905 cages - Anyone still rock'n them?

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 04:37 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 905 cages - Anyone still rock'n them?

Originally Posted by SmokechecK
I have the newest design and it is doing really well. I had a few really hard drops learning circles and SS, and don't even have a scratch on them.... just the pucks. They also keep my levers from touching, as well as anything else in the front. OMR subcage is protecting the rear. Reinforced corners help a lot too. Only negative I have so far is the bolts vibrating loose every now and then.... but I just tighten them back up.
that goes with EVERY cage
Old 03-24-2009, 04:40 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

you would think they would work good, for how ungodly big they are.
Old 03-24-2009, 05:41 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by nags
As far as I know the new design was just made in the last few months......... You sure you had the new one?
When I had my gsxr it was the new design at the time. I dont know if they came out with an even newer design tho

Old 03-24-2009, 05:44 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by SIC J
i highly doubt he had the new design cuz as of like 3 months ago, they only had the new design made for the 06 GSXR and it was on Warren's bike. I actually saw it for the first time in person this past weekend.

its MUCH slimmer and looks stronger than the previous design. now i gotta talk to Aaron about getting the new design. i've beat the **** out of the old designs and never had an issue. the new design looks much better.
Originally Posted by nags
Thats what I was thinking
I guess they made a newer model but with the old one I wasnt that happy. Just my
Old 03-24-2009, 05:46 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by OnPoint
When I say "new" I mean their 2nd design. The 1st one was super crap. I had it on an R6 and after just a few hard hits, the cage bent so bad it took my friend and I using a huge pry bar to get it off the bike. I didn't even know that they came out with another design just recently.
The pics I posted are the 2nd design
Old 03-24-2009, 05:47 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by *Tanus*
you would think they would work good, for how ungodly big they are.
+1 They're shin busters. I used to bang my legs into the cage all the time
Old 03-24-2009, 05:51 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
The pics I posted are the 2nd design
Then thats the one I got now, My last one didn't have the 905 Logo on it..
Old 03-24-2009, 05:52 PM
NealFoReal

Dont mind my squidliness but this is a thread I posted when I fucked the bike/cage up. Wow, I didnt know **** about bikes lol. I do now though

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/pos...843-post1.html
Old 03-24-2009, 05:53 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Then thats the one I got now, My last one didn't have the 905 Logo on it..
Did you buy it used? The 1st & 2nd design both had the logos on em. If you bought it used maybe the person who sold it to you removed the logo badge
Old 03-24-2009, 05:55 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Did you buy it used? The 1st & 2nd design both had the logos on em. If you bought it used maybe the person who sold it to you removed the logo badge
thats what I was thinkin.. I will have to look...
Old 03-24-2009, 05:56 PM
NealFoReal

Oh and FYI - I looped the bike when the cage busted. Popped it from a stand still and went right over. It wasnt a 40 mph pow pow - I popped it up faster than I normally did at that point and I went right over.
Old 03-24-2009, 05:56 PM
NealFoReal

thats what I was thinkin.. I will have to look...
yeah homie probably removed it from the cage
Old 03-24-2009, 05:59 PM

Herb is an unknown quantity at this point

Name:  IMG_1852.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  94.1 KB
*junk

Last edited by Herb; 03-24-2009 at 06:03 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 06:00 PM
Administrators

any one have a pic of the "new" edition?
Old 03-24-2009, 06:04 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

any one have a pic of the "new" edition?
+1 i'd like to see it

It seems like every 6 months people start talking about the 'new 905'

how many designs have they had? How many have worked?
Old 03-24-2009, 06:19 PM
Life is a Risk so Live It

OnPoint is a decent person

Originally Posted by Herb

*junk
That looks like the 1st one I had. Garbage.