Stuntride!

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2009, 09:23 PM

WADESEC518 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Stuntride!

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
Or...bc the best days of SL were years ago, before it lost it's 'personal' feel...that is what SR is also about. Eventually it will get big but it will still always b OURs...

Btrftr!
I like Thomas and everything he does for the sport, but CASH TALKS! you know this more than anyone...

BUMP FOR STUNTRIDE
Old 07-28-2009, 10:02 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by I <3 wheelies
who really gives a ****..........sr will one day sell out when some big company(probly the people who now own stuntlife) offers the owner over a million $ in cash im will to bet my bikes he is gonna sell out..and why not he would of by that time worked his *** off to make sr a legit company........im not sure who started stuntlife but something tells me it wasnt a road racer/or quarter mile guy, or some big corperation who thought they could make a profit off an emerging industry .
personally talking **** on the internet is fun when im board ( dont try to deny thats what sl..and yes even sr really are) , but do i really care where i do it....no............

and from what i can tell ...mostly the "incrowd" from sl switched over ...people who are always talking **** to the squids and people who are just starting out......

maybe its just me but ill talk ****,and chat with anyone who loves our sport as much as i do, in my opinion the more supporters of our sport we have in one place the better

damn just wasted my time reading this ****....
Old 07-31-2009, 10:39 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by I <3 wheelies
who really gives a ****..........sr will one day sell out when some big company(probly the people who now own stuntlife) offers the owner over a million $ in cash im will to bet my bikes he is gonna sell out..and why not he would of by that time worked his *** off to make sr a legit company........im not sure who started stuntlife but something tells me it wasnt a road racer/or quarter mile guy, or some big corperation who thought they could make a profit off an emerging industry .
personally talking **** on the internet is fun when im board ( dont try to deny thats what sl..and yes even sr really are) , but do i really care where i do it....no............

and from what i can tell ...mostly the "incrowd" from sl switched over ...people who are always talking **** to the squids and people who are just starting out......

maybe its just me but ill talk ****,and chat with anyone who loves our sport as much as i do, in my opinion the more supporters of our sport we have in one place the better

wow....lemme say sumthin better 50slutty.....FAILED