Calling ALL WEST COAST RIDERS!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 05:09 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about
Re: Calling ALL WEST COAST RIDERS!!!!

Alright. I will start by saying. Punk rock is dead. Now my hate is out the way.

Next. The FIRST time i've ever seen(or paid any attention to you) is in the last few months. WHO THE **** ARE YOU? I've never seen any of your pics. You show up with a video about how you painted your clapped out big body GSXR. ****, thats like Stuntlife 99. And how can you come on here with that weak **** and your avatar of some weak acro and off the rip try to say HERES MY NEW SPONSOR. Show us something that would make us think hey he's not just a squid.

You make yourself look even more and more like a young *** dude that has no idea wtf we are doing by saying "Wheres the love". We are stunt riders we respect those that earn respect through blood sweat and wheelies. I don't give a **** if your sponsored. Your clapped gsxr looks like a typical squidmobile and gives us a ******* bad name if anything.

Tell that bitch to send me some free shirts I need a sponsor, I got mad nose wheelie blox.

No hate, but you act like a typical emo cocksmoker(no this isn't a jab at your fauxhawk or wtf ever you kids call it nowadays)

Well bubash beat me too it but there you go
Old 03-18-2009, 05:10 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by JesseJacobs
I wasn't asking for opinions on my hair, or the bike

-Jesse
Old 03-18-2009, 05:13 PM

killswitch12283 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by frayz

Next. The FIRST time i've ever seen(or paid any attention to you) is in the last few months. WHO THE **** ARE YOU? I've never seen any of your pics. You show up with a video about how you painted your clapped out big body GSXR. ****, thats like Stuntlife 99. And how can you come on here with that weak **** and your avatar of some weak acro and off the rip try to say HERES MY NEW SPONSOR. Show us something that would make us think hey he's not just a squid.

You make yourself look even more and more like a young *** dude that has no idea wtf we are doing by saying "Wheres the love". We are stunt riders we respect those that earn respect through blood sweat and wheelies. I don't give a **** if your sponsored. Your clapped gsxr looks like a typical squidmobile and gives us a ******* bad name if anything.

Tell that bitch to send me some free shirts I need a sponsor, I got mad nose wheelie blox.

No hate, but you act like a typical emo cocksmoker(no this isn't a jab at your fauxhawk or wtf ever you kids call it nowadays)

Old 03-18-2009, 05:42 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve

Ok, well first off, why you hating on a GSXR? LoL Sorry I'm not riding a 636 or an f4i.... Secondly, if you would have read this whole thread or I think I even mentioned it in my "clapped out paint job" thread, that I lost my bike back in 06 and JUST got this bike a month or maybe 2 ago... Thats why I have just recently been back on here. I started riding in 2004, Made the cover of a magazine in 2005! I was in Nick Apex's "Revolution" I was in Starboyz "Across America" and unfortunately I was in Trixstarz new video, Cant think of the name of it right now, really don't care. If you would take a second and click on my "weak avatar" (that I would LOVE to see you post a pic of yourself doing BTW)... you will see a few pics that SHOULD say "hey, he's not just a squid" I don't EVER ride streetfighter, none of my pics are without my bike being full fairing. The bike was missing the upper and right side fairing when I bought it... It's been 2 years since I've ridden a bike so yeah, I threw on a cage, and a sprocket and went riding!! I'm pretty sure anyone in here would do the same..

BTW, How does my bike look anything like a "squidmobile" when right now, It looks like 90% of the bikes in here? minus a few details like a handbrake, etc... It's streetfighter.. thats squid now? You just called out ALOT of people saying that then.. Sorry I don't ride an f4i with turned out clip ons, and all that ****. I happen to like the stock bars on my GSXR and I don't like the feel of "dirt bike bars" So now I'm a squid cause I don't follow suit?

I have earned my spot of not being a squid.... I have not been on here for 2 years, but trust me, when I was on here before, the people who were on here then, knew I was worthy... I have alot of accomplishments under my belt.. Some most of you will ever achieve... I may not be doing crazy circle combos, but I do have alot of tricks, and STYLE... I am workin on circles, and I'll get em soon... Thats why they call me "Natural Born Stunter" I haven't been riding that long, but I'm a GOOD rider. Definitely not a squid....

-Jesse

Dont worry Frayz, you'll get to know me ;-)

Last edited by JesseJacobs; 03-18-2009 at 05:48 PM.
Old 03-18-2009, 05:49 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Ok, well first off, why you hating on a GSXR? LoL Sorry I'm not riding a 636 or an f4i.... Secondly, if you would have read this whole thread or I think I even mentioned it in my "clapped out paint job" thread, that I lost my bike back in 06 and JUST got this bike a month or maybe 2 ago... Thats why I have just recently been back on here. I started riding in 2004, Made the cover of a magazine in 2005! I was in Nick Apex's "Revolution" I was in Starboyz "Across America" and unfortunately I was in Trixstarz new video, Cant think of the name of it right now, really don't care. If you would take a second and click on my "weak avatar" (that I would LOVE to see you post a pic of yourself doing BTW)... you will see a few pics that SHOULD say "hey, he's not just a squid" I don't EVER ride streetfighter, none of my pics are without my bike being full fairing. The bike was missing the upper and right side fairing when I bought it... It's been 2 years since I've ridden a bike so yeah, I threw on a cage, and a sprocket and went riding!! I'm pretty sure anyone in here would do the same..

BTW, How does my bike look anything like a "squidmobile" when right now, It looks like 90% of the bikes in here? minus a few details like a handbrake, etc... It's streetfighter.. thats squid now? You just called out ALOT of people saying that then..

