Twitter for STUNT RIDERS!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 03:39 AM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM CREW

EvilKeithxETP is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Twitter for STUNT RIDERS!!!!

we've made 3 we're filming for #4 it's the Mass Mayhem series here's a link to the Myspace page we have: http://www.myspace.com/eviltwinsproductions
Old 04-09-2009, 03:41 AM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM 4 OUT NOW

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough

good promotion keith
Old 04-09-2009, 03:44 AM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM CREW

I try, I try
Old 04-09-2009, 03:48 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Kevin ETP
good promotion keith
LoL Definitely got my attention. Videos look sick!! When I can get a job and make some money, I'll have to hit you up for one..

-Jesse
Old 04-09-2009, 03:56 AM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM 4 OUT NOW

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by JesseJacobs
LoL Definitely got my attention. Videos look sick!! When I can get a job and make some money, I'll have to hit you up for one..

-Jesse
sounds good man
Old 04-09-2009, 06:07 AM

skoh will become famous soon enough

oh nice Keith on the twitter thing, I think that is a great idea but I really really hope to make it to new york this year..

Last edited by skoh; 04-09-2009 at 06:15 AM.
Old 04-09-2009, 10:27 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

-Jesse
says the kid who has more money than ill ever have
Old 04-09-2009, 01:15 PM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM CREW

Originally Posted by skoh
oh nice Keith on the twitter thing, I think that is a great idea but I really really hope to make it to new york this year..
thanks, I only wish my phone did video too, that would be even cooler
Old 04-09-2009, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
says the kid who has more money than ill ever have
When did I ever say that?!?

-Jesse
Old 04-09-2009, 02:38 PM

Big Float is a decent person

-Jesse

remember when I told you like two weeks ago in another thread that you were soon to be "that guy" who is the biggest moron on SL and that it would last for a week or two, well your dream came true and you are the biggest moron on SL for the moment besides KELM

but your not entertaining to me anymore, your old news to me, and you've gone the way of the Yut-Ugh guy to me

so go ride your bike or **** some bitches (or blow some meat in your case) instead of spending all your life on the internet lookin like a clown-*** dude, it really makes you look like a loser

Im just letting you know.......
Old 04-09-2009, 02:46 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

-Jesse
Oh lemme rephrase that - the kid who's made more money than I ever have. If you made so much money then why you broke and why couldnt you afford a bike for 3 years
Old 04-09-2009, 02:53 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

I guarantee I'm one of the very few people on here that haven't stolen a bike, haven't done a drug in my life, and treat people with respect.....

-Jesse
I have never stolen a bike, and I treat people with the same respect they treat me, but I have smoked some weed in my day........

I hope you were kidding cuz that was like a lil temper tantrum......
Old 04-09-2009, 02:56 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

same **** again!
Old 04-09-2009, 03:02 PM
NealFoReal

Just in case you forgot

Yeah, Think whatever you want.... I made more money there than you EVER will.... And I didn't categorize based on a "portion" of that race... They are ALL like that dude... Take a look around and don't be so damn gullible!!!

-Jesse
Old 04-09-2009, 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Oh lemme rephrase that - the kid who's made more money than I ever have. If you made so much money then why you broke and why couldnt you afford a bike for 3 years
Well I'll rephrase you again because you still got it wrong... I said " I made more money while I worked there, than you are making now" And Yeah, I made ALOT of money and I didn't get a bike because I was over 80,000 in debt... With interest and everything else, It took me 2.5 years to pay that off.. Not bad for a 22-24 year old.... That would take most adults 5+ years to pay off.... Anyways, I don't know why you feel the need to keep arguing with me? Its really ****** retarded and getting WAY OLD!! I'm so done talking smack on here. seriously..... Just let the **** go and get a life!!!

Originally Posted by Juca
same **** again!

It's not me bro.... I'm tryin to chill out now and people just wanna keep bringing up OLD ****!!

-Jesse
Old 04-09-2009, 03:08 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

It's not me bro.... I'm tryin to chill out now and people just wanna keep bringing up OLD ****!!

-Jesse
its a stuntlife...
Old 04-09-2009, 03:08 PM

Yup!!! Its never gonna end.....

-Jesse
Old 04-09-2009, 03:21 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Yup!!! Its never gonna end.....

-Jesse
probably cuz you keep posting......
Old 04-09-2009, 03:23 PM

Are you kidding me? Take a look at the past 2 pages and see who started this **** again!

-Jesse
Old 04-09-2009, 03:29 PM

Are you kidding me? Take a look at the past 2 pages and see who started this **** again!

-Jesse
I don't really care I was just testing a theory......you are like a woman and need the last word.....watch.....

Quick Reply: Twitter for STUNT RIDERS!!!!