Calling ALL WEST COAST RIDERS!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 12:54 AM

BULLO 900 is a decent person
Re: Calling ALL WEST COAST RIDERS!!!!

Originally Posted by SIC J

I dont rock that gay **** either or the night gowns. I wear shirts that fit homo!

And youre talking about gay people in So Cal but the Bay Area is the GAY Capital of the United States. Don't get it twisted. You're half filipino, you know you got at least 2 or 3 gay relatives.

And Jesse, I believe I've met you before. You do or used to have TrixStars tatted on your inner forearm right? So don't get **** twisted and be talking ****. I was simply making a statement that Vegas isn't West Coast. If you were born in LA great! But the guy who owns the company is based out of Vegas which makes it look like he's a wanna be West Coaster.

Oh, and maybe you should've waited to get your bike put together to do the photoshoot.

well you still pluck your eyebrows ****** ......... and your brother does too........well he will when he gets out..........
Old 03-19-2009, 12:58 AM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BULLO 900
well you still pluck your eyebrows ****** ......... and your brother does too........well he will when he gets out..........
thats something I definately don't do.

And what G does on his free time is his business.

and stop denying that you dont wear night gowns homo. youre 4 foot 11, a size small looks like a night gown on you
Old 03-19-2009, 01:09 AM

DEBO is a decent person

39 days left!!!! FREE "G"
Old 03-19-2009, 01:14 AM

thats something I definately don't do.

And what G does on his free time is his business.

and stop denying that you dont wear night gowns homo. youre 4 foot 11, a size small looks like a night gown on you
but thes 20's on the arms look like 24's pimp'n and the truth is out you pluck g's eyebrows on his spare time..........homo.......
Old 03-19-2009, 01:21 AM

DEBO is a decent person

Still Squid-Lami

Not directed towards Kullo
Old 03-19-2009, 01:28 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve

I dont rock that gay **** either or the night gowns. I wear shirts that fit homo!

And youre talking about gay people in So Cal but the Bay Area is the GAY Capital of the United States. Don't get it twisted. You're half filipino, you know you got at least 2 or 3 gay relatives.

And Jesse, I believe I've met you before. You do or used to have TrixStars tatted on your inner forearm right? So don't get **** twisted and be talking ****. I was simply making a statement that Vegas isn't West Coast. If you were born in LA great! But the guy who owns the company is based out of Vegas which makes it look like he's a wanna be West Coaster.

Oh, and maybe you should've waited to get your bike put together to do the photoshoot.
I have it on my outer forearm, but yeah.. When did I meet you? And I have 2 quick questions for you... If you live in Vegas, What do you claim? I live on the:

A. West Side
B. West Coast
C. West Part Of The United States?

I can see that people in Cali might get upset by people claiming the "Coast" but seriously, When people refer to "East Coast, West Coast" it usually just means the East or West side of the United States Correct?

And my second question is, Why would it matter what the bike looks like? I didn't start this thread to promote my bike... I did it for the shirts... If the bike and my hair took away from that, Then I guess it was a mistake... But I figured, he sponsored me for riding, so I think I should put the bike in the picture. But next time I will cover my hair with a hat, and just take some pics in an all black room with NOTHING to take away from the shirt...

I just don't see why people care so much about the bike when I'm trying to promote the shirts.... Thats all...

-Jesse
Old 03-19-2009, 01:36 AM

killswitch12283 can only hope to improve

yeah the hair was a definite mistake haha
Old 03-19-2009, 01:39 AM

Your mom loved it!!! I rubbed it all through her flappy ****!!!!

