Ronnie reality off the heezy

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2003, 08:26 PM

9hunit is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by pwrmiester
lol i love how no one can give props to ronnie just talk about everyone else they know.......thats sad

i was thinkin the same thing, all i wanted to do was point out that my man got skills, i know for a fact others gotta be doin it, i mean you southern cats get more ridin time than we do, i seen ron at his event in LI and he wasnt ridin, we figured uh oh another corperate stunter, but then he pulls this stuff out the rectum, R.E.S.P.E.C.T

as far as kyle goes doesnt suprise me, he probably one of the best twelvers goin, and i seen a vid of him doin it on his site but it looked accidental, but isnt that how new tricks come by accident?
Old 07-15-2003, 09:37 PM
Regular StuntLifer

H00KED is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Ronnie reality off the heezy

Originally posted by 9hunit
i dont know if anyone out there has scraped in a highchair but this cat is damn close
I think they were just letting you know others were doing it too. I didn't see any haters.
Old 07-15-2003, 11:36 PM
myspace.com/reality631

Reality is an unknown quantity at this point
hey u know what yea i scraped big deal it's cool is just another move it took us americans 3 yrs 2 catch up to the europeans.so support me /bash me but we are all still behind in the rankings of riders in the WORLD.as kyle said ****in lights out real soon 4 the europeans.so very cool to all the people who think that move is cool but we aint done yet.euro boyz we r comin 4 u sooner that u think. RR