What does "team" mean

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 06:06 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about
Re: What does "team" mean

Originally Posted by Vetter
i love high fives. thats the only purpose of our team. high fives after passin the blizzount!
+1
Old 04-20-2009, 07:06 PM
"LarryAllergic"

MR.718 is a decent person

Just stunt.
Old 04-20-2009, 08:02 PM

sixxxer-fuddy is a decent person

Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul
Go join Canadian Chaos,, ud have no problem being better then them.

dude iwas atthe lot here andtherewas a couple people that came by towatch andthey where saying they saw these guys at the P.N.E andhow muchthey sucked andshit then intoldthemhowthey are ******* over everyone lol
Old 04-20-2009, 08:43 PM
stuntastic

blue squid will become famous soon enough

Old 04-20-2009, 09:03 PM

gix*4L is a decent person

work together
Old 04-20-2009, 09:05 PM
takingitbacktotheoldskool

RROCCO will become famous soon enoughRROCCO will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sixxxer-fuddy
dude iwas atthe lot here andtherewas a couple people that came by towatch andthey where saying they saw these guys at the P.N.E andhow muchthey sucked andshit then intoldthemhowthey are ******* over everyone lol
holy run-on sentence.
Old 04-20-2009, 10:05 PM
*Rockstar*

vertical_joe is an unknown quantity at this point

People excell at differant paces not only with skill, but mentally, and emotionaly. Some people are willing to put in more effort, take more risks, give up more things, ect. ect. I have gained family members from being on a team. No one blasted me when I decided to move to Florida to ride. No one complains when I get new sponsors, all I get is support. I will always be part of the Vertical Outlaws, but I am my own entity. Remembering where you came from also means supporting a team mate that may be moving faster and or in a differant direction then the rest of the team.
Old 04-20-2009, 10:16 PM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM 4 OUT NOW

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by vertical_joe
People excell at differant paces not only with skill, but mentally, and emotionaly. Some people are willing to put in more effort, take more risks, give up more things, ect. ect. I have gained family members from being on a team. No one blasted me when I decided to move to Florida to ride. No one complains when I get new sponsors, all I get is support. I will always be part of the Vertical Outlaws, but I am my own entity. Remembering where you came from also means supporting a team mate that may be moving faster and or in a differant direction then the rest of the team.
well put
Old 04-20-2009, 10:35 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sixxxer-fuddy
that hurts to read, seriously

It's one thing to have bad grammar, tisanother thincompleetly totype likeyou r retarded
Old 04-20-2009, 11:19 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yea i get pissed off at myself because i'm a slow learner but i have fun, and the guys i ride with (don't talk ****) but they have the skill to talk **** if they want to. but they are just having fun like me. everyone i ride with are cool and it's a big party every time we hang out. yea we all talk **** but it's all for fun. **** i make fun of the guys that are better then me, just for ***** and giggles. if the guys you ride with are that big of dick heads then and go do your thing i'm done on this thread
Old 04-20-2009, 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by towlieee
that hurts to read, seriously

it's one thing to have bad grammar, tisanother thincompleetly totype likeyou r retarded
+984819684
Old 04-20-2009, 11:28 PM

315army is a decent person

Originally Posted by Vetter
i love high fives. thats the only purpose of our team. high fives after passin the blizzount!
hell ya bro thats wat im talkin bout
Old 04-20-2009, 11:39 PM

damn stoners
Old 04-21-2009, 01:29 AM

brokenstunter is a decent person

Agreed, but do you slam the riders in your team or support them in their cause as well?
I assume you wouldnt act like your old team members were insignificant stepping stones wich I believe is the prob here
Old 04-21-2009, 02:09 AM

cblestunt is an unknown quantity at this point

God Dammit fellow Canadians...... Can you ******* type properly........ . Americans probably think we all drop out of school by the age of 6.
Old 04-21-2009, 02:35 AM

Originally Posted by cblestunt
God Dammit fellow Canadians...... Can you ******* type properly........ . Americans probably think we all drop out of school by the age of 6.
we do it's all good when you act dumb your covered we arn't
Old 04-22-2009, 10:28 AM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

Hence the nickname 'VERTICAL' JOE... Glad u never forgot where u came from

Originally Posted by brokenstunter
Agreed, but do you slam the riders in your team or support them in their cause as well?
I assume you wouldnt act like your old team members were insignificant stepping stones wich I believe is the prob here
I think this is more about being a total hypocrite by doing something completely opposite of the goals that were agreed upon by ur Teammates. This has grown into such an individual sport now with all of the competition series (XDL, Stuntwars) that one of the sole purposes of a 'team' would be to showcase a teams talents at shows as well as in the public eye to people who are in the dark about our sport/lifestyle. Not to mention my team has ALWAYS been about brotherly love as Joe spoke of. Riding the streets together, pushing each other in the lot with new tricks as well as standing behind each other through thick and thin. Picking each other up when one of u is down. Thats what a team is to me. OUTFORSELF is a big joke around here aimed at people who wont listen to anyones criticism and doing their own thing regardless of the outcome, only to better ones self... not the benefit of the team they ride with. Happens all the time in sports when someone chases around someone else that they idolize like a lost puppydog. Example: Ur team goes to a competition or a show, one of ur teammates chases around his man-crush & gets lost with his head stuck so far up someones ***... he looks like a minotaur (4 legs on a horse' body with a mans head for all u idiots). I think this is what Randy aka "The 6k$ tire machine" was trying to say but drunk posting usually never comes out right so oooops I know where I came from... Darrick Stafford of ATL FREESTYLE taught me wheelies & for that u will always be my hands down favorite rider. Love u dirty mexican

Just sayin
Old 04-22-2009, 05:43 PM

brokenstunter is a decent person

Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul
Go join Canadian Chaos,, ud have no problem being better then them.
Those guys are so real they would gladly admit that someone was better then them and give them props if they were
Thats stand up ****
Can you say that?
All this hate towards fellow stunter's Y?
Old 04-22-2009, 06:10 PM

Nascency Chris is a decent person

Originally Posted by ROWDY
I think this is more about being a total hypocrite by doing something completely opposite of the goals that were agreed upon by ur Teammates. This has grown into such an individual sport now with all of the competition series (XDL, Stuntwars) that one of the sole purposes of a 'team' would be to showcase a teams talents at shows as well as in the public eye to people who are in the dark about our sport/lifestyle. Not to mention my team has ALWAYS been about brotherly love as Joe spoke of. Riding the streets together, pushing each other in the lot with new tricks as well as standing behind each other through thick and thin. Picking each other up when one of u is down. Thats what a team is to me. OUTFORSELF is a big joke around here aimed at people who wont listen to anyones criticism and doing their own thing regardless of the outcome, only to better ones self... not the benefit of the team they ride with. Happens all the time in sports when someone chases around someone else that they idolize like a lost puppydog. Example: Ur team goes to a competition or a show, one of ur teammates chases around his man-crush & gets lost with his head stuck so far up someones ***... he looks like a minotaur (4 legs on a horse' body with a mans head for all u idiots). I think this is what Randy aka "The 6k$ tire machine" was trying to say but drunk posting usually never comes out right so oooops I know where I came from... Darrick Stafford of ATL FREESTYLE taught me wheelies & for that u will always be my hands down favorite rider. Love u dirty mexican

Just sayin

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

hold on...

*catches breath*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

for real? really? out for self?

you are so full of **** I can smell you through my computer...
Old 04-22-2009, 07:16 PM

killswitch12283 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by nascency_heidi
+4

something about a pot and a kettle comes to mind.....

dunno.

just sayin.
stop swingin from chris' nuts