noob Stoppie problems

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2009, 03:25 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice
Re: noob Stoppie problems

Some of the better posture shots i have.

Old 04-12-2009, 03:30 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

others would disagree....lol

Name:  074.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  103.3 KB
Old 04-12-2009, 03:40 AM
Squid Standers. Get Owned

CRA$H AZ is a decent person

the difference between turning and straightening out
Old 04-12-2009, 03:59 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i posted the pic of jesse going around the same corner as tneck to show the difference in body position
Old 04-12-2009, 04:14 AM

scandelous81 is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
loosening the rebound will make the bike pogo , you want your rebound tight so it comes back up slow
Yes, more round makes it rebound slower, less rebound makes it rebound faster, opposite of what you would think.
Old 04-12-2009, 04:16 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

i was clearly in a counter steer....lol jesse was not.
Old 04-12-2009, 04:16 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by scandelous81
Yes, more round makes it rebound slower, less rebound makes it rebound faster, opposite of what you would think.
technically it's not more rebound and less rebound it's harder or softer and harder makes it rebound slower which is what you want
Old 04-12-2009, 04:17 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by T-NECK
i was clearly in a counter steer....lol jesse was not.
i knew that would bother you
Old 04-12-2009, 04:19 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

dont steer the kid wrong already, this is supposed to be informative...lol
Old 04-12-2009, 04:20 AM
also known as OMR

elaborate ?
Old 04-12-2009, 04:22 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve

You need to come to Las Vegas and teach me how to endo like you do son!!!!

-Jesse
Old 04-12-2009, 04:22 AM
also known as OMR

if you set your compression and rebound to soft the fork will compress and rebound fast , if you set them both to hard the fork will compress and rebound slow .
Old 04-12-2009, 04:23 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

elaborate ?
get him to try to emulate jesse's style so early, and his next post will be from the hospital
Old 04-12-2009, 04:24 AM
also known as OMR

get him to try to emulate jesse's style so early, and his next post will be from the hospital
aaahhh ok i thought you were talking about the rebound setting ...lol
Old 04-12-2009, 04:27 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

Originally Posted by JesseJacobs
You need to come to Las Vegas and teach me how to endo like you do son!!!!

-Jesse
the girl and I will be there in nov. or vaca, but no bikes
Old 04-12-2009, 04:39 AM

the girl and I will be there in nov. or vaca, but no bikes
Damn, why not? Bring em!!! Lets ride and the ladies can kick it.....

-Jesse
Old 04-12-2009, 04:39 AM

Old Man Spooner is a decent person

This is a good thread. My stoppies are crap. I'm still weary of tryin to roll em'. I ate it hard back in High School on my 99 KX250. I'm gonna be takin' yalls advice too and see if I can get back into it.
Old 04-12-2009, 04:41 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

maybe ill borrow one of kanes.

anyways, back on topic, sorry. lol
Old 04-12-2009, 04:45 AM

scandelous81 is a decent person

technically it's not more rebound and less rebound it's harder or softer and harder makes it rebound slower which is what you want
more=harder ,less=softer
Old 04-12-2009, 04:46 AM

LoL word....

-Jesse

Quick Reply: noob Stoppie problems