The Best Stunt Rider In The World Or.....

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 01:53 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person
Re: The Best Stunt Rider In The World Or.....

invisible so then i can walk into a bank and rob it, then i'll be rich and i can ride all day
Old 03-30-2009, 01:55 PM

Dilts646 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sheldon
yes i did. i was just thinking tho and i might change my mind again. id rather be hancock. i wouldnt need ne of the other powers. id do the same **** he did too. get fucked up, **** bitches, and show off in public while knowing the whole time that no one or nothing can **** with me. haha thatd be pretty tight i think

+1 that would be sweet!
Old 03-30-2009, 01:57 PM
equiped & READY 2 unleash

87 ELUDE====>0 is a decent person

Originally Posted by DIRTYJEFF636s
invisible so then i can walk into a bank and rob it, then i'll be rich and i can ride all day
How do you get the bag of loot out of the bank when everyone sees it floating in the air ?do you say **** it and make a run for it?
Old 03-30-2009, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by 87 ELUDE====>0
How do you get the bag of loot out of the bank when everyone sees it floating in the air ?do you say **** it and make a run for it?
**** didn't think about that. it will work if not i just drop that money and they can't see me and i'll try again
Old 03-30-2009, 02:04 PM
Custom User Title

Sheldon is a decent person

Originally Posted by Dilts646
+1 that would be sweet!
how far are you from the oakland/macomb county area ?
Old 03-30-2009, 02:07 PM
Life is a Risk so Live It

OnPoint is a decent person

Originally Posted by MikeM
**** invisible.. I need to be able to freeze time like that girl on the sitcom in the 80s.

Cops on your tail? Freeze time, restart it with cop cars in a pond.
Need some money? Freeze time, rob a bank.
Wanna squeeze those ******* that just walked by? You know the drill
You're on the right track, but I'd still choose invisible because you could do everything you mentioned and get away with it. Plus you could do other cool **** like watching hot girls shower vs. just watching them frozen. But on second thought, you would be able to bang each and everyone of them in freeze time then just bone out, while I would only be able to bone one as the others run away trying to figure out why there is a girl pined against the wall getting railed. lol. Freeze time it is.
Old 03-30-2009, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
**** invisible.. I need to be able to freeze time like that girl on the sitcom in the 80s.

Cops on your tail? Freeze time, restart it with cop cars in a pond.
Need some money? Freeze time, rob a bank.
Wanna squeeze those ******* that just walked by? You know the drill
i retract my previous statement and agree with this
Old 03-30-2009, 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by onpoint
you're on the right track, but i'd still choose invisible because you could do everything you mentioned and get away with it. Plus you could do other cool **** like watching hot girls shower vs. Just watching them frozen. But on second thought, you would be able to bang each and everyone of them in freeze time then just bone out, while i would only be able to bone one as the others run away trying to figure out why there is a girl pined against the wall getting railed. Lol. Freeze time it is.
Old 03-30-2009, 02:13 PM

Dilts646 is an unknown quantity at this point

how far are you from the oakland/macomb county area ?

not sure, I can't ride till next year though just broke my leg and messed my knee up REALLY bad going for second surgery within a week.
Old 03-30-2009, 02:16 PM
Custom User Title

Originally Posted by DIRTYJEFF636s
**** didn't think about that. it will work if not i just drop that money and they can't see me and i'll try again

well if your invisible and your trying to get money out of somewhere without actual "objects" being seen on a camera.....just think about it.....there are plenty of places to get money without worrying about a camera catching your flaws. you could just rob every house in a decent mid-class neighborhood over night or something. everyone would wake up thinking that the tooth fairy came and took her money back because the economy sucks and shed be the one to blame for everything and not you.......i dont think ive really ever said anything that weird in my entire life...whatever
Old 03-30-2009, 02:18 PM

well if your invisible and your trying to get money out of somewhere without actual "objects" being seen on a camera.....just think about it.....there are plenty of places to get money without worrying about a camera catching your flaws. you could just rob every house in a decent mid-class neighborhood over night or something. everyone would wake up thinking that the tooth fairy came and took her money back because the economy sucks and shed be the one to blame for everything and not you.......i dont think ive really ever said anything that weird in my entire life...whatever

