stolen bike story

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2009, 05:52 PM
Custom User Title

Sheldon is a decent person
stolen bike story

2 years ago i was forced to move into an apartment due to a house fire. i DID NOT want to because i didnt want to leave my bike outside under those little parking garage things because i had a feeling someone would steal it or vandalize it or whatever.........it was already beat up from riding it and it needed work. i fall asleep one night and when i wake up....its gone. someone actually stole the bike the first week i moved into these ******* apartments. i called the cops and went through all that ****. he told me what i already knew, the bike would probaly be parted out within 24 hrs. and gone. 2 weeks later i was just about to buy another bike when the cops called my phone. they found my bike. i went to pick it up and when i got there they asked showed me the bike and asked they were like "is this your bike?" i almost said no because this bike was in mint condition. everything that was broken or beat was replaced and everything. i realized tho that it was my bike. whoever stole it, fixed it, dumped it in another apartment parking a lot a city away and the cops found it. i couldnt believe it haha.
Old 04-10-2009, 05:55 PM

Dilts646 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: stolen bike story

That sucks, But awesome end resault!

Also I bet it made you realize a storage shed would have been smart huh?

My bike is beat but I would still never leave it unlocked any where.
Old 04-10-2009, 06:01 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sheldon
2 years ago i was forced to move into an apartment due to a house fire. i DID NOT want to because i didnt want to leave my bike outside under those little parking garage things because i had a feeling someone would steal it or vandalize it or whatever.........it was already beat up from riding it and it needed work. i fall asleep one night and when i wake up....its gone. someone actually stole the bike the first week i moved into these ******* apartments. i called the cops and went through all that ****. he told me what i already knew, the bike would probaly be parted out within 24 hrs. and gone. 2 weeks later i was just about to buy another bike when the cops called my phone. they found my bike. i went to pick it up and when i got there they asked showed me the bike and asked they were like "is this your bike?" i almost said no because this bike was in mint condition. everything that was broken or beat was replaced and everything. i realized tho that it was my bike. whoever stole it, fixed it, dumped it in another apartment parking a lot a city away and the cops found it. i couldnt believe it haha.

Which apartments, I might park my car there in the hopes of someone stealing that piece of **** and fixing it!!!

Glad you got your bike back though, what a story!
Old 04-10-2009, 06:03 PM

Gixxxer Guy Ed is a decent person

gonna have to change your info from 07 fixxxer to minty gixxxer
Old 04-10-2009, 06:13 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

glad it worked out in the long run
Old 04-10-2009, 06:43 PM

bikekiller is a decent person

that is freakin awesome
Old 04-10-2009, 06:44 PM

stevestunt is an unknown quantity at this point

haha dumbass theives bike repair..
Old 04-10-2009, 06:48 PM

Kartel is an unknown quantity at this point

Didn't they change VIN and engine no.s at the same time Mate? ;-)
Old 04-10-2009, 06:48 PM

BiggPapi460 is a decent person

lmfao. wow bro, mite actually be the best thing i ever heard. if anyone wants to steal mine and fix my fairing, let me know. lol
Old 04-10-2009, 06:49 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

hope you dont get a bill from the thief...lol
Old 04-10-2009, 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger

+1 haha
Old 04-10-2009, 07:07 PM

thanks for the subcage... hopfully i get it tomorrow its been too long since i had rearsets..... i broke 2 sets and figured i wouldnt buy anymore and just get a sub cage and that was like 2 months ago haha...
Old 04-10-2009, 07:07 PM

oh and omr thanks for the subcage... hopfully i get it tomorrow its been too long since i had rearsets..... i broke 2 sets and figured i wouldnt buy anymore and just get a sub cage and that was like 2 months ago haha...
Old 04-10-2009, 07:14 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

+2 I bet they're a little pissed off
Old 04-10-2009, 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by RickNY
+2 I bet they're a little pissed off
+1 " i stole this ******* bike and fixed it up, and he took it back"
Old 04-10-2009, 07:30 PM

Sikgixxer750 is an unknown quantity at this point

Those scumbags probably just fixed it with other stolen parts. Your probably in the clear though if anything happens but I would just double check.
Old 04-10-2009, 08:37 PM

rippa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sheldon
Awesome story.

Buuuuut, just wondering; If this happened within a week of moving into the apartments that you moved into two years ago, and you got it back two weeks later then that means all was said and done almost 2 years ago, AND you have been a member for over a year on SL. Sooo why post this up today?
Glad it all worked out though.
Old 04-10-2009, 08:50 PM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

That is awesome
Old 04-10-2009, 09:16 PM
CLUTCH IT UP BRRAAPPP!

dstb40 is a decent person

lol its santas lil helpers stunt ride edition hahahaha we fix up your ******* so your not a quitter!!!!!! motivation to stunt more pimpin!!!! hahaha

lucky ****** haha
Old 04-10-2009, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by dstb40
lol its santas lil helpers stunt ride edition hahahaha we fix up your ******* so your not a quitter!!!!!! Motivation to stunt more pimpin!!!! Hahaha

lucky ****** haha

Quick Reply: stolen bike story