally understand people wanting to "move on" from a team. atlanta freestyle has been thru a lot of teammates.....and i still talk to everyone of them till this day......you cant expect a group of guys to get along all the time. but i can tell you the root of all evil in a team is MONEY. when money gets involved everything can change real quick.

anyway there is sooooooo much more to say but i am just gonna say this. i want to for once be the neutral party, so i hope all things that have been said are true and i am still friends with all my homies here in the A
Old 04-24-2009, 04:06 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

I'm open to join a team
Old 04-24-2009, 04:19 PM
ROWDY'S WHEELIES

atl freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

your hands are too small.....sorry
Old 04-24-2009, 04:20 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by atl freestyle
your hands are too small.....sorry
I just pissed my pants
Old 06-18-2009, 09:09 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

sorry to bump a heavy drama thread but i read it all and i have to state that the creature you guys were talkin about is a centaur

this is a minotaur

and the one rowdy was talkin about was a centaur

Old 06-18-2009, 09:36 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

drama is so old ..but there has to be drama when theres dicks..