Old 04-10-2009, 07:43 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve
Re: Twitter for STUNT RIDERS!!!!

They get boring to watch.....

I'm out.. This is lame..

-Jesse
Old 04-10-2009, 07:46 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by JesseJacobs
They get boring to watch.....

I'm out.. This is lame..

-Jesse
so do handstands and burnouts....but atleast circles take skill
Old 04-10-2009, 08:51 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Jesse you talk so much and just never shut up......I bet you're like those chicks that try to keep talking when they got a dick in their mouth!! Do you keep talking when you got a dick in your mouth too??
Old 04-10-2009, 09:30 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

You guys take things I say, completely change it, and post your own version! I never said I make more money than everyone here?!?! If everyone would actually quote my actual comments, I would have no reason to "bitch" and respond,
-Jesse
Are you ****** retarded I posted your "actual" comment twice. Here's a link for your dumbass so you know I didnt "change" anything. You can read where you said you make more money than I EVER will and also your RACIST comments. Enjoy dip ****:

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/pos...2-post557.html
Old 04-10-2009, 09:35 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Like I've said a THOUSAND TIMES IN THESE THREADS, I am only acting like this to get a rise out of people... Im really a nice, calm, kickback dude in person.... This site has just brought out the jackass in me... I would seriously stop if everyone else would.. People just keep saying **** to keep me going.... Im actually getting tired of acting like this... Im not cocky, and I'm not an *******.. hopefully people will calm down WITH me and we can all just get along.... ;-)

-Jesse

-Jesse
had to sign your name twice in this post
Old 04-10-2009, 09:36 AM
NealFoReal

LoL and the DRAMA continues cause this guy THINKS he's funny!! I wish I would have been the lead singer of that band!! I'd be RICH!!! LoL

Anyways, Not gonna start anything, I'm just gonna stop arguing...

You have a nice day Mr. Juar....

-Jesse

-Jesse
And again

-Neal

-Neal
Old 04-10-2009, 09:43 AM
NealFoReal

Ok... So here's the thing... I honestly was not going to post again on this thread. I was just going to let people say whatever until it finally died. But you sir, Are a COMPLETE idiot and I have to sort this **** out..... I did say I was going to leave, But then decided that I wasn't going to be ran out of a damn forum. So you say "He's sponsored" Then you say "but he doesn't have a bike" and THEN you say "stop posing" The last part tells me that you saw the pictures of me "Posing" so you must have seen the bike next to me? Right? Please tell me you did.... And if you did... How are you saying I don't have a bike?

I was never "whining" about people hating... If you read right above my avatar, It says "I HEART HATERS" I love the hate kid!! And AGAIN, I will clerify for the 1909348-938th time that I NEVER SAID I WAS GODS GIFT TO STUNTING.. Damn... I sound like a broken record!

Now, As for the posing pictures you talk of... You wouldn't know anything about sponsorship because your a ****** squid! Those are called "promotional pictures" They are pictures you take when you get a sponsor to show off the things that they are sponsoring you for...... Kinda like this.....

and this..

and this....

and this.....

Hmmm I Guess Kane, Jason Britton, And Teach (Just a few I got real quick, there are ALOT more riders with these types of pics) are all **** just posing too huh? And before you guys talk about what there posing for... I don't care... Sponsorship is Sponsorship... .

Its what you do for your sponsors bro..... you'll learn that in a few years when you can wheelie.....

And as for the "what straight guy works at a gay bar"? I'll tell you....... All guys that are bartending in a gay bar... Are straight!! They don't hire gay guys to bar tend... Sorry to burst your bubble there smart guy......

Please put some pictures up so I can see who I'm talking to... Do YOU even have a bike? Do YOU even ride?!?!? I doubt it VERY MUCH!!!!!

Cause If you had any type of a clue about riding, You wouldn't be on here with 5 posts talking ****, and you sure as hell would understand why I was "Posing" in pictures.....

Get a life bro.... Or post up some pics and prove that you can even talk ****....