-Jesse
Old 03-19-2009, 01:46 AM

killswitch12283 can only hope to improve

? really..............
Old 03-19-2009, 02:02 AM

Originally Posted by BULLO 900
but thes 20's on the arms look like 24's pimp'n and the truth is out you pluck g's eyebrows on his spare time..........homo.......
those are 10's but you keep them clean
Old 03-19-2009, 02:04 AM

Originally Posted by JesseJacobs
I have it on my outer forearm, but yeah.. When did I meet you? And I have 2 quick questions for you... If you live in Vegas, What do you claim? I live on the:

A. West Side
B. West Coast
C. West Part Of The United States?

I can see that people in Cali might get upset by people claiming the "Coast" but seriously, When people refer to "East Coast, West Coast" it usually just means the East or West side of the United States Correct?

And my second question is, Why would it matter what the bike looks like? I didn't start this thread to promote my bike... I did it for the shirts... If the bike and my hair took away from that, Then I guess it was a mistake... But I figured, he sponsored me for riding, so I think I should put the bike in the picture. But next time I will cover my hair with a hat, and just take some pics in an all black room with NOTHING to take away from the shirt...

I just don't see why people care so much about the bike when I'm trying to promote the shirts.... Thats all...

-Jesse
We've done shows with Kane in Vegas.

and Vegas could be west side or west part of the US

If you cant see why your bike wouldnt make a difference of being clapped out in a photoshoot then you probably shouldnt be doin them in the first place
Old 03-19-2009, 02:08 AM

How many times do I have to tell you guys... THE PICTURES ARE FOR THE SHIRTS!!! NOT THE ******* BIKE!!!

Damn!!

-Jesse

Nags.. Please erase this thread.. It is seriously getting retarded......
Old 03-19-2009, 02:24 AM

214stunna is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd say top 5.. LoL In order...

1. Nick Apex
2. Kane
3. Art
4. Jesse
5. Rob
Top 5! LOL no ******* way. I have lived here in Vegas 2 years and have never not once seen you at the spot. I know you want to do right by WCP but don't come one here and ply like you're any good. Saying that you ride with Art all the time says it all! Art is pretty much retired and hardly rides. I don't even think you are top ten in Vegas and I'm pretty sure I can name everyone who is better than you. I will put them in no order just names.

Apex
Kane
214matt
Art
Boulder ben
Crazy martin
D man
Pauly
Mikey
Guru
Some gangster kid who I don't know the name of
Your name would go here.

I'm not hating on you but you need to know your roll and stop telling clothing companies that you are the best rider in Vegas it's disrespectful to the real riders in town.. And Bullo I'm west coast for life son!! LOL
Old 03-19-2009, 02:44 AM

Originally Posted by 214stunna
Top 5! LOL no ******* way. I have lived here in Vegas 2 years and have never not once seen you at the spot. I know you want to do right by WCP but don't come one here and ply like you're any good. Saying that you ride with Art all the time says it all! Art is pretty much retired and hardly rides. I don't even think you are top ten in Vegas and I'm pretty sure I can name everyone who is better than you. I will put them in no order just names.

Apex
Kane
214matt
Art
Boulder ben
Crazy martin
D man
Pauly
Mikey
Guru
Some gangster kid who I don't know the name of
Your name would go here.

I'm not hating on you but you need to know your roll and stop telling clothing companies that you are the best rider in Vegas it's disrespectful to the real riders in town.. And Bullo I'm west coast for life son!! LOL

WOW!!! You just opened up a whole new can of worms!!! Let me tell you right off the bat... YOU NEED TO READ THIS THREAD DUMB ***!!
Not once did I EVER say that I was telling WCP that I am the best in town? Your ****** trippin!!! You have never seen me because I lost my bike 2 years ago which you would have known if you would have READ THE THREAD... I just got this bike a month ago and have been out alot since then... I have still talked to quite a bit of people in town even though I didn't have a bike and guess what... NEVER HEARD OF YOU!!
You on here saying that since I say I ride with Art, that that explains it? That he's retired?!

