Stuntlife trip- the story

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2003, 12:00 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

StuntRagz Chris is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Stuntlife trip- the story

Chicago/ Wisconsin Trip…….Geared-up……StuntRagz

Ok the trip began in Jax with a flight to Atlanta. Upon going through security Aaron feels he needs to inform security that Jacob needs a full cavity search. Needless to say security was not amused and sent Aaron to the side for a strip search. The flight to Atl was normal with the exception of the stewardess yelling at Aaron to get off the cell phone (do you see a pattern forming?). As we arrive in Atl and head to the bathroom, we notice a little drunk guy who is being held up by the sink talking shi0t. long story short he is mad cause some old man cut him for the pisser. I grabbed the video camera and filmed the small yet funny confrontation I believe it will be footage on the upcoming Geared-up video. Our flight is delayed and we get drunk!

Flight from Atl to Chi (yes Aaron gets searched again). By this time everyone is sleeping or tired except Jeremy and myself (Chris). We are Fu*ked up and still drinking. Lucky for us we had a navy girl sitting in our row. We managed to convince her to sit between us for the flight. From what I was told we were loud and overly intoxicated, because Aaron said he was 10 rows up and could here us giving here pointers on oral sex, and how she could come out, buck naked, with her sailor hat, and some fish nets (go figure). We arrive alive in Chi, but it’s too late for anything and we go to bed.

Sat morning 6:30a.m. I go to wake up the lazy bastards. I call, I beat on the door, I think oh shiot the left me. Finally Jacob opens the door. Aaron is laying face down on the pull out with some tighty whites jacked all up his a$$. Pee Wee is laying next to him stuck to the pillow (I am not sure what happened). I start yelling, wake up and threaten to dump water on the bed. Aaron does not find the humor now and jumps up to chase me in his tighty whiteys. Next thing you know Jacob comes running out of the room in his wife’s pink G-string. We tossed his a$$ out in the hall right in front of house keeping (sorry no footage was taken). We check out of the hotel and the lady at the counter wants to dry hump my arm. It was kinda scary

The rest of the trip was pretty smooth with some humorous sketches through out the day. How in the hell FL boys gets sunburned in Wisconsin is still unknown. Aaron entered sickest trick and had nasty height with his “COUGAR” jump. Geared-up finished the Pro Team competition with a bang taken First place. It was a great team performance. You could see the practice paying off. Overall it was an excellent trip and we had a great time. Poor Gregg drove all the bikes up from FL. Mad props for that from his teammates. I would like to personally thank everyone who stopped by the booth to talk; or purchase STUNTRAGZ apparel. The support is greatly appreciated.

Cp
Old 07-14-2003, 12:50 PM

GreggV is an unknown quantity at this point
Great story........... You now have to go on every trip..........
Old 07-14-2003, 01:02 PM

LongShot is an unknown quantity at this point
Pink G-Strings, Drinking, Dry Humping, Navy Women, Little Drunk Guy and First Place.....Are you sure Geared Up is not a Rock Band???
Old 07-14-2003, 02:27 PM

GV-
you know im down for the next round. might even represent as M-Pact if i can shake a few things by Sept. glad to see you made it back in 1 piece. i will hit you up later.

damn, the trip does kinda sound like a rock tour and i left a bunch of stuff out just so people would not get tired of reading.

HOLY MOLY!
Old 07-14-2003, 02:30 PM

Great ***** of fire..........................LMAO

Stuntlife comp announcer joke..........
Old 07-14-2003, 05:33 PM

LongShot is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Chris...do you need a Avatar???
Old 07-14-2003, 05:45 PM

Darkmind is a decent person
LOL damn wish I could have been there
Old 07-14-2003, 05:57 PM

GUPJAY is an unknown quantity at this point
mad props to the bike hauler gregg v and stuntrags for the laughs and wake up calls and bangs. we definitely had a blast. chris n jeremy will now have to go on every trip to represent.

cant wait till next trip!

Old 07-14-2003, 06:19 PM

peewee1 is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks for the very interesting story had a blast thanks to gregg for hauling are toilets everywhere and thanks to stunt ragz for everything and entertaining us oh yeah how did ya like the g-strings the maid sure did
Old 07-14-2003, 10:19 PM

GUPAARON is an unknown quantity at this point
i just love how chris left out sat. night him an jerm. were sleeping an jerm. tried to put him in the hook while they were both sleeping (lol).
Old 07-15-2003, 12:08 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold
i seen tha footage-off the wall
Old 07-15-2003, 12:41 AM

That was the funniest fight I have ever seen........
Old 07-15-2003, 01:51 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold
bum fights 2-for stunnaz by stunnaz
Old 07-15-2003, 09:53 AM

Longshot i would love to have an avatar made! let me know what you need from me.

Aaron i purposely left out the hook....and have completely blocked it out of my memory....im sure that broke some laws somewhere......i also left out the part how you pulled Jacob around the room by his sausage, screeming " you thought i was fake pimpin" not to mention Foto's memorable 30 sec morning gas attack.......

Cp
www.stuntragz.com
Old 07-15-2003, 10:02 AM

CRASHNDENT is an unknown quantity at this point
Funny ****. Had me rollin on tha floor.
Old 07-15-2003, 10:36 AM

Papa Kev is an unknown quantity at this point
You guys looked really good out there! Had a blast all weekend long with everyone!
Old 07-15-2003, 02:00 PM

David P.O.B. is an unknown quantity at this point
Sounds like you guys had a blast on the trip. Would love to see some video footage. lol. also, congrats, you guys put on a great show. We had a great time chillin with you guys up in WI. Lookin forward to doing it again.
Old 07-15-2003, 10:52 PM

GUPAARON is an unknown quantity at this point
WE SHOULD HAVE THE FIGHT UP SOON. MUST WARN IT IS LAME AS HELL BUT AT THE SAME TIME IT SO FUNNY TO WATCH TO PEOPLE WHO CANT FIGHT GET IN TO ONE
Old 07-16-2003, 12:30 PM

JAY D is an unknown quantity at this point
dam that sounds like it was a fun *** trip for aaron LOL
Old 07-16-2003, 06:09 PM

peewee1 is an unknown quantity at this point
the sausage tug o war was the funniest part of the trip after the bathroom incedent oof course