Anyone ever ship a tank?

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 11:53 PM

chpsk8er630 is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone ever ship a tank?

I bought a tank on ebay for my f4i and I won it about a week and a half ago probably and the seller says he took it to ups and they said they couldnt ship it till the fumes clear cause its a fire hazzard. So idk when its being shipped or whats going on.

Anyone ever ship a tank or have a tank shipped before? And if so did you have any problems?
Thanks
Old 03-17-2009, 11:55 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Anyone ever ship a tank?

Originally Posted by chpsk8er630
I bought a tank on ebay for my f4i and I won it about a week and a half ago probably and the seller says he took it to ups and they said they couldnt ship it till the fumes clear cause its a fire hazzard. So idk when its being shipped or whats going on.

Anyone ever ship a tank or have a tank shipped before? And if so did you have any problems?
Thanks
I have shipped them and never had any probs... I also have mine
emptied a couple nights before and Pack it up nice....
Old 03-17-2009, 11:59 PM

zxstyles is a decent person

i had a buddy do some custom work on a tank and he shipped it back with no ploblem...He did pack it in the box himself, i assume this ebay dude took it in to get a box and ship, ask...and if so tell him to pack it before he takes it in ...
Old 03-18-2009, 12:01 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Email him and tell him to pack it in Coffee beans and send that ****!!!
Old 03-18-2009, 12:09 AM

speedin98ranger is a decent person

i took a tank off the bike, emptied it, threw it in a box, which WREAKED of gas, and got it shipped out no probs.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:32 AM

Piglet is an unknown quantity at this point

i did have a ups guy refuse to pick up a package that smelled like gas once. but it shouldt take that long to air out. dude should have shipped it my now.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:42 AM

Bubash is an unknown quantity at this point

He probaly is bein lazy and delayed on draining it, now its a week and a half later and he just made up something that sounds logical.
Old 03-18-2009, 01:09 AM
control switcher

Dr_Rip_It will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Bubash
He probaly is bein lazy and delayed on draining it, now its a week and a half later and he just made up something that sounds logical.
true story. some of them e-bay people take weeks to ship ****. i had to wait 2 months for a subframe i paid for. make sure you check feedback close when you buy there stuff. a little off topic but just my
Old 03-18-2009, 01:18 AM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

if he would have boxed it himself you would already have your tank, and just another note if you buy a tank without the pump make sure u warn the person u buy it from not to let the idiots at the shipping place not tosecure the package with those lose popcorn bubbles
Old 03-18-2009, 01:21 AM

chpsk8er630 is an unknown quantity at this point

He got back to me and said it shipped so well see when it comes in.
Old 03-18-2009, 01:24 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

I have got 3 tanks off ebay now and all of them showed up fast...

Hell I got a fiddy motor ups'ed to me and the box was leaking oil when it got to me....
Old 03-18-2009, 01:24 AM

kylenv is a decent person

that can happen if the package really stinks of gas or anything toxic hazardous etc... just open that tank up and drop a match in. Any fumes or gas and poof its gone ,,,and no it will not blow up. thats what I do>>>???? maybe one day I will be all blowed to bits. But then it doesn't smell of gas, if anything one smelt like a bit of a bonfire but that is shippable!!
Old 03-18-2009, 01:25 AM

kylenv is a decent person

while I typed this well thought out message, you posted it had been shipped.. Now I just feel stupid! hope it shows up in good shape and dude was just being lazy
Old 03-18-2009, 01:27 AM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
Hell I got a fiddy motor ups'ed to me and the box was leaking oil when it got to me....
so u bought a fiddy motor that leaks oil
Old 03-18-2009, 01:47 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 50slut
so u bought a fiddy motor that leaks oil
No the shipper did not bother to drain it before boxing it up. And the oil cap was not on all the way so some of it spilled out...
Old 03-18-2009, 01:49 AM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
No the shipper did not bother to drain it before boxing it up. And the oil cap was not on all the way so some of it spilled out...
lazy idiots i swear