Old 03-30-2009, 02:20 PM
Custom User Title

Originally Posted by OnPoint
You're on the right track, but I'd still choose invisible because you could do everything you mentioned and get away with it. Plus you could do other cool **** like watching hot girls shower vs. just watching them frozen. But on second thought, you would be able to bang each and everyone of them in freeze time then just bone out, while I would only be able to bone one as the others run away trying to figure out why there is a girl pined against the wall getting railed. lol. Freeze time it is.

freezing time would make for a successful bank robbery tho so ill hop in the freeze time boat
Old 03-30-2009, 02:28 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

If there was anything that I could have super power wise it would be to live forever (infinite lives!)in my current form (meaning my age and how I am now) I think that would be pretty snazzy. Unless I got life in prison...... that would suck. hahahahaha
Old 03-30-2009, 02:31 PM
ATI
found my old ID

ATI is a decent person

i see that alot of people are sayn invisible......

think about it,YEA great that u can go **** jessica alba or something, but u wouldnt have the real enjoyment because ur invisible, BUT if u could read her mind, do u know how many women would be on your **** then...

<<< as u see, i have a women and she is into chick flicks(most are) didnt u see WHAT WOMEN WANT, if u could read what a women wants, like a nice guy or a funny guy ect, u could rule them with ease....and get about any women u want..

reading someones mind can also make u a **** load of money...

i go with that
Old 03-30-2009, 02:34 PM

rippa is an unknown quantity at this point

Read peoples minds. I'd like to know what people REALLY think about me, in real life (I know stuntlife doesn't care about my squidly ***, so that's all good ). Freezing time would be cool too. But I'd like to be able to completely manipulate and understand everyone.
Old 03-30-2009, 02:37 PM
Custom User Title

Originally Posted by ATI
i see that alot of people are sayn invisible......

think about it,YEA great that u can go **** jessica alba or something, but u wouldnt have the real enjoyment because ur invisible, BUT if u could read her mind, do u know how many women would be on your **** then...

<<< as u see, i have a women and she is into chick flicks(most are) didnt u see WHAT WOMEN WANT, if u could read what a women wants, like a nice guy or a funny guy ect, u could rule them with ease....and get about any women u want..

reading someones mind can also make u a **** load of money...

i go with that

+98348 thats a good one also. its hard to choose between freezing time and reading womens minds tho...that is a tough one. they each have their perks
Old 03-30-2009, 02:37 PM
equiped & READY 2 unleash

87 ELUDE====>0 is a decent person

there are so many advantages to mind reading that people are leaving out,but im glad you nailed 2 of em
Old 03-30-2009, 02:48 PM

think about it, if you could freeze time and get rich, the women will follow
Old 03-30-2009, 02:52 PM
Custom User Title

Originally Posted by 87 ELUDE====>0
there are so many advantages to mind reading that people are leaving out,but im glad you nailed 2 of em

there are so many advantages to all of these powers. everyone would just have to pick which one suited them best. im still not even sure which power id want. weve only posted 4 or 5 different powers on here anyways. imagine how many more there are. id want marry poppins purse lol. id just keep pullin money, bike parts, alcohol, condoms and anything else that i wanted out of that thing...wait... **** the condoms

Last edited by Sheldon; 03-30-2009 at 03:05 PM.
Old 03-30-2009, 04:21 PM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

there are so many advantages to all of these powers. everyone would just have to pick which one suited them best. im still not even sure which power id want. weve only posted 4 or 5 different powers on here anyways. imagine how many more there are. id want marry poppins purse lol. id just keep pullin money, bike parts, alcohol, condoms and anything else that i wanted out of that thing...wait... **** the condoms
magical items now? you just kicked it up to a whole nother level...

as to the original question - mind reading is the best, youd be omniscient.
theres a few things you need to clear up with the original question though, mainly the following three specifications:
1) you never stated whether youd be able to turn the invisible on and off, thats a huge factor.
2) flying is pretty sweet, but generally you need some sort of beyond human toughness to go with it, what if youre flying and you hit a bird, what if you go so fast that air resistance rips the skin off of your face? this last question brings up another question; what are the speed limitations to this flight ability?
3) the mind reading ability would also need an option to turn it on and off and focus it on particular persons in a large crowd or else it would be just as useless as always being invisible.

Quick Reply: The Best Stunt Rider In The World Or.....