Twitter for STUNT RIDERS!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2009, 05:37 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve
Re: Twitter for STUNT RIDERS!!!!

How would that prove anything? Seriously... This site is just a bunch of people talking ****.. Nobody in here knows me but claim to know that I'm gay, I can't ride, I don't have a sponsor, and you guys are saying it's gay to pose in these pictures... Hmm if I was a sponsor and you didn't wanna do that **** for me, I would drop you in a second!!

-Jesse
Old 04-10-2009, 05:46 AM
Stunt Lifes Biggest Hater

Cworley is a decent person

Originally Posted by JesseJacobs
How would that prove anything? Seriously... This site is just a bunch of people talking ****.. Nobody in here knows me but claim to know that I'm gay, I can't ride, I don't have a sponsor, and you guys are saying it's gay to pose in these pictures... Hmm if I was a sponsor and you didn't wanna do that **** for me, I would drop you in a second!!

-Jesse

your viewing stunt life as a whole jesse, there are several etenies (<- cud be spelled wrong) here. everyone has there own believes sponsors require attention you have to sale yourself to them and vice versa. Your going on about everyone picking on you more or less. but you keep adding it on. i'm not keep track of your drama but from random threads i've looked over so far i've seen, racial slurrs, calling "potential fans" or "contributors" squids newbs and dumb asses amongst other things.

I understand no one wants to be made fun of or called names etc..... but if you honestly have such a major issue with what goes on at stuntlife.com walk away. all this drama and stick stirring is going to get you no where.....

Ok, so bam you put a squid in place and made him feel like ****..... 2 more squids see it and go **** that guy he's a ******* dick...... and find some one else to idolize...... your "sponsors" are gonna say man that "guy #2 gets more attention that jesse does i'm gonna go talk to hm and see if we can get something set up....... just like the signature says jesse, our decisions and choices define us.... How do you want to be defined son?
Old 04-10-2009, 05:50 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Cworley
your viewing stunt life as a whole jesse, there are several etenies (<- cud be spelled wrong) here. everyone has there own believes sponsors require attention you have to sale yourself to them and vice versa. Your going on about everyone picking on you more or less. but you keep adding it on. i'm not keep track of your drama but from random threads i've looked over so far i've seen, racial slurrs, calling "potential fans" or "contributors" squids newbs and dumb asses amongst other things.

I understand no one wants to be made fun of or called names etc..... but if you honestly have such a major issue with what goes on at stuntlife.com walk away. all this drama and stick stirring is going to get you no where.....

Ok, so bam you put a squid in place and made him feel like ****..... 2 more squids see it and go **** that guy he's a ******* dick...... and find some one else to idolize...... your "sponsors" are gonna say man that "guy #2 gets more attention that jesse does i'm gonna go talk to hm and see if we can get something set up....... just like the signature says jesse, our decisions and choices define us.... How do you want to be defined son?
stop trying to make sense to him he's immune to it
Old 04-10-2009, 05:51 AM

And P.S. That's a fucked up thing for you to say or even think bro.... You don't ****** know me.. This is a ****** Internet forum... People are always going to hate, always going to talk ****... This whole thing blew up beyond belief!! Go on stuntride.com and see if I act the way I do on here... You'll find a HUGE difference... That's because like I have said before but you guys are to lazy to read, I was only a ***** after one thread blew the **** up and ever since, I was being a ***** just to get a rise!! Ask anyone that knows me... I'm not who you think I am.. And for you to judge someone from a stupid *** thread on the internet and tell people to try to wreck his sponsorship, is the most disrespectful thing I have ever heard!! What is it going to do for you to try and get me dropped from a sponsor? Seriously? And you don't know what you would be doing because I have earned that ****.. I have worked hard to get what I have.. I don't have hand me downs from nobody!! You seriously said the wrong **** bro.. Your a ****** piece of ****!!!!

