Twitter for STUNT RIDERS!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 09:06 PM

killswitch12283 can only hope to improve
Re: Twitter for STUNT RIDERS!!!!

Originally Posted by JesseJacobs
HuH?

-Jesse

jesse........honestly, every post you put up brings hate, find a new place to kick it mang. Dead serious.....you cant possibly feel good about yourself at the end of the day getting soo much hate. Stick to tatt forums
Old 04-08-2009, 10:28 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve

I LOVE THE HATE SON!!!!! LoL Actually to be completely honest with you, By the end of the day, I have forgotten everything that I write online because its just BS!! I don't take SL seriously like you guys do...

Maybe you guys should stop hating and just RELAX

-Jesse
Old 04-08-2009, 10:45 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Well you caught me!! I can actually only do 1 or maybe 2 on a good day. But who gives a ****? Really?

Are you a douche bag because I can do a full handstand on my gas tank and you cant?

Guess sooo!!!!!
You caught me I wish I could do a full handstand on my gas tank.

Just noticed your one 'circle' pic and could tell you can't really do circles.

I hate fakers of the funk. I don't care if someone does power wheelies as long as they aren't full of them selves like some people

Why do you think people hate on you? It's because your full of yourself and you have a shitty attitude. Guess what, you're not that great of a rider. You have the basics of stunt riding down, that's it. You're on the right track 'riding' but your attitude of being a natural bad *** is a joke. Just because 18 year old ***** think your the best, doesn't mean you are

There has been a lot of people 'hating' on you that don't generally go around 'hating' Take a hint
Old 04-08-2009, 10:49 PM

kwbulldog1 is a decent person

I'm gonna see if I can be the last one to know what that means.
Old 04-09-2009, 12:15 AM

Originally Posted by Towlieee
You caught me I wish I could do a full handstand on my gas tank.

Just noticed your one 'circle' pic and could tell you can't really do circles.

I hate fakers of the funk. I don't care if someone does power wheelies as long as they aren't full of them selves like some people

Why do you think people hate on you? It's because your full of yourself and you have a shitty attitude. Guess what, you're not that great of a rider. You have the basics of stunt riding down, that's it. You're on the right track 'riding' but your attitude of being a natural bad *** is a joke. Just because 18 year old ***** think your the best, doesn't mean you are

There has been a lot of people 'hating' on you that don't generally go around 'hating' Take a hint

LoL HERE WE GO!! Ok, First: From a still picture, you can tell I cant do 1 circle? Damn bro, your talented! Second: I don't have a shitty attitude, or think I am a "natural bad ***" I haven't ridden a bike in 3 years! Why would I think I'm the ****?! I know that I am so far behind, I may never catch up!!.. I only started being a ***** when i posted a simple thread trying to promote a clothing company and it went 13435099 pages of STRAIGHT HATE!! You guys don't give respect to ANYONE! Thats when I decided to **** around on this site and just be a smart ***.. I'm not taking ANYTHING on here serious again.. It doesn't work!!!!!! Third: I don't have a bunch of 18 year old girls that think I'm the ****, I actually have a 31 year old VERY SUCCESSFUL girl that KNOWS I'm the ****....

-Jesse

Last edited by JesseJacobs; 04-09-2009 at 12:17 AM.
Old 04-09-2009, 12:18 AM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

I'm not taking ANYTHING on here serious again.. It doesn't work!!!!!! Third: I don't have a bunch of 18 year old girls that think I'm the ****, I actually have a 31 year old VERY SUCCESSFUL girl that KNOWS I'm the ****....

-Jesse

Thank you for once again proving you are a tool

And yes, from one still picture I can tell you can't do circles. Anyone who has something as sick as sit down circles is either posting videos, or posting TONS of pictures.

I get more lean out of a sit down 'lean' on the highway to take a turn at 70mph, which is why I can tell your picture is bull ****.
Don't fake the funk! Don't act like your hot ****.

-Jeremy

Last edited by Towlieee; 04-09-2009 at 12:20 AM.
Old 04-09-2009, 12:19 AM

LoL please explain?

-Jesse

And if you hate me, stop copying my signature you ****** ******!
Old 04-09-2009, 12:32 AM

LoL please explain?

-Jesse

And if you hate me, stop copying my signature you ****** ******!

I don't 'hate' you, you didn't beat up my sister, you didn't rob me, why would I 'hate' you

You are a joke. I think you're a joke, dozens of other people on here think you are a joke. Yet you keep coming back like a 16 year old who wants more drama..

