powers middle man

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 01:18 AM

kwebb is a decent person
powers middle man

been hearin alot of **** about powers not comen through when you order from them. but i like the product. anyone know where i can get race rails and subcage for a 06 r6 R. i found some race rails but if someone knows where i can order both from it owuld be great. or whats another good solid peg sub cage?
Old 03-24-2009, 01:30 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: powers middle man

OMR subcage is the only subcage u want to run, i promise you. 175 shipped and i personally guarantee you will not be dissapointed
Old 03-24-2009, 01:38 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
OMR subcage is the only subcage u want to run, i promise you. 175 shipped and i personally guarantee you will not be dissapointed
+1 it looks ****** great and its beefy as hell!!

not to mention its the cheapest on the market and will be at your door in 3 days
Old 03-24-2009, 01:44 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

+1... omr
Old 03-24-2009, 02:04 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

thanks for the props guys but unless that 06 r6 listed in his profile is an r6-s i dont have a subcage for him ....i have the r6-s model subcages but not the race style
Old 03-24-2009, 02:42 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by old man roger
thanks for the props guys but unless that 06 r6 listed in his profile is an r6-s i dont have a subcage for him ....i have the r6-s model subcages but not the race style
yah i didnt think about that. if you have the r6v model u should just throw that thing in the garbage and get a bike more suited for what we do.
Old 03-24-2009, 02:51 AM
control switcher

Dr_Rip_It will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by kwebb
been hearin alot of **** about powers not comen through when you order from them. but i like the product. anyone know where i can get race rails and subcage for a 06 r6 R. i found some race rails but if someone knows where i can order both from it owuld be great. or whats another good solid peg sub cage?
i like powers stuff also. we have a shop around here kinda like hai that stocks powers cages. so i buy my stuff from them also if you order from powers and its takes a while his shop is only about half hour from me ill go rattle his chain for you.....
Old 03-24-2009, 04:41 AM

StuntTard is a decent person

**** powers, they took 4 months to make me a roundbar and gave me the runaround
Old 03-24-2009, 05:12 AM
control switcher

Dr_Rip_It will become famous soon enough

people should stop buying from powers if the service is dick. the dude is getting rich off our asses. but people keep buying and bitching when they dont get there stuff in the mail for months..
Old 03-24-2009, 06:10 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kwebb
whats another good solid peg sub cage?
http://sickinnovations.com/sick/inde...ndex&cPath=180
Old 03-24-2009, 09:11 AM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dr_Rip_It
people should stop buying from powers if the service is dick. the dude is getting rich off our asses. but people keep buying and bitching when they dont get there stuff in the mail for months..

well the problem is squids look for cages online without doing any research. Powers then ***** them in the *** dry. Said squid then registers on stuntlife and makes one of the 200 recent crybaby threads about Powers sucking dick.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:42 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by nate-vmc
well the problem is squids look for cages online without doing any research. Powers then ***** them in the *** dry. Said squid then registers on stuntlife and makes one of the 200 recent crybaby threads about powers sucking dick.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:30 AM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough
Thumbs down Re: powers middle man

Originally Posted by StuntTard
sounds about right
Old 03-24-2009, 11:30 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

there's people out there still trying to order powers ****???

seriously????

racing 905 FTW, fast shipping, good product
Old 03-24-2009, 05:10 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Damn that was pretty quick for them
Old 03-24-2009, 10:55 PM

kwebb is a decent person

Originally Posted by Nate-VMC
well the problem is squids look for cages online without doing any research. Powers then ***** them in the *** dry. Said squid then registers on stuntlife and makes one of the 200 recent crybaby threads about Powers sucking dick.
haha i did research though. hence im lookin for someone who has the **** in a storeroom. and i have the r version, si and omr dont have one for me. and neither does 905.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:57 PM

kwebb is a decent person

shoulda hit me up i have a powers drz round bar layin in my garage. never mounted it.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:47 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Nate-VMC
yeah waht nate said, i am sick of all these powers sucks post holly **** we know so stop buying from them my god. Check 905 they have tons of **** and prob what you want for that bike like there race rails
Old 03-25-2009, 12:29 AM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Suicidl
Damn that was pretty quick for them
Old 03-25-2009, 12:33 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by old man roger
OMR I need a Triumph 675 cage!!!!!

Quick Reply: powers middle man