-Jesse
Old 04-10-2009, 05:55 AM

And P.S. That's a fucked up thing for you to say or even think bro.... You don't ****** know me.. This is a ****** Internet forum... People are always going to hate, always going to talk ****... This whole thing blew up beyond belief!! Go on stuntride.com and see if I act the way I do on here... You'll find a HUGE difference... That's because like I have said before but you guys are to lazy to read, I was only a ***** after one thread blew the **** up and ever since, I was being a ***** just to get a rise!! Ask anyone that knows me... I'm not who you think I am.. And for you to judge someone from a stupid *** thread on the internet and tell people to try to wreck his sponsorship, is the most disrespectful thing I have ever heard!! What is it going to do for you to try and get me dropped from a sponsor? Seriously? And you don't know what you would be doing because I have earned that ****.. I have worked hard to get what I have.. I don't have hand me downs from nobody!! You seriously said the wrong **** bro.. Your a ****** piece of ****!!!!

-Jesse

Could have been friend, could have been. But it got your attention didn't it? Simply trying to show you that your not helping yourself in any way at all...... If your a different guy show us.......

You can be mad at me all you want, my comments (85%) of them are to try and talk some sence into you boy.
Old 04-10-2009, 06:13 AM

Like I've said a THOUSAND TIMES IN THESE THREADS, I am only acting like this to get a rise out of people... Im really a nice, calm, kickback dude in person.... This site has just brought out the jackass in me... I would seriously stop if everyone else would.. People just keep saying **** to keep me going.... Im actually getting tired of acting like this... Im not cocky, and I'm not an *******.. hopefully people will calm down WITH me and we can all just get along.... ;-)

-Jesse
I tried to show my true self in here.... People just keep the thread going.... It was finally starting to move down the list and the douche bag squid brought it back..... That kid has been talking **** the entire time he's been on here... I think he's just trying to look cool cause he comes on here and sees this **** going on but has no idea what he's talking about... I'm not the kind of person to just let someone talk **** about me and not stick up for myself... I don't care how much of an ******* I look like... Which if people in here would really open there eyes, they would see that I have been trying to stop the drama and OTHER PEOPLE keep writing smart *** comments.... I'm just defending, I'm not coming on here posting threads just straight being an *******. I'm just responding to other peoples BS... Anyways, Like I said a ****** thousand times.... Let this thread die, let the drama stop!!! I'm not on here to talk **** anymore...

Now lets see if everyone can stop talking **** and let it die... This will prove right here that it is NOT ME starting the **** anymore... I am officially done with posting hate threads..... THIS IS ON THE RECORD....

If anyone posts **** after this, it proves that I am not the one people should be looking at for the drama....

-Jesse
Old 04-10-2009, 06:14 AM

skoh will become famous soon enough

people keep letting the thread go?? look at yourself, you're quoting yourself now and are the last person to post..besides this, which I ******* hope is the last time
Old 04-10-2009, 06:15 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

If anyone posts **** after this, it proves that I am not the one people should be looking at for the drama....

-Jesse
ur gay lol
Old 04-10-2009, 06:16 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

bump.

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 06:18 AM

I quoted myself because he said "if your a different person, show us" And that was to show I already have..... Damn dude.... Thats what I'm talking about... You guys don't read the posts and have no clue what your talking about.... You just go off the last things said and come up with a huge uneducated statement...

-Jesse
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

free hugs!
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSb-nV8l2QY[/youtube]

Last edited by StrictlyStunt; 04-10-2009 at 06:21 AM.
Old 04-10-2009, 06:20 AM

I quoted myself because he said "if your a different person, show us" And that was to show I already have..... Damn dude.... Thats what I'm talking about... You guys don't read the posts and have no clue what your talking about.... You just go off the last things said and come up with a huge uneducated statement...

-Jesse
shhhhhhhhhhhhush
Old 04-10-2009, 06:28 AM

I'm not going to shhhhhhushh until people stop talking ****.. I'm not just gonna let people say **** about me and not say something about it... Maybe your a little bitch that let's people talk **** on you, but that's not my style son...

-Jesse
Old 04-10-2009, 06:40 AM

-Jesse

It's called a relationship within a mass media jesse. i judge you by what i know not what i don't know. To ask me to judge you based on things i've not seen or heared is just plain silly!

For example, i'm a cave man and i have a t-rex in front of me drooling and roaring at me....... I see a monster in front of me... that is my judgement call. To at that point and time say cworley you need to keep in mind this could be a lovable future pet is silly once again jesse.

