gearin up

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2009, 09:06 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: gearin up

Originally Posted by S.Y.
i got the stock one with the bike but i still wanna go down from that 60 but not sure how much to go for the streets
05 06 636's pull like a train on idle so you can get away with not having alot of gear on that bike
Old 03-22-2009, 09:08 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by JFox
thats the only reason i didnt go so high up...cause i ride my bike daily and dont want it screammmmming on the highway lol but hey i think i can do just about the same stuff everyone else does with the sprocket i have so..im content till i get another bike then stunt this one fullllly out.
i wish carlos hadn't removed that first video because i was doing just about every thing i normally do but i was on stock sprockets , the big sprocket makes it alot more fun to ride though
Old 03-22-2009, 09:08 PM

JFox is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old man roger
05 06 636's pull like a train on idle so you can get away with not having alot of gear on that bike
i want a 636 badly.....like im bout to go to the dealer and get one lol
Old 03-22-2009, 09:09 PM

i wish carlos hadn't removed that first video because i was doing just about every thing i normally do but i was on stock sprockets , the big sprocket makes it alot more fun to ride though
i can imagine..cause going up 5teeth haha torquey lil bitch lol...love my bike more just wish me and the brake could have some type of relationship...lol
Old 03-22-2009, 09:10 PM
also known as OMR

i want a 636 badly.....like im bout to go to the dealer and get one lol
i like my 03 because i like full fairing but if i were to go street fighter i would get an 06 , i don't like the way the upper is on th e05 06 because i like to turn my clipons way out and there isn't enough room on the 05 06
Old 03-22-2009, 09:20 PM

i like my 03 because i like full fairing but if i were to go street fighter i would get an 06 , i don't like the way the upper is on th e05 06 because i like to turn my clipons way out and there isn't enough room on the 05 06
me personally..idc what yr i get lol they all look good to me..i like full fairing too therefore im not street fightering my 600rr..just gone cut the windscreen and top of front fairing..add clipons and call it a day.
Old 03-22-2009, 09:50 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

HOLY ****!!!!!! this site is over run with ******* noobs!!!!!!!!

DAMN THAT JOEY HERNANDEZ!!!!!!!!
Old 03-22-2009, 09:59 PM

shayneusaf is a decent person

haha and if theyre werent any u wouldnt have nething to do tonight but sit home and wish there were noobs like us to make fun of lol.........so i should just go ahead w a bigger sprock?
Old 03-22-2009, 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by YSRRider
HOLY ****!!!!!! this site is over run with ******* noobs!!!!!!!!

DAMN THAT JOEY HERNANDEZ!!!!!!!!
ok sorry you were born a professional rider knowing everything about a bike.......

grow up buddyjust like you had questions new riders etcetc are going to have the same questions you did and someone with more expierence is going to answer..just like when u started.
Old 03-22-2009, 10:05 PM

ok sorry you were born a professional rider knowing everything about a bike.......

grow up buddyjust like you had questions new riders etcetc are going to have the same questions you did and someone with more expierence is going to answer..just like when u started.
please dont get ysr started he rambles and takes over the thread by sayin a bunch of douche **** and arguing his point on how he is somehow better than everyone, u just hafta laugh at him ..i went thru it before
Old 03-22-2009, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by shayneusaf
please dont get ysr started he rambles and takes over the thread by sayin a bunch of douche **** and arguing his point on how he is somehow better than everyone, u just hafta laugh at him ..i went thru it before
thanks for the headsup
Old 03-22-2009, 10:14 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Ha ha ha this is true I think he is talking about the 10 threads with people asking how to rock idle all with different titles. Unless your stalling the bike you dont need a sprocket I only went up when i got the bike slowed down to 3-5 MPH and it kept stalling out
Old 03-22-2009, 10:15 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

haha and if theyre werent any u wouldnt have nething to do tonight but sit home and wish there were noobs like us to make fun of lol.........so i should just go ahead w a bigger sprock?
go 16/56, you can still kill 2nd gear street wheelies like the bike has stock gearing and you can learn slow stuff in the lot at a comfortable level.

its fine to ask questions but every thread I have read today the second reply was "yeah me too, how do I put gas in my bike?" and its all thanks to YUT YUT YUT UGH!!!!!!!

**** you! I only open my mouth when people open theirs first. YOU should know that! I'm not gonna bash on you, Im doing my part and I gave you my suggestion, take it or leave it.
Old 03-22-2009, 10:22 PM

its fine to ask questions but every thread I have read today the second reply was "yeah me too, how do I put gas in my bike?" and its all thanks to YUT YUT YUT UGH!!!!!!!
ok i can agree with you hear lol everyday i kinda do see the same question being asked when there was a thread already made and the person too lazy to look or moreless what you said so i feel you lol
Old 03-22-2009, 10:29 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

now that is funny **** right there
Old 03-22-2009, 10:35 PM

go 16/56, you can still kill 2nd gear street wheelies like the bike has stock gearing and you can learn slow stuff in the lot at a comfortable level.

**** you! I only open my mouth when people open theirs first. YOU should know that! I'm not gonna bash on you, Im doing my part and I gave you my suggestion, take it or leave it.
thank you thats all i wanted to hear haha
Old 03-22-2009, 10:35 PM
Stuntin is a habbit

foxrider6912 is a decent person

I have a 06 cbr 600rr. Just wondering were i can get a 530 front sprocket for it???
Old 03-22-2009, 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by foxrider6912
I have a 06 cbr 600rr. Just wondering were i can get a 530 front sprocket for it???
i really hope your not serious
Old 03-22-2009, 10:39 PM
Stuntin is a habbit

foxrider6912 is a decent person

yeah why
Old 03-22-2009, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by foxrider6912
yeah why
lol nevermind..

you can go to your local bike shop or dealer and order the part or check some bike websites suck as....
http://www.solomotoparts.com/catalog...p-1-c-523.html

this a cool site cheap fast shipping too.

Quick Reply: gearin up