Oh, And when did I ever say I didn't have time to post a video?!?!?!?!? Are you on ******* crack?!?!? Half of your post is just **** you made up in your head bro..... If your going to bash on someone, the point is to bash on something THEY SAID!!! Not just things you make up... Thats like me saying.. Oh yeah this dude sjsharks told me he likes to put **** up his ***...... Thats not true is it? No... So I cant bash you for it.... Do you get my point..? Quote me bro... Don't make **** up....

-Jesse
These are people who get PAID a lot of money to take gay looking pictures. You took gay looking pictures to receive a couple of free tshirts and your pictures looking gayer (is that a word lol) than theirs.
Old 04-10-2009, 09:47 AM
NealFoReal

I tried to show my true self in here.... People just keep the thread going.... It was finally starting to move down the list and the douche bag squid brought it back..... That kid has been talking **** the entire time he's been on here... I think he's just trying to look cool cause he comes on here and sees this **** going on but has no idea what he's talking about... I'm not the kind of person to just let someone talk **** about me and not stick up for myself... I don't care how much of an ******* I look like... Which if people in here would really open there eyes, they would see that I have been trying to stop the drama and OTHER PEOPLE keep writing smart *** comments.... I'm just defending, I'm not coming on here posting threads just straight being an *******. I'm just responding to other peoples BS... Anyways, Like I said a ****** thousand times.... Let this thread die, let the drama stop!!! I'm not on here to talk **** anymore...

Now lets see if everyone can stop talking **** and let it die... This will prove right here that it is NOT ME starting the **** anymore... I am officially done with posting hate threads..... THIS IS ON THE RECORD....

If anyone posts **** after this, it proves that I am not the one people should be looking at for the drama....

-Jesse
I dont know who youre talkin about but I put my in these threads when you made racist comments calling someone a porch monkey. Come to NY and I'll bring you to the spot and lets see if you call my homies porch monkeys to their faces. I highly doubt you will which surprises me coz whatd you say - they're all the same anyway. *****
Old 04-10-2009, 09:48 AM
NealFoReal

I tried to show my true self in here....
-Jesse
And yeah, you did show your true self in here. A racist no skill having piece of ****
Old 04-10-2009, 09:57 AM
NealFoReal

And I promise you sdf, I'm not big headed... I'm very negative about myself... I'll have my girl come on here and tell you she has almost broken up with me because of it... LOL I need to be more confident if you can believe that...
Yes please do lol. Have your girl come on here
Old 04-10-2009, 10:03 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Neal laying it down on this insecure little guy

-AnthonyPesch
-www.myspace.com/NaturalBrnProgrammer

Last edited by inolen; 04-10-2009 at 10:05 AM.
Old 04-10-2009, 10:04 AM
NealFoReal

LOL Jesse just comes off as a racist pos. Thats the ONLY reason I got involved with these discussions. When I saw him call someone a porch monkey for no reason I got a lil mad
Old 04-10-2009, 10:05 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
Neal laying it down on this insecure little guy
Wassup? on the hunt today or wheelies?
Old 04-10-2009, 10:08 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

On the hunt! Got a few lined up to check out at lunch.
Old 04-10-2009, 10:08 AM
NealFoReal

-AnthonyPesch
-www.myspace.com/NaturalBrnProgrammer
I see an edit was in order
Old 04-10-2009, 10:09 AM
NealFoReal

On the hunt! Got a few lined up to check out at lunch.
Cool cool. Lemme know when you wanna drop my bike a little more
Old 04-10-2009, 01:21 PM

sjsharks is a decent person

Ok... So here's the thing... I honestly was not going to post again on this thread. I was just going to let people say whatever until it finally died. But you sir, Are a COMPLETE idiot and I have to sort this **** out..... I did say I was going to leave, But then decided that I wasn't going to be ran out of a damn forum. So you say "He's sponsored" Then you say "but he doesn't have a bike" and THEN you say "stop posing" The last part tells me that you saw the pictures of me "Posing" so you must have seen the bike next to me? Right? Please tell me you did.... And if you did... How are you saying I don't have a bike?

