New 0 Degree Clip-Ons with Risers!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 05:46 PM
MVS

vegasrider2005 is a decent person
Re: New 0 Degree Clip-Ons with Risers!!!

sick you make some of those (cheap) ill buy some
Old 06-03-2009, 05:50 PM

Joezx10r is a decent person

Originally Posted by vegasrider2005
sick you make some of those (cheap) ill buy some
I had a different design that where adjustable on the angle that I was gonna make but then this thread was put up. Didn't want to step on anybody's toes here trying to make a buck.
Old 06-03-2009, 09:00 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

These are made by Woodcraft right?
Old 06-03-2009, 10:05 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by EndlessMoto
Unfortunately SilverR6 is correct; We placed an order for an additional 10 sets, but those sold before we have even received them. We are trying to have Swatt make extras with every order so we can stock them, but demand has been too high for what they have kept up with. Hopefully in the next 1 or 2 shipments we will be able to accumulate some stocking sets. Right now we are looking at 3-4 weeks on orders since their outsourced anodizing has been getting slower and slower.Sounds like powdercoating and anodizing work hand in hand

Thanks for the kind words and your patience. We really wish people didn't have to wait more than 1-2 weeks on these.
Old 06-04-2009, 12:01 AM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Old 06-04-2009, 03:44 PM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point

im thinking of having my risers tig'd on after i get them
Old 06-04-2009, 04:24 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by f4ibry
im thinking of having my risers tig'd on after i get them
I'ld just wait it out, Bry. If people start striping bolts, or you strip the bolts then yeah. But otherwise, if they hold up well......you'ld just be makin it harder to replace a riser if need be in the future...
Old 06-07-2009, 07:48 PM

havok is an unknown quantity at this point

ok my thoughts on the clipons is
pros
1. nice height
2.look good

cons
1.the two piece clamps sucks ***..having to tighten/loosen the 4 bolts to put on or off,sucks ****,because if you dont tighten them at the same rate you strip the damn head ...cause one was tighend more then the other
2.the rise peice moves around like Micheal Jackson..
3.after moving around and a few stalls later,went home to notice one bolt was cracked on each side..(out side bolt).(what the ****) glad i wasn't doing any stoppies,because if the clamp came off while doing one,(lets just say i have no job and like to travel,so i trip to the factory would have been in order)......

soooo needless to say i think they need to revise the design before some one gets hurt....
and yes i used lock tight,and that **** mine as well have been ky...because they still come loose and moved.....

Last edited by havok; 06-07-2009 at 07:50 PM.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:51 AM
www.EndlessMoto.com

EndlessMoto is a decent person

Originally Posted by havok
ok my thoughts on the clipons is
pros
1. nice height
2.look good

cons
1.the two piece clamps sucks ***..having to tighten/loosen the 4 bolts to put on or off,sucks ****,because if you dont tighten them at the same rate you strip the damn head ...cause one was tighend more then the other
2.the rise peice moves around like Micheal Jackson..
3.after moving around and a few stalls later,went home to notice one bolt was cracked on each side..(out side bolt).(what the ****) glad i wasn't doing any stoppies,because if the clamp came off while doing one,(lets just say i have no job and like to travel,so i trip to the factory would have been in order)......

soooo needless to say i think they need to revise the design before some one gets hurt....
and yes i used lock tight,and that **** mine as well have been ky...because they still come loose and moved.....
I will forward this to Swatt and see if they address it; At this point it looks like we may stop carrying the Swatt bars until their customer service/timeliness and quality improves. We have been waiting nearly a month for our last order and if their quality doesn't improve we don't want to offer them to customers. I apologize to anyone who has had to wait an abnormally long time for these. If it was in our control things would be different.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:36 AM
myspace.com/deanellis

Dean Ellis is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by EndlessMoto
I will forward this to Swatt and see if they address it; At this point it looks like we may stop carrying the Swatt bars until their customer service/timeliness and quality improves. We have been waiting nearly a month for our last order and if their quality doesn't improve we don't want to offer them to customers. I apologize to anyone who has had to wait an abnormally long time for these. If it was in our control things would be different.

they just need to do some more engineering on there end. taking all the wait off the bolts will help a lot. after looking at them for about 5 minutes there is about 3-4 good ways of redesigning without really changed the apperence much.
Old 06-08-2009, 12:22 PM
Thread Killer!!!

THORPE is a decent person

Originally Posted by Dean Ellis
they just need to do some more engineering on there end. taking all the wait off the bolts will help a lot. after looking at them for about 5 minutes there is about 3-4 good ways of redesigning without really changed the apperence much.

I agree, 1 step in the mating surfaces could relieve the stress off of the bolts.

I think things like this should be beat on hard before being sold to the public. Average street riders don't beat on their bars.

Stunters on the other hand......
Old 06-13-2009, 01:30 AM
ATOWNCUSTOMS.COM

squidlyr6 is a decent person

i had these on my 04 r6 when i was learning idol and was mouse trapping the **** out of my bike and had no problems

i <3 endlessmoto