beware of powers stuntworx

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 11:55 AM

rock dog is a decent person
beware of powers stuntworx

hi rock dog here,this is my first post and i would like to say hello to everyone.has anyone here had problems with ordering from powers stunworx ? i ordered a set of race railz and a sub cage a month and a half ago andthey have been saying they are shipping tomarrow for weeks.they gave me shipping numbers when they were never in the box.i called today and they said they didnt even have the race rails in stock.i asked to talk to the manager and the women on the phone would not let me talk to him.if the manager at powers is reading this you better get a hold of me soon or i will get my money back through my credit card company.anyone thinking of buying anything through powers stunworx beware.
Old 03-20-2009, 11:58 AM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person
Re: beware of powers stuntworx

customer service sucks ***, great product tho
Old 03-20-2009, 12:00 PM

Squidhick651 is a decent person

There was a thread about this not too long ago.... along with Warped Toys..... https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...uy-warped.html
Old 03-20-2009, 12:00 PM

navajowalks is a decent person

another one of these? good luck with that bro. hey where at in colorado are you? im in the springs
Old 03-20-2009, 12:06 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

uhmm ij ust got some race railz no problem?
Old 03-20-2009, 12:11 PM
The Resident Noob

Yamy05R6 is a decent person

I got race railz too--it was from a middle man though(KneeDraggers.com)
mine came without instructions but there really is only one way to put them on, no issues as of yet
Old 03-20-2009, 12:16 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Yamy05R6
I got race railz too--it was from a middle man though(KneeDraggers.com)
mine came without instructions but there really is only one way to put them on, no issues as of yet
i got mine from a middle man too.

Ya no instructions is weak
Old 03-20-2009, 01:26 PM
player.

chromedr1 is a decent person

Ya this is definately a repost, personally I haven't had problems dealing with him. I bought a cage without hardware and called them and they shipped it totally free. So props on that. But there product is pimp ****. Best bet is to go thru a middle man that has it in stock. HAI !
Old 03-20-2009, 01:36 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by frayz
i got mine from a middle man too.

Ya no instructions is weak
Do you get instructions with a set of brake pads? Or instructions with a quart of oil? Or instructions with fork seals?

It's just bolts, there shouldn't be a need for instructions. And if you need instructions, then its something you can't do, and you should pay someone to do it (aka why we have motorcycle shops)
Old 03-20-2009, 01:41 PM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point

save yourself the trouble and call your CC company right now and file a dispute... do some research on here and then decide where to get your cage and stuff from. I recommend OMR for a subcage..
Old 03-20-2009, 01:46 PM
Life is a Risk so Live It

OnPoint is a decent person

Originally Posted by Nate-VMC
save yourself the trouble and call your CC company right now and file a dispute... do some research on here and then decide where to get your cage and stuff from. I recommend OMR for a subcage..
+1 on dispute it now and OMR is the man. Powers sucks, everyone here knows it. You are not the first to go through this and unfortunately probably not the last.
Old 03-20-2009, 10:10 PM
J Blox

Originally Posted by Towlieee
Do you get instructions with a set of brake pads? Or instructions with a quart of oil? Or instructions with fork seals?

It's just bolts, there shouldn't be a need for instructions. And if you need instructions, then its something you can't do, and you should pay someone to do it (aka why we have motorcycle shops)
i dont need instructions just kinda shows a half *** effort on the companys behalf because they sell to everyone even the mechanicly uninclined. Only reason i even checked was to see if it said i had to cut the plastic cuz i was too lazy to test fit.
Old 03-20-2009, 10:53 PM
www.frontiercycle.com

jebova2301 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Towlieee

i dont know that i totally agree with that. i mean, there are some things that you need instructions or something to look at. on this, i agree that you shouldnt need any instructions. but when it came to replacing my clutch, i wanted to do it myself, found a guide, followed it, and **** works perfect. and i have 240 bucks less debt on my credit card since i didnt have the stealership do it.

and the thing is, the stealerships all have the repair manuals in the back of the shops for when they get stuck. sometimes, you just need a little extra guidance.
Old 03-20-2009, 11:30 PM
Honda > Yamaha

WheelzUp is a decent person

i can see both sides, you shouldn't get into something if you don't know what your doing, however, you shouldn't get something like race rails which connect at 2 points without instructions. Because it just shows laziness on the company's behalf
Old 03-21-2009, 12:08 AM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

how about this insted STOP POSTING THAT POWERS SUCKS lol we all this alreay and I am sick of seeing these everyday about this *******. This clown is about 30 min from me and I would never buy a thing from him! He is an *** and no he does not post in here cause he knows better. From all the bitching in here on him I am sure somebody put a hit out on his *** hahahaha. Please people no more powers sucks post WE KNOW and now you do too.
Old 03-21-2009, 03:40 AM

Juar3z is a decent person

File get ur money back because powers cage will crack ur frame..... But sickinnovations cage and a omr subcage
Old 03-21-2009, 08:46 AM
takingitbacktotheoldskool

RROCCO will become famous soon enoughRROCCO will become famous soon enough

whod a thought, powers taking forever to ship and having abysmal cs. i want some of their railz but i know better then to TRY and get them direct. it really is sad when people know to order from reshippers as opposed to directly from the factory cuz they suck.
Old 03-21-2009, 09:34 AM
Say what again!

malott442 is a decent person

Where is the "I'm not saying ****" smiley?
Old 03-21-2009, 09:37 AM
mega squid

ZxHunteR is a decent person

Originally Posted by malott442
Where is the "I'm not saying ****" smiley?
?
Old 03-21-2009, 09:43 AM
mega squid

ZxHunteR is a decent person

Originally Posted by WheelzUp
i can see both sides, you shouldn't get into something if you don't know what your doing, however, you shouldn't get something like race rails which connect at 2 points without instructions. Because it just shows laziness on the company's behalf
Dude...its a slider with a cross bar welded on it. There is only one way to put it on.

Try installing a tygershark without instructions. I must have spent an hour trying to figure out which side the big crush washer goes on and how Im supposed to get the sliders bolted on with the rubber absorbers inside

Quick Reply: beware of powers stuntworx