Old 03-23-2009, 11:10 PM
Thread Killer!!!

THORPE is a decent person
Re: f4i clutch question?

Originally Posted by f4ibry
Now make some clipons!!!!
HahA

ABout to head to the shop now

Just to make sure yall know, I'm not making clipon clamps as of yet just the adjustable bar kit. I have a design for the clipon clamps so, once the bars get rolling, I'll have them out next.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:44 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Thorpe is the man
Old 03-24-2009, 01:33 AM

kylenv is a decent person

f4 f4i are so close I just sold a f4 pipe looked up the part number and thought it said f4i and they look so much alike..after shipping cost I said **** it keep the pipe and I refunded the money... gotta be careful with those f4 models...anyways I seen this in the for sale section and thought of your post
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464...vers-sale.html
Old 03-24-2009, 01:10 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kylenv
f4 f4i are so close I just sold a f4 pipe looked up the part number and thought it said f4i and they look so much alike..after shipping cost I said **** it keep the pipe and I refunded the money... gotta be careful with those f4 models...anyways I seen this in the for sale section and thought of your post
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464...vers-sale.html

good looks!
Old 03-24-2009, 01:19 PM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

take em all back out and in sequence as you take them out...the last two plates should be different than all the others i beleve. they are the first two you will be putting back into place, the clutch plates and friction plates (they are different) have to line up with the grooves properly for them to all sink ino the basket just right.

had the same problem and that was what was causing it. if you go to the "help & howto" thread, there are stickies there with F4I manuals, maybe you can check the diagram or count the plates and compare or go on www.cycleparts.com it has a complete blown up diagram of any make of bike for buying parts and picking them off the 'fish" yourself.....

see what happens , i'm sure it's something simple

also check to make sure the clutch actuator-rod is seated properly to the center of the basket.....seen that before too.....

hope any of that helps dude
Old 03-24-2009, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by poni
take em all back out and in sequence as you take them out...the last two plates should be different than all the others i beleve. they are the first two you will be putting back into place, the clutch plates and friction plates (they are different) have to line up with the grooves properly for them to all sink ino the basket just right.

had the same problem and that was what was causing it. if you go to the "help & howto" thread, there are stickies there with F4I manuals, maybe you can check the diagram or count the plates and compare or go on www.cycleparts.com it has a complete blown up diagram of any make of bike for buying parts and picking them off the 'fish" yourself.....

see what happens , i'm sure it's something simple

also check to make sure the clutch actuator-rod is seated properly to the center of the basket.....seen that before too.....

hope any of that helps dude
thanks for the help, but i already figured out i had the wrong cover. thanks again for any help..much appreciated
Old 03-24-2009, 02:00 PM
cereal killa

Originally Posted by lee majors
thanks for the help, but i already figured out i had the wrong cover. thanks again for any help..much appreciated

oh dude ur killin me, but for cheap parts at 1/2 cost man...it's 'cyclepartsnation.com" sorry this is what i had for ya! I folded my forks under my rad in a bad "christ" stunt and i got my tubes and seals at half what i goet em from the dealer , sent right to my shop, even cheaper wih the shipping and border fees yo.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	0600A.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	222471  
Old 03-24-2009, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by poni
oh dude ur killin me, but for cheap parts at 1/2 cost man...it's 'cyclepartsnation.com" sorry this is what i had for ya! I folded my forks under my rad in a bad "christ" stunt and i got my tubes and seals at half what i goet em from the dealer , sent right to my shop, even cheaper wih the shipping and border fees yo.
i'll have to remember that. thanks again for all your help
Old 03-24-2009, 03:11 PM
cereal killa

Originally Posted by lee majors
i'll have to remember that. thanks again for all your help
WE BAD!