I was never "whining" about people hating... If you read right above my avatar, It says "I HEART HATERS" I love the hate kid!! And AGAIN, I will clerify for the 1909348-938th time that I NEVER SAID I WAS GODS GIFT TO STUNTING.. Damn... I sound like a broken record!

Now, As for the posing pictures you talk of... You wouldn't know anything about sponsorship because your a ****** squid! Those are called "promotional pictures" They are pictures you take when you get a sponsor to show off the things that they are sponsoring you for...... Kinda like this.....

Hmmm I Guess Kane, Jason Britton, And Teach (Just a few I got real quick, there are ALOT more riders with these types of pics) are all **** just posing too huh? And before you guys talk about what there posing for... I don't care... Sponsorship is Sponsorship... .

Its what you do for your sponsors bro..... you'll learn that in a few years when you can wheelie.....

And as for the "what straight guy works at a gay bar"? I'll tell you....... All guys that are bartending in a gay bar... Are straight!! They don't hire gay guys to bar tend... Sorry to burst your bubble there smart guy......

Please put some pictures up so I can see who I'm talking to... Do YOU even have a bike? Do YOU even ride?!?!? I doubt it VERY MUCH!!!!!

Cause If you had any type of a clue about riding, You wouldn't be on here with 5 posts talking ****, and you sure as hell would understand why I was "Posing" in pictures.....

Get a life bro.... Or post up some pics and prove that you can even talk ****....

Oh, And when did I ever say I didn't have time to post a video?!?!?!?!? Are you on ******* crack?!?!? Half of your post is just **** you made up in your head bro..... If your going to bash on someone, the point is to bash on something THEY SAID!!! Not just things you make up... Thats like me saying.. Oh yeah this dude sjsharks told me he likes to put **** up his ***...... Thats not true is it? No... So I cant bash you for it.... Do you get my point..? Quote me bro... Don't make **** up....

-Jesse

i like how you pick the top guys in the game to compare yourself too. yet you say your not full of yourself. and your right i have only had a few posts, and have only been riding for 5 years and barely getting into this cause i spend most of my time on my cars but since the moment on got on this site all i see is your posts bitching and talking **** to people. i know for a ******* fact that you would not have called that guy a porch monkey to his face got you would have been ******* dropped. wow dude you got a free t shirt and an energy drink big deal i get free **** all the time and im not even sponsered.
Old 04-10-2009, 01:22 PM

sjsharks is a decent person

-Jesse

And I promise you sdf, I'm not big headed... I'm very negative about myself... I'll have my girl come on here and tell you she has almost broken up with me because of it... LOL I need to be more confident if you can believe that...[/quote]

not something to brag about ******* retard
Old 04-10-2009, 01:41 PM
NealFoReal

-Neal

Old 04-10-2009, 01:43 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

I may not be better than him, but we'll soon find out.. Circles aren't everything... If all he does is circles in that video... He's going to lose.. I can say that if they are judged correctly... Because I am very versatile.. I didn't just start in a lot.. I rode the streets and it taught me alot... I have alot of acros, burnout combos, and other misc ****... Circles get boring if you ask me...

-Jesse
You think people who KILL lots like nolove don't and/or never killed streets twice as hard?

You think people riding circles can't do other ****? You think some piece of **** acro that takes 5 minutes to learn really compares to hopping around on combo circles that take years to learn?

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
circles get boring? how the hell would u know when you cant do them yet? you think ppl who can murder circle combos cant do straight line **** and burnouts.....you are sadly mistaken. theres a reason why circles are the hardest thing to learn on a bike besides distance stoppies. trust me nolove will put you to shame in every way imagineable on a bike. and the only reason i want your girl to come on here is if shes gonna show some *******.
+1
I don't even know why he called nolove out That has got to be the biggest joke he has posted yet.

-Jeremy

Quick Reply: Twitter for STUNT RIDERS!!!!