Twitter for STUNT RIDERS!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 11:21 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Twitter for STUNT RIDERS!!!!

Originally Posted by big float
kelm all over again, gay, attention *****, keeps saying hes gonna leave and hes done with sl or a particulatr thead and then he just keeps posting, spends way too much time on the internet, thinks hes cool, tries too hard, fronts alot, the yut ugh moron,

these are just things that come to mind when i see your posts
+1
Old 04-08-2009, 02:13 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Gay or not, all of you will probably have a twitter account when you figure it out. If you think twitter is gay it would be like saying texting on your phone is gay. One way we use it is if you have a large group of riders and your trying to let all of your riders, (more than 100) know that there is an up coming ride. If your using your phone you can only mass text 25 people at one time. If you set up a twitter account, get your peps twitter accounts and they follow you, then you send ONE text out and let as many people know that want to details of the ride. What's gay about that?
Old 04-08-2009, 02:31 PM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM CREW

EvilKeithxETP is an unknown quantity at this point

There are many good uses for twitter if the right people and companies in your area use it. Here in Boston there are groups that post restaurant specials and daily discount stuff and free stuff, for example free ice cream day and **** like that. Some businesses do Twitter only specials. It's a good way to get quick blurbs of news. And like the above poster said the potential for large street rides would be good posting routes and/or meeting spots.
Old 04-08-2009, 02:32 PM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM CREW

EvilKeithxETP is an unknown quantity at this point

and yeah I'm on it

twitter.com/keith9273
Old 04-08-2009, 02:37 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by YUTUGHH
Gay or not, all of you will probably have a twitter account when you figure it out. If you think twitter is gay it would be like saying texting on your phone is gay. One way we use it is if you have a large group of riders and your trying to let all of your riders, (more than 100) know that there is an up coming ride. If your using your phone you can only mass text 25 people at one time. If you set up a twitter account, get your peps twitter accounts and they follow you, then you send ONE text out and let as many people know that want to details of the ride. What's gay about that?
You must have a Zack Morris phone or something.... My phone can send a text to all 300+ Contacts at once.....?

But I started this thread because I KNOW that alot of riders are using this ****, and if your to afraid to say you are because "Oh, NO! someone on SL might make fun of me" :-( Then your a puss... Just in the past week I have gotten like 10 riders hit me up on there... Crazy Dan, GURU, KrazyKyle... Just to name a few..

I just think its a good way to keep in touch with everyone....

-Jesse

P.S. Come on HATERS!!! Say something, you know you want to!!!!
Old 04-08-2009, 03:02 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

So when we gonna see these sweet sit down circles calamari?

You spend enough time on stuntlife, go outside and throw down some on camera
Old 04-08-2009, 03:38 PM

J_Rod is an unknown quantity at this point

I just have to jump on the waggon now... I'm just quotin you about Raf... "Your just a squid ****** newbie.. Until you earn your spot in here... You have no right talkin ****..." ok i just want you to look again at Rafs avatar and look at yours again... did you do it? oh ok good! think before you post
Old 04-08-2009, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by J_Rod
I just have to jump on the waggon now... I'm just quotin you about Raf... "Your just a squid ****** newbie.. Until you earn your spot in here... You have no right talkin ****..." ok i just want you to look again at Rafs avatar and look at yours again... did you do it? oh ok good! think before you post

What are you talking about? Who the hell is Raf? I was talking to Hurrilanche or whatever his name is...

WHOOPS!!! Maybe you should learn to READ before YOU post... ;-)

-Jesse

Last edited by JesseJacobs; 04-08-2009 at 04:04 PM.
Old 04-08-2009, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by Towlieee
So when we gonna see these sweet sit down circles calamari?

You spend enough time on stuntlife, go outside and throw down some on camera
Well first off, I have an Iphone so its very easy to post on here from that, So while I am out running errands, riding, or even taking a ****, I can still talk smack to you guys ;-)

And secondly, I don't have a video camera..... But I'll get RIGHT ON borrowing one, just so I can record myself riding to prove to someone I don't even know, that I can ride!!!

That's my number 1 mission right now Towileee!!!!! IM ON IT!!! Pfff!!

-Jesse
Old 04-08-2009, 04:17 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by JesseJacobs
Well first off, I have an Iphone so its very easy to post on here from that, So while I am out running errands, riding, or even taking a ****, I can still talk smack to you guys ;-)

And secondly, I don't have a video camera..... But I'll get RIGHT ON borrowing one, just so I can record myself riding to prove to someone I don't even know, that I can ride!!!

That's my number 1 mission right now Towileee!!!!! IM ON IT!!! Pfff!!

-Jesse
Instead of acting like a douche bag in every post you make, you could just post a video.

But I know you can't do them, so continue to be a douche bag.
Old 04-08-2009, 04:32 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Instead of acting like a douche bag in every post you make, you could just post a video.

pfft he doesnt need a video, looks at that badass no hander on that magazine cover. hes pro stunter son
Old 04-08-2009, 04:33 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

oh yeah

-Steve
Old 04-08-2009, 04:53 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

**** it -Neal
Old 04-08-2009, 05:07 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

-Tanus!
Old 04-08-2009, 05:18 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JXBbgzQmpJw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JXBbgzQmpJw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
Old 04-08-2009, 05:39 PM

Well you caught me!! I can actually only do 1 or maybe 2 on a good day. But who gives a ****? Really?

Are you a douche bag because I can do a full handstand on my gas tank and you cant?

Guess sooo!!!!!

-Jesse

And why is everyone making a big deal out of my sig?
Old 04-08-2009, 05:47 PM

J_Rod is an unknown quantity at this point

-J Rod
Old 04-08-2009, 05:57 PM

You know what's sad? 3 people started a "Twitter" thread, GURU, DAN JACKSON, AND MYSELF..And guess who's thread is at the top of the list still?

Wouldn't you rather talk to the "Big Wigs" of this sport instead of wasting your time and energy talking **** to a nobody?

Just my .......

-Jesse

Last edited by JesseJacobs; 04-08-2009 at 06:06 PM.
Old 04-08-2009, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by J_Rod
-IM A *** TRYING TO GET ATTENTION CAUSE NOBODY CARES WHO I AM
HuH?

-Jesse
Old 04-08-2009, 07:29 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

i dont get how that kinda **** gets so popular?

whats new about it? you can let everyone know what you're doin in a thousand ways since the internet was created

damn bandwagons

Quick Reply: Twitter for STUNT RIDERS!!!!