Occupations?

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 06:01 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future
Re: Occupations?

Originally Posted by Shake
its private or commercial. no such thing as professional or sport.

Im a baby sitter!
here in europe you can have professional or sport pilot licence.
Old 03-19-2009, 06:03 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by JesseJacobs
Yeah, there is alot of opportunity for that, but I got myself a good girl, which is hard to find so I dont act on those opportunity's...

-Jesse
yep i agree with you,if you have serious relationship,there is no room for other girls.
Old 03-19-2009, 06:06 PM
Wheelie Whore

SxRacer108 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Juca
piper cub is beast,we used to have one then my aero club rent it from my father and one dumbass crash it,it was our gliding day and he crash at the end of the day,he fucked up on the croswind landing,and + he hit in to the car

here you can see pics of crashed plane.

#19 #17
OUCH!!!!!!
Old 03-19-2009, 06:07 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

I do security at a club.... It leaves me just about no time for anything else
Old 03-19-2009, 06:08 PM

Shake is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, there is alot of opportunity for that, but I got myself a good girl, which is hard to find so I dont act on those opportunity's...

-Jesse

What you really mean to say is that my girl has access to stunlife and she reads my posts!
Old 03-19-2009, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by nags
I do security at a club.... It leaves me just about no time for anything else
have you ever fight with someone at that club? and do you have a gun?
Old 03-19-2009, 06:16 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

I work with trees

Trade association serving the horticulture industry.
Old 03-19-2009, 06:18 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

i break motorcycles...

-kane
Old 03-19-2009, 06:20 PM
JMZ
Like I Give A Fu@k!

JMZ is a decent person

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
I work with trees

Trade association serving the horticulture industry.
Your a tree hugger jp

Im a Gynecologist
Old 03-19-2009, 06:20 PM
JUST CLOWNING!

120clown is an unknown quantity at this point

im a forman for hj martins in green bay wisconsin..

we fixture, menards, home depot, target, kohls, and the list goes on..

we are in the carpenters union so if you need some **** built holla at cha boy!

and i travel all over the states so you never know when i could show up in your town lol
Old 03-19-2009, 06:22 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by JMZ
Your a tree hugger jp

Im a Gynecologist
, its kinda true
Old 03-19-2009, 06:23 PM
JMZ
Like I Give A Fu@k!

JMZ is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kaneone
i break motorcycles...

-kane
You should learn how to ride one then
Old 03-19-2009, 06:24 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Shake

What you really mean to say is that my girl has access to stunlife and she reads my posts!
Actually my girl doesn't even pay attention to stuntlife unless I'm showin her something... Thats why I said I found a "good" girl.. She never checks up on me.... Its awesome.. And not because I wanna get away with ****, but just because I have always been with girls that are always on my case and its soooo refreshing not to have to answer to anyone...

I never realized how much trust in a relationship actually makes a difference until now..

Sorry. That was WAY off the subject of this thread.... Anyways..
Anyone hear anything about MMI? I just payed 18,000 to go there.. I hope I can learn something.....

-Jesse
Old 03-19-2009, 06:25 PM
MVS

vegasrider2005 is a decent person

butcher but im looking for anything else i hate my job
Old 03-19-2009, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by vegasrider2005
that is an nice job
Old 03-19-2009, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by vegasrider2005
I take it you used to live in vegas?

-Jesse
Old 03-19-2009, 06:29 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Anyone hear anything about MMI? I just payed 18,000 to go there.. I hope I can learn something.....

-Jesse
It's pretty much a waste of time and money
Old 03-19-2009, 06:31 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Actually my girl doesn't even pay attention to stuntlife unless I'm showin her something... Thats why I said I found a "good" girl.. She never checks up on me.... Its awesome.. And not because I wanna get away with ****, but just because I have always been with girls that are always on my case and its soooo refreshing not to have to answer to anyone...

I never realized how much trust in a relationship actually makes a difference until now..

-Jesse
i know someone who attends it right now in Orlando. His classes are 7am - noon M - F. So far so good I guess, I haven't talked to him in a while.

Sorry thats not much help
Old 03-19-2009, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by nags
It's pretty much a waste of time and money
Really? That sucks.. I heard it was pretty informative and hands on... Plus I went around to the dealerships in town and they said they would hire someone from MMI before anyone else? I never really learned alot about workin on my bike cause my GSXR never broke... LoL

I mean I know basic mechanics but I wanna learn to map power commanders, run a dyno, rebuild motors and **** like that..

-Jesse
Old 03-19-2009, 06:34 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

I agree, I paid to go to a school here in Texas. Only cost $1,500 and the teacher use to race and work for Kawasaki. Only took a year too. Work on bikes on the side, but I mostly DJ and bartend.

Quick Reply: Occupations?