1. He's not the only person I ride with, but when he comes out, I ride with him, which has been pretty often since I got a bike again.
2. You think Art is retired?!?! You named A few people that are WASHED UP OLD ************* that I clown on at the spot.. Not going to name names, cause I'm not about drama.. This **** is dumb!!
3. You need to know your roll and respect the people that have been in this town and made a name for themselves..... I guarantee you ask any of those people you listed and they know who I am and know that I am a "REAL" rider.. Douche bag!!

I got out of the scene for a couple years because I lost my bike to the ****** pigs.. I have been saving up my money to get a new one and it took me a while to do so because I don't come from money and had BILLS to pay... Just because I have been gone, doesn't mean I come back a newbie squid.... Just because your *** doesn't know me don't mean **** cause I've never heard of you!!

You need to watch your ****** mouth dude.. You got me hella pissed comin on here talking like you own this town... I've been here 7 years bro... This is my neck of the woods and I'll back that **** up any way necessary!!!

-Jesse
Old 03-19-2009, 02:52 AM

no i like this thread

p.s matt you know your gonna always be down with the wcc **** we family since way back.....i wanna see some vegas skills i'll catch the first flight out to see these so called vegas stunners......
Old 03-19-2009, 05:46 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DEBO
39 days left!!!! FREE "G"
really Damn time fly's i guess

Free G
Old 03-19-2009, 06:38 AM

DEBO is a decent person

Originally Posted by Suicidl
really Damn time fly's i guess

Free G
I think its actually closer to 14 days.
Old 03-19-2009, 06:48 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DEBO
I think its actually closer to 14 days.
sweet
Old 03-19-2009, 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by Suicidl
sweet
its 11 days.......
Old 03-19-2009, 12:08 PM

214stunna is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW!!! You just opened up a whole new can of worms!!! Let me tell you right off the bat... YOU NEED TO READ THIS THREAD DUMB ***!!
Not once did I EVER say that I was telling WCP that I am the best in town? Your ****** trippin!!! You have never seen me because I lost my bike 2 years ago which you would have known if you would have READ THE THREAD... I just got this bike a month ago and have been out alot since then... I have still talked to quite a bit of people in town even though I didn't have a bike and guess what... NEVER HEARD OF YOU!!
You on here saying that since I say I ride with Art, that that explains it? That he's retired?!

1. He's not the only person I ride with, but when he comes out, I ride with him, which has been pretty often since I got a bike again.
2. You think Art is retired?!?! You named A few people that are WASHED UP OLD ************* that I clown on at the spot.. Not going to name names, cause I'm not about drama.. This **** is dumb!!
3. You need to know your roll and respect the people that have been in this town and made a name for themselves..... I guarantee you ask any of those
people you listed and they know who I am and know that I am a "REAL" rider..
Douche bag!!
I got out of the scene for a couple years because I lost my bike to the ******
pigs.. I have been saving up my money to get a new one and it took me a
while to do so because I don't come from money and had BILLS to pay... Just
because I have been gone, doesn't mean I come back a newbie squid.... Just
because your *** doesn't know
me don't mean **** cause I've never heard of
you!!
You need to watch your ****** mouth dude.. You got me hella pissed comin on here talking like you own this town... I've been here 7 years bro... This is my
neck of the woods and I'll back that **** up any way necessary!!!
-Jesse
LOL dude you are pretty funny, you are getting your panties in a bunch over nothing. 1st off I don't think own this town, don't threaten people over the Internet that live in thesame townas you. I never said you told WCP you were the best you told a different clothing company that I'm involved with, I heard it from the owner himself. Also younay have never heard ofme because I'm a rider who rides I'm not glamor I'm not loud I just go to the lot and do work 3hrs a night. Dude even the old washed up guys on that list are still better than you check your ego I can't believe you think your top 5. But who am I? Nobody so why don't you come out and show me up? Show me those skills and I will come back on here and say sorry + I will tell Debo to Venice to you. Holler at apex and we will go ride that's the only way to shut people up around here.

Quick Reply: Calling ALL WEST COAST RIDERS!!!!