I see how it is here in this forum!

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 01:33 AM

rippa is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I see how it is here in this forum!

To the op; two things to help you in life, and stuntLIFE (lol I made a funny).
1. Show some effort; make a video of you practicing. If people see you are making an effort, they will be more willing to try to help you.
2. Make an effort to use grammar. Even if you aren't great at it, periods, commas, and capital letters in the appropriate places make reading posts alot easier. You aren't being graded on it, but it's considerate, and no-one bitches at you if you at least try.
Old 04-09-2009, 02:07 AM
Steve O

tricky500 is a decent person

and take that ******* mohawk off your helmet.
Old 04-09-2009, 02:24 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

anybody tries ta use my grammar i'll kill em , the women was a saint
Old 04-09-2009, 03:37 AM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM 4 OUT NOW

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by old man roger
anybody tries ta use my grammar i'll kill em , the women was a saint
hahahathatwasprettyfunnyroger
Old 04-09-2009, 03:38 AM

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough

andwhoinvitedthegrammerpolicetostuntlifeanyways
Old 04-09-2009, 03:39 AM

itsactuallyhardertotypelikethisthanithoughtitwould behahaimtousedtoputtingspacesandstuffinasentence
Old 04-09-2009, 03:40 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

now i got a head ache .....lol
Old 04-09-2009, 03:41 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve

I completely agree with the grammar cop up there... Its so annoying when you have to spend 5 minutes trying to figure out what peoples messages mean.. Its not hard to put a period, comma, etc. in to make a sentence...

-Jesse
Old 04-09-2009, 03:41 AM

LoL +1

-Jesse
Old 04-09-2009, 03:44 AM

sorry haha

Originally Posted by JesseJacobs
I completely agree with the grammar cop up there... Its so annoying when you have to spend 5 minutes trying to figure out what peoples messages mean.. Its not hard to put a period, comma, etc. in to make a sentence...

-Jesse

it's alot harder to type without punctuation and stuff haha.

Originally Posted by JesseJacobs
LoL +1

-Jesse
Old 04-09-2009, 03:51 AM

I was trying to do it just to **** around and I seriously couldn't!! LoL I used to type and capitalize every word.. It took me weeks to break that habit.. I was always getting bitched at in forums so I had to quit... LoL

-Jesse
Old 04-09-2009, 03:55 AM

i don't see how people CaPiTaLiZe EvErY oThEr LeTtEr eItHeR. take's too damn long to type like that.
Old 04-09-2009, 04:01 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Kevin ETP
i don't see how people CaPiTaLiZe EvErY oThEr LeTtEr eItHeR. take's too damn long to type like that.
wheelie is a pro at it ...lol he actually started doing it at work by mistake
Old 04-09-2009, 04:02 AM

LoL No I Used To Just Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word... Oh ****.. Im Starting To Get Back Into The Habit Already!!!! ****!!

-Jesse
Old 04-09-2009, 04:38 AM

Old Man Spooner is a decent person

Originally Posted by jcf4i
if you wait for a chaperone everytime you ride u will NEVER EVER get good. I ride by myself every single day the sun is shining.\
+1 I've always been more comfortable practicing by myself. I've taken some hard spills before. The most recent being 2 weeks ago catching gravel on a soft curve @ 65mph. Rubbed the curb and ate it. Still managed to ride home though. When I practice alone I'm better able to concentrate because I'm not as worried about people seeing me bust my ***.

Oh, btw, I'm not a "Great Rider". Hell I wouldn't even call myself a "Good Rider". But I do enjoy the hell out of riding and "attempting" to stunt.