Just move on. No one here likes you. Seriously, why do you even come back for more? Do you just love attention regardless if its people who think your a dbag or people love you? Why would you even come to a forum to hang out and post up when so many people dislike you? Doesn't that seem the least bit ridiculous to you?

And what exactly do you want me to explain? Why you are a tool? Why I could tell you couldn't do circles?

Btw you keep screaming everyone 'hates' you, but do you even read the **** you type? You ASK for the hate..
How can you seriously be so ******* blind? My 5 year old nephew has more common sense then you
Here he is telling lonely dip ***** like you whats up
Old 04-09-2009, 12:34 AM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

I forgot im a twitter geek 2..

www.twitter.com/hollywoodstuntz
Old 04-09-2009, 01:11 AM

I only started being a ***** when i posted a simple thread trying to promote a clothing company and it went 13435099 pages of STRAIGHT HATE!! You guys don't give respect to ANYONE! Thats when I decided to **** around on this site and just be a smart ***.. I'm not taking ANYTHING on here serious again.. It doesn't work!!!!!!

-Jesse
Originally Posted by Towlieee
I don't 'hate' you, you didn't beat up my sister, you didn't rob me, why would I 'hate' you

You are a joke. I think you're a joke, dozens of other people on here think you are a joke. Yet you keep coming back like a 16 year old who wants more drama..

Just move on. No one here likes you. Seriously, why do you even come back for more? Do you just love attention regardless if its people who think your a dbag or people love you? Why would you even come to a forum to hang out and post up when so many people dislike you? Doesn't that seem the least bit ridiculous to you?

And what exactly do you want me to explain? Why you are a tool? Why I could tell you couldn't do circles?

Btw you keep screaming everyone 'hates' you, but do you even read the **** you type? You ASK for the hate..
How can you seriously be so ******* blind? My 5 year old nephew has more common sense then you
Here he is telling lonely dip ***** like you whats up
LOL You guys SERIOUSLY need to learn how to read!! Im not going to repeat myself anymore.. This **** is retarded! You keep using the same excuses why I'm a "dbag" but I have already given explanations that put those excuses to rest. You cant come up with anything new? NO, because you wanna hate to keep hating, FOR NO REASON.

-Jesse
Old 04-09-2009, 02:37 AM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM CREW

EvilKeithxETP is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODNYC
I forgot im a twitter geek 2..

www.twitter.com/hollywoodstuntz
I sent you a request it's keith9273 on there
Old 04-09-2009, 02:51 AM

skoh will become famous soon enough

now if hollywood made a thread about how he was using twitter for this years ride every computer i owned would have its very own titter!
Old 04-09-2009, 03:12 AM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM CREW

Originally Posted by skoh
now if hollywood made a thread about how he was using twitter for this years ride every computer i owned would have its very own titter!
I just found an app that let's me send photos from my iPhone as links to my Twitter account so I might have to send some pics out throughout the ride
Old 04-09-2009, 03:15 AM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM 4 OUT NOW

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by EvilKeithxETP
I just found an app that let's me send photos from my iPhone as links to my Twitter account so I might have to send some pics out throughout the ride
that would be pretty cool
Old 04-09-2009, 03:19 AM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by skoh
LMAOOOO hmmmm good idea!
Old 04-09-2009, 03:20 AM

Originally Posted by EvilKeithxETP
Yeah, I found the app called "twitterfon" I think it lets you do that...

-Jesse
Old 04-09-2009, 03:20 AM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM CREW

I've got to test it out alittle bit first but upon initial it seems pretty cool. I might even have to make a Facebook page for Mass Mayhem because the app I found will upload the photos there too.
Old 04-09-2009, 03:24 AM

I hate facebook.. Mainly cause I cant find my way around that ****... LoL Myspace is so much easier. But the pic of your cat worked... Just so ya know...

-Jesse
Old 04-09-2009, 03:27 AM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM CREW

nice thanks,

yeah I'm new to the Facebook thing, it's just another social networking site to help push the next DVD, I've got a personal account there to keep up with friends and goings on, bit don't update it much.
Old 04-09-2009, 03:32 AM

Word.. I have a facebook, but hardly ever get on it... Usually just when I get an email that someone has requested me or sent me a message or something... But anyways, What DVD? Is it made yet or are you still workin on it?

-Jesse

Quick Reply: Twitter for STUNT RIDERS!!!!