If you want to be seen as a nice guy, well then be a nice guy. 2 or three friendly posts versus threads of you being a dick makes the scaled tend to tilt one way against you brother.

My first hope was that you could accept constructive critisim once I had your attention. Unfourtanetly thats not the case.

I'm now thinking to my self that jesse jacobs is a big guy and thinks he can do as he pleases. So go ahead and continue as you were big guy, and make people hate you and resent you......cause that will get you to the top. <~sarcasam

Before I sign off and go home to sleep, Can you please explain why "I" or anyone else should judge you for the side we've not seen? You seem to be a intelligent fellow for the most part and I can't seem to fathom someone requesting a fellow rider approach a concept from such wing bat angle....

Last edited by Cworley; 04-10-2009 at 06:43 AM.
Old 04-10-2009, 06:40 AM

skoh will become famous soon enough

Name:  14bhw20.gif
Views: 27
Size:  745.2 KBu mad ?? .. stop being so paranoid oh and you can take a break from hammering this thread for views/ posts
Old 04-10-2009, 06:54 AM

Originally Posted by Cworley
It's called a relationship within a mass media jesse. i judge you by what i know not what i don't know. To ask me to judge you based on things i've not seen or heared is just plain silly!

For example, i'm a cave man and i have a t-rex in front of me drooling and roaring at me....... I see a monster in front of me... that is my judgement call. To at that point and time say cworley you need to keep in mind this could be a lovable future pet is silly once again jesse.

If you want to be seen as a nice guy, well then be a nice guy. 2 or three friendly posts versus threads of you being a dick makes the scaled tend to tilt one way against you brother.

My first hope was that you could accept constructive critisim once I had your attention. Unfourtanetly thats not the case.

I'm now thinking to my self that jesse jacobs is a big guy and thinks he can do as he pleases. So go ahead and continue as you were big guy, and make people hate you and resent you......cause that will get you to the top. <~sarcasam

Before I sign off and go home to sleep, Can you please explain why "I" or anyone else should judge you for the side we've not seen? You seem to be a intelligent fellow for the most part and I can't seem to fathom someone requesting a fellow rider approach a concept from such wing bat angle....
I can take constructive criticism... Just do me a favor.. Go to my profile, click on view all posts... You will see that when I first came on here in 05 and when I came back in 09, I was never an *******... You talk about me talking **** to that squid? He atleast deserved it.. I came back trying to promote a new sponsor, and I got what I gave him x10!! For no reason... And you wonder why I have an attitude? Anyways, go check out the posts and it will prove itself...

-Jesse
Old 04-10-2009, 06:58 AM

I can take constructive criticism... Just do me a favor.. Go to my profile, click on view all posts... You will see that when I first came on here in 05 and when I came back in 09, I was never an *******... You talk about me talking **** to that squid? He atleast deserved it.. I came back trying to promote a new sponsor, and I got what I gave him x10!! For no reason... And you wonder why I have an attitude? Anyways, go check out the posts and it will prove itself...

-Jesse

05-09 is a long time jesse............ i'm not gonna research your attittude in post on a thread bub. i don't have the time or the urge to do it. last few days have been major attitude on your part on several threads..... just chillax. FYI- what happens to a fire when it has no fuel, or air? .... apply said scenario to thread. just walk. i'm not even here to bash you dood. i just stepped in cause the stuff your doing can honestly ruin a career.
Old 04-10-2009, 07:00 AM

I'm not going to shhhhhhushh until people stop talking ****.. I'm not just gonna let people say **** about me and not say something about it... Maybe your a little bitch that let's people talk **** on you, but that's not my style son...

-Jesse
i feel like your just being a cry baby bitch now.....and please dont call me "son" im 6 years older than you. oh and no one talks **** on me cuz well.....im nothing like you.
Old 04-10-2009, 07:00 AM

and then some......... In the hate kane thread you were talking about how hard your working and you wanna make it a job and get a piece of the cake....... only reason i said anything... if you've given all that up for your "gay bar job" <~joke then forget i said anything and continue to retaliate and strike out.

Quick Reply: Twitter for STUNT RIDERS!!!!