I see how it is here in this forum!

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 12:10 PM

Giovanni Styles is a decent person
I see how it is here in this forum!

I'm glad that i got your attention people! I have been wonting to stunt for a good minute now i been riding motorcycles (street bikes) for five years and been buying all the stunt videos i can get the last stunt video i got was sportbikehype ( ride on the edge ) and they had allot of stunter of guy that i had videos of and they all said to come here and here i am. Im not mad just disappointed with the people i meet i had a guy message me saying we should hangout sometime and practice cause yes i need it lol and even gave me his number to call him and i wrote back ill hit you up tomorrow and the cat knows where i live cause he basically blows his tires alot on my front street. i called the number and the guy said i got the wrong number and i wrote him back but nutting lol thanx bro!!!http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/sr...s/banghead.gif but its all good tho ill just keep learning by my dam self i see now its all a competition now people are not trying n-e to help and advance the sport granted that this site really help he out in a short time that i have been here, i read the help and stunt advice it made things easier to learn so far lol maybe its the people in my area!! im just trying to find some people to stunt with and have fun sh*t! Stunt Onhttp://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:http://www.stuntlife.com/get/forums/...ies/12dude.gif
Old 04-08-2009, 12:23 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about
Re: I see how it is here in this forum!

That was a pain in the *** to read..... And why judge everyone on a few peoples actions? Everyone i have met has been nothing but help. I came here not knowing anyone and now have a lot to go to with tons of people that are bad *** Skill wise and just bad *** people in General. I have yet to find anyone thats no help unless someone is asking a stupid *** question or if they just flat out get on everyones nerves. Be nice and take your time get to know a few people you will find a good group of guys.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:24 PM

Old Man Spooner is a decent person

Everyone I've talked with on this forum has been really helpful. I'd give you some advice but I'm still learning myself. Stick it out a little longer.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:25 PM
Raf
I make wheelies

Raf is a decent person

I rode by myself until i had basic skills
Old 04-08-2009, 12:29 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Raf
I rode by myself until i had basic skills

+1, i didnt want to look like a fool or destroy someones lot until i had some control over my bike. ps nice bike in your avatar hahaha.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:31 PM

you know yall are rite i just want to stunt with people and learn more
Old 04-08-2009, 12:33 PM

im good on my bike just want to be better!
Old 04-08-2009, 12:33 PM

flhottie626 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
+1, i didnt want to look like a fool or destroy someones lot until i had some control over my bike. ps nice bike in your avatar hahaha.
No offense Ethiopean but NEVER ride alone if your bike fell on top of you or something happen you dont want to be alone. i have only been riding for a couple of weeks and i look like a dumb *** in front of all of the boys who can do some bad *** stuff but its better to be safe then sorry
Old 04-08-2009, 12:34 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

riding with people that are better than you will make you progress faster if your dedicated. just take there advice and dont think there wrong and your right if they tell you how to do something, that pisses me off.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:36 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

You should really learn how to spell...just saying
Old 04-08-2009, 12:37 PM
Soup Mafia

Originally Posted by flhottie626
No offense Ethiopean but NEVER ride alone if your bike fell on top of you or something happen you dont want to be alone. i have only been riding for a couple of weeks and i look like a dumb *** in front of all of the boys who can do some bad *** stuff but its better to be safe then sorry

yeah true, not alone atleast have a friend there taping and to pick the bike off of you., learn with a friend whos skills are lacking will help you learn faster if you guys both try new stuff together.

rippa is an unknown quantity at this point

Please, use capital letters and grammar. People will be ALOT more helpful if they can understand what you are trying to say. It took me forever to read your first post and make sense of it.
Tell your mom thanks

Harbourone is an unknown quantity at this point

People are busy bro. Maybe he lost his job or some ****. Dont jump all over a guy for doing nothing. Just go ride on your own and get some solid skills.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:39 PM
Soup Mafia

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
You should really learn how to spell...just saying
me? i suck at spelling i know.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:40 PM

na dude ill take n-e advice and go with it thats not my problem it that im trying to find some guyz that like to stunt like me in my area but i guess yall your rite i got to get to know some one frist and thanx about my bike lol it wont look like that for long

Last edited by Giovanni Styles; 04-08-2009 at 12:43 PM.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:40 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

No I was talking to the guy that started the thread but yeah you suck too
Old 04-08-2009, 12:41 PM
GP BIKES INC

faceless will become famous soon enough

no offense man but the way u came in makes it seem like ur a cop. i know im not the only one who thought/thinks it too. you can't just come in a thread and say im new to stunting can i come ride with you at ur spot. just don't work that way. get out there meet some people and when they think youre ready they can bring you to a lot. but take them to yours first so we know if your a cop or not.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:43 PM
Soup Mafia

i hope you fall off a mountain tom hahaha.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:43 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

LO L@ avatar
Old 04-08-2009, 12:45 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

So I have had some asshats on here when I first subscribed. But yes dont judge everyone on one persons actions. Ive met some guys on here that are really cool actually they invited me to go ride with them about 30 minutes away. So dont judge by one asshat.