Full throttle fork extensions

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2009, 06:57 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold
Full throttle fork extensions

I would like to hear some feedback from someone that has these. I would really like to try these as i think the cause of my front end coming loose is from my ho hey upper triple. This looks like it would end all of that.

Anyone

http://www.fullthrottleinc.net/store...roducts_id/214
Old 04-10-2009, 06:59 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Full throttle fork extensions

I saw them in person on Hollywoods bike (the one in the picture) and they seemed pretty nice..I rode the bike as well and they felt solid
Old 04-10-2009, 07:01 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

it might not sure, but they are only what like 25 if you think then give them a try. i don't know anyone that has those. sorry i couldn't help
Old 04-10-2009, 07:02 PM

Gixxxer Guy Ed is a decent person

**** looks pimp
Old 04-10-2009, 07:07 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by dirtyjeff636s
it might not sure, but they are only what like 25 if you think then give them a try. I don't know anyone that has those. Sorry i couldn't help
Old 04-10-2009, 07:14 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

Originally Posted by Suicidl
i was off, i'm drunk and just saw a number out of the corner of my eye.

does look pimp tho
Old 04-10-2009, 07:15 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

just get an r6, clip ons already on top
Old 04-10-2009, 07:19 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
just get an r6, clip ons already on top
not a big yamaha fan
Old 04-10-2009, 07:20 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

not a big yamaha fan
ehh me either, the 05 r6 is actually the only yamaha i like and its quite amazing. way better than my 636.
Old 04-10-2009, 07:23 PM

Jordo636 is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks expensive
Old 04-10-2009, 07:25 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

ehh me either, the 05 r6 is actually the only yamaha i like and its quite amazing. way better than my 636.
not saying i would not try one but they look like poop also
Old 04-10-2009, 07:30 PM

you hush your mouth *****
Old 04-10-2009, 07:47 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

T-Neck's looks pretty good.
Old 04-10-2009, 07:50 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

you really like your r6 that much over the 636? It's funny cause my first bike was an 02 r6 and even after my f4i and 636 i still think i wanna go back to a r6 but haven't tried a FI one yet but now you got me thinkin. What did you do for the forks? Maybe the new r6 fork swap cause those r6s have the old school forks and those i didn't like much
Old 04-10-2009, 07:51 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by nags
T-Neck's looks pretty good.
Old 04-10-2009, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by EGO
you really like your r6 that much over the 636? It's funny cause my first bike was an 02 r6 and even after my f4i and 636 i still think i wanna go back to a r6 but haven't tried a FI one yet but now you got me thinkin. What did you do for the forks? Maybe the new r6 fork swap cause those r6s have the old school forks and those i didn't like much
yah i was running the 05 and 06 636 so those bikes are really big for me as im 5'6 155 lbs. the r6 feels like a toy to me and rolls stoppies super solid, i can roll alot higher on this r6 without feeling too nervous. but im running the 05 r6 which is the one year they came with the inverted forks and radial brakes. i loved my 636 but the r6 is really a much funner bike for me. ive got a powercommander thats been dyno tuned and the bike is rediculous for street riding, havent had it in the lot yet but i have a feeling its gonna be lots of fun there too.
Old 04-10-2009, 08:25 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

looks like i will be trying these out next week

thanks bill
Old 04-10-2009, 08:48 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

let us know how they work out
Old 04-10-2009, 09:12 PM

havok is an unknown quantity at this point

looks like i will be trying these out next week

thanks bill
i wanted to try them sooo bad but i already have the hohey top triple
Old 04-10-2009, 09:15 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by havok
i wanted to try them sooo bad but i already have the hohey top triple
i should have them by the time you are hear so you can try them

Quick Reply: Full throttle fork extensions