Twitter for STUNT RIDERS!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 03:29 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Twitter for STUNT RIDERS!!!!

Originally Posted by JesseJacobs
Well I'll rephrase you again because you still got it wrong... I said " I made more money while I worked there, than you are making now" And Yeah, I made ALOT of money and I didn't get a bike because I was over 80,000 in debt... With interest and everything else, It took me 2.5 years to pay that off.. Not bad for a 22-24 year old.... That would take most adults 5+ years to pay off.... Anyways, I don't know why you feel the need to keep arguing with me? Its really ****** retarded and getting WAY OLD!! I'm so done talking smack on here. seriously..... Just let the **** go and get a life!!!

It's not me bro.... I'm tryin to chill out now and people just wanna keep bringing up OLD ****!!

-Jesse
You like to say this a lot so Ill repeat what you say - can you read???? And im still trying to figure out how you think you know my income based on SL posts ****** psychic. And we're bringin up old **** lol. A week is really old lol.

I made more money there than you EVER will

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 04-09-2009 at 03:32 PM.
Old 04-09-2009, 03:30 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by skillz954
i don't really care i was just testing a theory......you are like a woman and need the last word.....watch.....
Old 04-09-2009, 03:37 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Bringing up old ****.. It takes more then a week to forget someones racist remarks straight to another black rider

Originally Posted by skillz954
I don't really care I was just testing a theory......you are like a woman and need the last word.....watch.....
Old 04-09-2009, 03:48 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve

that's not even what he brought up?!?! Do you guys ever read the posts and just stick to what's being discussed?!?!

-Jesse
Old 04-09-2009, 03:52 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

that's not even what he brought up?!?! Do you guys ever read the posts and just stick to what's being discussed?!?!

-Jesse
I'm telling you one of the many reasons people don't like you.

After your comments towards blacks, I doubt any in the stunt game will ever like you. Call it 'hate', but YOU are the hater

That's just one of the many things you've posted that has given me a shitty opinion about you.. But whatever. It's not worth the time anymore telling your dumb *** to leave. Just easier to ignore you. Your a mix of durren yutugh and old kelm all packed into one

By the way, blame it all on the clothing sponsor ship thread lol.. I didn't even see that thread, didn't even pay attention to your posts tell you started talking trash, and whining when peopled called you out. That's when people started noticing you for who you really are. You talk trash to riders I and probably a lot of other people look up to, you talk trash to everyone. You demand respect but you don't give a single little bit of it to anyone.

Go back where you belong

Last edited by Towlieee; 04-09-2009 at 03:54 PM.
Old 04-09-2009, 03:55 PM

Wait, that's durrens shed. I forgot you already made more money then any of us will. Here is your king shed!

Old 04-09-2009, 04:17 PM

See, Its comments like that, that **** me off and make me an "*******" You guys take things I say, completely change it, and post your own version! I never said I make more money than everyone here?!?! If everyone would actually quote my actual comments, I would have no reason to "bitch" and respond, cause you would put me in my place... But your not doing that. You change **** up and I have to correct you guys and so it's a never ending battle.. Plus, I come on here and when I correct you, and make what I say a legit argument, then you change it up AGAIN to have something else to bitch about.. I'm saying right now, I'm dropping the "attitude" and not arguing with anyone anymore... The **** was fun and entertaining for a minute, but its just old and annoying now... If you don't like me, FINE!! I don't care, just let my posts die and ignore me!! It's really that simple...

-Jesse

Last edited by JesseJacobs; 04-09-2009 at 04:20 PM.
Old 04-09-2009, 04:47 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

^^ I was right....just like a woman ^^

Vetter said it way back on page 4

Originally Posted by Vetter
ur crazy like every bitch i dated...
Old 04-09-2009, 04:56 PM

Theres a difference between getting the last word and sticking up for yourself... And obviously your not doing that and your still posting.... Hmmmm I wonder who the real BITCH is....??

Like I said on my last post.. Let my post die and ignore me!!! But if you insist on being a "woman" and posting one more time, be my guest...

-Jesse
Old 04-09-2009, 04:58 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Towlieee
Anyone who has something as sick as sit down circles is either posting videos, or posting TONS of pictures.
not really
Old 04-09-2009, 04:58 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

you're right.....let me rephrase that......you're worse than a woman.....they eventually shut up......
Old 04-09-2009, 05:02 PM

I am seriously LMAO right now... How can you honestly say that you are any different than me?! You keep posting yourself dumb ***!! If your not a woman, shut the **** up!!

-Jesse
Old 04-09-2009, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by br denis
not really
maybe your right

But I'd certainly have more then one photo if I had 40 photos of me standing by my bike
Old 04-09-2009, 05:12 PM

maybe your right

But I'd certainly have more then one photo if I had 40 photos of me standing by my bike
See.. Are you really gonna bring this **** up AGAIN!?!? What the **** is wrong with DOING SOMETHING for a sponsor?!

Your nothing but a jealous, hating little BITCH!!

-Jesse
Old 04-09-2009, 05:13 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

maybe your right

thats for sure
Old 04-09-2009, 05:36 PM

dbl post
Old 04-09-2009, 05:38 PM

See.. Are you really gonna bring this **** up AGAIN!?!? What the **** is wrong with DOING SOMETHING for a sponsor?!

Your nothing but a jealous, hating little BITCH!!

-Jesse

I didn't say one word about your sponsor. Quit being so paranoid.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:41 PM

Your talking about the pics with me "standing" next to my bike..... I have one picture other than the new ones I just took for him.... What else would you be talking about?

-Jesse
Old 04-09-2009, 05:58 PM

Your talking about the pics with me "standing" next to my bike..... I have one picture other than the new ones I just took for him.... What else would you be talking about?

-Jesse
I was referring to the fact you say you can do circles, and anyone who can do circles, would certainly have more pictures.

It's funnier though when you get all pissy and start pointing fingers at all the jealous haters. I really do wish I could do hand stands like you!
Old 04-09-2009, 09:33 PM

I was referring to the fact you say you can do circles, and anyone who can do circles, would certainly have more pictures.

It's funnier though when you get all pissy and start pointing fingers at all the jealous haters. I really do wish I could do hand stands like you!
Well I never said I could do circle(S).... I said I can do 3 *** drag circles and 1 complete sit down circle.. Thats it. I clearly stated that in one of these threads..

And yeah.. I haven't seen ALOT of people do handstands like me.. There are quite a few that are close, but not quite as straight and as high... I think Manny from outermost is the only one i've seen do em fully extended like I do em.... (IM NOT SAYING IM THE **** EITHER!!!) I just think thats one trick I have on lock...

-Jesse

Quick Reply: Twitter for STUNT RIDERS!!!!