yeah and you suck. i kid i kid
it's a zinger
Old 04-08-2009, 02:32 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve
Re: I see how it is here in this forum!

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
-Neal
Seriously bro.... You NEED TO GET OFF MY NUTS..... Its kind of annoying... Your like a little obsessed bitch that wont leave you alone and always begging for your attention!!

-Jesse
Old 04-08-2009, 02:50 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
yeah and you are a god!!
i know
Old 04-08-2009, 03:01 PM
ROWDY'S WHEELIES

atl freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah and you are god........of the SEA
dont talk to andy like that.....its not his fault he cant be out of saltwater for more than 5 minutes like us normal people
Old 04-08-2009, 03:06 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by flhottie626
No offense Ethiopean but NEVER ride alone if your bike fell on top of you or something happen you dont want to be alone. i have only been riding for a couple of weeks and i look like a dumb *** in front of all of the boys who can do some bad *** stuff but its better to be safe then sorry
**** happens but if your worried about what could happen, then you might as well not stunt ride!

I learned to stunt 75% of the time alone
Old 04-08-2009, 03:25 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by atl freestyle
dont talk to andy like that.....its not his fault he cant be out of saltwater for more than 5 minutes like us normal people
booyakasha
Old 04-08-2009, 03:27 PM

Dilts646 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Towlieee
**** happens but if your worried about what could happen, then you might as well not stunt ride!

I learned to stunt 75% of the time alone

That's not smart at all you should always atleast have someone there watching. I am glad I always made sure I never rode alone now that I broke my leg really bad.
Old 04-08-2009, 03:28 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

eh, when im bored i will go out and do circles by myself but thats about it.
Old 04-08-2009, 03:53 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by hooligan3
SL needs spell check!

It does it's called firefox download it.
Old 04-08-2009, 03:54 PM
JMZ
Like I Give A Fu@k!

JMZ is a decent person

Originally Posted by JesseJacobs
Seriously bro.... You NEED TO GET OFF MY NUTS..... Its kind of annoying... Your like a little obsessed bitch that wont leave you alone and always begging for your attention!!

-Jesse
The guy that wants to be as gay as Kane says your on his nuts
Old 04-08-2009, 04:20 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Dilts646
That's not smart at all you should always atleast have someone there watching. I am glad I always made sure I never rode alone now that I broke my leg really bad.
And you should always wear a helmet, and you should always wear a jacket, and you should always wear boots....

**** can happen while riding alone, but **** can happen while riding in general.

One person thinks its not a smart thing to ride alone, the next person thinks it not smart to ride without a jacket, then next person thinks its not smart to ride a wheelie, and the next person thinks its not safe to ride a motorcycle.

All I'm saying

If I only rode when people where there to watch me, I'd still probably be riding power wheelies, unless I practiced on the street where everyones at... And I wouldn't have rode everyday this week if I had to wait for people to hit the lot, or hell all winter for that matter since none of my friends ride in the cold..

Last edited by Towlieee; 04-08-2009 at 04:25 PM.
Old 04-08-2009, 04:21 PM

Hey, If getting where Kane is at, is being "gay" I don't wanna be straight... LoL

****** HATERS!! You know you all wish you were in Kanes shoes..

-Jesse
Old 04-08-2009, 05:02 PM
JMZ
Like I Give A Fu@k!

JMZ is a decent person

Some people on here Im sure wouldnt mind being in his shoes, but you sir want to be in his pants

cough.Monroe piercing.cough

-JMZ
Old 04-08-2009, 05:30 PM

Dilts646 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Towlieee
And you should always wear a helmet, and you should always wear a jacket, and you should always wear boots....

**** can happen while riding alone, but **** can happen while riding in general.

One person thinks its not a smart thing to ride alone, the next person thinks it not smart to ride without a jacket, then next person thinks its not smart to ride a wheelie, and the next person thinks its not safe to ride a motorcycle.

All I'm saying

If I only rode when people where there to watch me, I'd still probably be riding power wheelies, unless I practiced on the street where everyones at... And I wouldn't have rode everyday this week if I had to wait for people to hit the lot, or hell all winter for that matter since none of my friends ride in the cold..

I agree to an extend and to each there own. It's always nice to have someone there if you go down and can't get any where on your own.
Old 04-08-2009, 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by JMZ
Some people on here Im sure wouldnt mind being in his shoes, but you sir want to be in his pants

cough.Monroe piercing.cough

-JMZ
cough. Your obviously either to OLD or don't know what STYLE is to STILL be talking about my monroe piercing (That I haven't had in 2 years FYI) cough...

Get off your bike OLD MAN!!! Go nit a blanket or something!!!

-JESSE
Old 04-08-2009, 07:32 PM
JMZ
Like I Give A Fu@k!

JMZ is a decent person

Originally Posted by JesseJacobs
cough. Your obviously either to OLD or don't know what STYLE is to STILL be talking about my monroe piercing (That I haven't had in 2 years FYI) cough...

Get off your bike OLD MAN!!! Go nit a blanket or something!!!

-JESSE
Now that **** was gayer than you and your piercing....well I dunno about being gayer than either of the two but it was pretty gay FYI, no matter how long ago you got the piercing you still had a piercing that BITCHES have

Are you sure your not part of team Kelm
Old 04-08-2009, 07:55 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

booyakasha
loopalinda!
Old 04-08-2009, 08:21 PM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

Please proof read before posting.Really though, you're grammar makes me want to stick a needle in my eye
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	1967365616_55305f233d.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	113.4 KB
ID:	223178  
Old 04-08-2009, 09:37 PM
highchair coaster burnout

jcf4i is a decent person

Originally Posted by flhottie626
No offense Ethiopean but NEVER ride alone if your bike fell on top of you or something happen you dont want to be alone. i have only been riding for a couple of weeks and i look like a dumb *** in front of all of the boys who can do some bad *** stuff but its better to be safe then sorry
if you wait for a chaperone everytime you ride u will NEVER EVER get good. I ride by myself every single day the sun is shining. IDK, maybe you should wait longer than 2 weeks to start handing out advice?? how many times have you fallen hard enough that you couldnt walk?? or pull your phone outta your pocket?? That would be one hell of a fall.

Last edited by jcf4i; 04-08-2009 at 09:46 PM.
Old 04-08-2009, 10:07 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by faceless
no offense man but the way u came in makes it seem like ur a cop. i know im not the only one who thought/thinks it too. you can't just come in a thread and say im new to stunting can i come ride with you at ur spot. just don't work that way. get out there meet some people and when they think youre ready they can bring you to a lot. but take them to yours first so we know if your a cop or not.

No way in hell could a cop ever come up with a name like Giovanni Styles.

Thats straight hip-hop!