Don"t buy from warped toys in florida

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 07:05 PM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person
Re: Don"t buy from warped toys in florida

Originally Posted by EndlessMoto
Here's a brief summary:

Power's- they like to tell people that they have items in-stock that they don't and say the will ship on dates that they won't. People have waited months for products they have ordered that were "in-stock"; Their products are pretty good, but why support a place that does that to their customers.

Warped Toys- they have a similar reputation and I've heard of a few situations where customers never received the item they paid for. Their owner made alot of money with website hosting from what I have heard and opened Warped Toys with that money.

Just because a company is online doesn't mean they are good. Do your research before buying from someplace and don't always follow price. You can checkout www.EndlessMoto.com for the products that I carry and I can always be contacted on here.
i wasnt sayin they are good at online shopping just cos thats what they do... i was wondering the opposite, why arent they good at the only job they have LOL

ps: mmmm how come i dont have your website on my favourites, bad marketing job right there jk dont forget me because im gonna make a nice order off of your site the next month, i like what i see

Juca are you being sarcastic!? cmon.......
Old 03-18-2009, 07:33 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by GeRiGiXXeR600

Juca are you being sarcastic!? cmon.......
nope,but fact is that that you waiting for that **** 3-4 weeks right?
Old 03-18-2009, 07:47 PM

gixxerkohl is a decent person

hai or 4acp never had a problem there never at all
Old 03-18-2009, 07:52 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Big R 508
Yea thats wha they r all about... If i was you and i would go with OMR or SI.'

im out.
yea and dont buy anything from this big fat dumb ******* retard!
Old 03-18-2009, 07:56 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by trick
Old 03-18-2009, 08:15 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
howd your lawsuit workout?
Old 03-18-2009, 08:26 PM

hxcluckymike is a decent person

yea i bought a powers stunt cage for my firebolt xb12r and now i got a broken bolt in my motor for the replaced extended motor mount bolt that somehow flexed and snapped off. now i gotta take apart my front tire and fender jsut to get at the broken bolt in my motor to possible drill out.

all and all i think the design of the stunt cages from powers suck ***. not alone the fact the cage broke from riding an never fell on the ground. another great thing about them is there great one month response it took to say hey we are gonna ship your cage now after 10 phone calls and alot of yelling.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:57 PM
www.EndlessMoto.com

EndlessMoto is a decent person

Originally Posted by GeRiGiXXeR600
ps: mmmm how come i dont have your website on my favourites, bad marketing job right there jk dont forget me because im gonna make a nice order off of your site the next month, i like what i see
Marketing is one thing I have to work on... Add me to your favorites and don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.
Old 03-18-2009, 09:20 PM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by FreakStyleRider
OMR i have never heard of them do you have a link?
The windows on the short bus taste like snozberries https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/pri...=newpm&u=62938
Old 03-18-2009, 09:21 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by PLAYA-P
The windows on the short bus taste like snozberries https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/pri...=newpm&u=62938
the funny part was we were posting back in forth in another thread at the same time this thread was going
Old 03-18-2009, 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by hxcluckymike
yea i bought a powers stunt cage for my firebolt xb12r and now i got a broken bolt in my motor for the replaced extended motor mount bolt that somehow flexed and snapped off. now i gotta take apart my front tire and fender jsut to get at the broken bolt in my motor to possible drill out.

all and all i think the design of the stunt cages from powers suck ***. not alone the fact the cage broke from riding an never fell on the ground. another great thing about them is there great one month response it took to say hey we are gonna ship your cage now after 10 phone calls and alot of yelling.
weld some piece of pipe on that bolt and it will work,or if that **** is too deep just stick one electrode on that (welding electrode,weld it)
Old 03-18-2009, 09:57 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

www.EndlessMoto.com AJ is the owner and a good guy always on top of stuff. Except when his over priced phone cuts out and does not call back LOL
Old 03-18-2009, 10:16 PM

buckle up is a decent person

Originally Posted by NARD BLOCKZ
Yea OMR is a good guy, I ordered my cage on a wed. and got it Fri. the guy spent $31.15 of the $175 i paid just to ship it to me OMRs the Man
oh..i ride bmx better than you lol whats up..about to start bmxing again
Old 03-18-2009, 10:23 PM
www.EndlessMoto.com

EndlessMoto is a decent person

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
www.EndlessMoto.com AJ is the owner and a good guy always on top of stuff. Except when his over priced phone cuts out and does not call back LOL
Sorry my phone died...LOL. It's on a charger now.
Old 03-18-2009, 11:18 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Trick
Do me a favor , y dont u just blow yourself. all i know you are just a piece of ****.
Old 03-18-2009, 11:21 PM

hxcluckymike is a decent person

Originally Posted by Juca
weld some piece of pipe on that bolt and it will work,or if that **** is too deep just stick one electrode on that (welding electrode,weld it)
thanks
Old 03-18-2009, 11:27 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by buckle up
oh..i ride bmx better than you lol whats up..about to start bmxing again
Lol oh thats ur word? I still got a lil sumthin. I been thinkin bout puttin together another BMX bike since my S&M Challenger got jacked. Im chillin tho, how you ?
Old 03-18-2009, 11:56 PM
clutch it up!!!

NBstunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Big R 508
Do me a favor , y dont u just blow yourself. all i know you are just a piece of ****.
here we ****** go AGAIN
Old 03-19-2009, 12:38 AM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold

ok gotcha, but i just remember everyone having minty powers parts always on there bikes

Last edited by Lit; 03-19-2009 at 12:53 AM.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:52 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by Lit
I always thought it was funny how all the Warped Toys riders were sponsored by Powers... kinda ironic aint it?

Just a funny link for everyone to now about
http://www.myspace.com/warpedtoysrejects
Pretty sure I'm the only FORMER rider of warped that is/was sponsored by powers...so, care to elaborate on your comment mike??

Last edited by T-NECK; 03-19-2009 at 05:50 AM.

Quick Reply: Don"t buy from warped toys in florida