I have earned my spot of not being a squid.... I have not been on here for 2 years, but trust me, when I was on here before, the people who were on here then, knew I was worthy... I have alot of accomplishments under my belt.. Some most of you will ever achieve... I may not be doing crazy circle combos, but I do have alot of tricks, and STYLE... I am workin on circles, and I'll get em soon... Thats why they call me "Natural Born Stunter" I haven't been riding that long, but I'm a GOOD rider. Definitely not a squid....

-Jesse

I like how you tried to legitimize yourself with video appearances and not your skills

Style, "Natural Born Stunter" - you sure are full of yourself
Old 03-18-2009, 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by inolen
I like how you tried to legitimize yourself with video appearances and not your skills

Style, "Natural Born Stunter" - you sure are full of yourself
What do you want me to do, name off a **** load of tricks I can do? Go look at my pics for skills!! My myspace is right down there... I don't need to do that. All I was doing by naming my appearances, was to show that I have been around because this guy asked who I was.

As for the "Natural Born Stunter" I didn't call myself that, I actually got that nickname from other riders that I won't mention because I don't wanna "Name Drop" again.. LoL

-Jesse
Old 03-18-2009, 06:00 PM

FWI, This thread was not about me, the bike, my hair, or my skills.. It was simply a thread to rep a clothing company that was generous enough to give me some clothes and I came on here to see if I could get a few sales for him..... This thing turned into a huge debate on how I look, and if I'm good enough to be here? If you like the shirts, cool, go buy one, if not, cool, move on to the next thread... I don't understand why everything turns to drama on this site... You all are a bunch of GIRLS!!

-Jesse
Old 03-18-2009, 06:06 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

I started riding in 2004, Made the cover of a magazine in 2005! I was in Nick Apex's "Revolution" I was in Starboyz "Across America" and unfortunately I was in Trixstarz new video, Cant think of the name of it right now, really don't care.
Okay I would like to see the cover of this magazine because I have been in this scene for a long time even before I had my bike. I haven't seen you anywhere. And who the **** are trixstarz??
Originally Posted by jessejacobs
If you would take a second and click on my "weak avatar" (that I would LOVE to see you post a pic of yourself doing BTW)
Okay a couple of pics of no handers and some christs..still unimpressed. And I'm sorry to tell you Jesse, but I DONT DO ACROS. Not cuz i think they are super scary or hard. Because I think their ******* ghey. I see kids doing christs down the road that can barely ride a bike. Its not a trick IMO. I hate seeing them at shows and comps. I WILL NOT DO THEM. Period.
BTW, How does my bike look anything like a "squidmobile" when right now, It looks like 90% of the bikes in here?
Exactly my point. Every asshat thinks he can buy a big body gsxr throw a cage and a bar on it and now he's a stunter.

I may not be doing crazy circle combos, but I do have alot of tricks, and STYLE...

-Jesse

Some advice from me to you is pictures are worth a 1000 words. Other people have to judge. I'm not saying I'm the the ****, but I post my pics up on here and let everyone else take it how it is. So if i come around next week and say hey i picked up a sponsor they are gonna go Oh ok ya i seen his stuff.

And trust me you will get to know me too. I plan on going to a few comps this year so we'll see how that goes. And dude playing the people around here used to know me and I had "cred". I've opened my door to alot of stuntriders that come by and slept at my crib and rode with and met alot more at events. But its just uncool to name drop i mean i'm not starstruck about anyone in oursport. I mean even last years stuntwars champ is just a teacher from up north..
Old 03-18-2009, 06:11 PM

Halfrican is a decent person

ive spooned with apex............................... street cred bump = +5
Old 03-18-2009, 06:14 PM

stuntlife is like **** sex...you gota take it slow and ease your way in. if you just force your way in people tighten up and get all angry !
Old 03-18-2009, 06:19 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Halfrican
stuntlife is like **** sex...you gota take it slow and ease your way in. if you just force your way in people tighten up and get all angry !
lol
Old 03-18-2009, 06:20 PM

Okay I would like to see the cover of this magazine because I have been in this scene for a long time even before I had my bike. I haven't seen you anywhere. And who the **** are trixstarz??
Name:  magazine-1.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  65.9 KB

Okay a couple of pics of no handers and some christs..still unimpressed. And I'm sorry to tell you Jesse, but I DONT DO ACROS. Not cuz i think they are super scary or hard. Because I think their ******* ghey. I see kids doing christs down the road that can barely ride a bike. Its not a trick IMO. I hate seeing them at shows and comps. I WILL NOT DO THEM. Period.
Ok, for one, my avatar is not a christ.. Its A HANDSTAND.. That you will not see from some kid riding down the street.....
2- To be an overall GREAT rider, you have to do acros!! You'll never win these competitions you talk about without em, so you better SACK UP!!

Exactly my point. Every asshat thinks he can buy a big body gsxr throw a cage and a bar on it and now he's a stunter.
1. I'm not just some asshat, Its not my first GSXR, and I KNOW I'm a stunter.

Some advice from me to you is pictures are worth a 1000 words. Other people have to judge. I'm not saying I'm the the ****, but I post my pics up on here and let everyone else take it how it is. So if i come around next week and say hey i picked up a sponsor they are gonna go Oh ok ya i seen his stuff.
???????? I do have pictures on here, and if I'm not mistaken, You said you have just started paying attention to me the past few months..? So why didn't you say "oh, ok, i've seen his stuff" to yourself when you saw this post? Oh, maybe cause I don't have a pic of me doing a circle... Darn....

And trust me you will get to know me too. I plan on going to a few comps this year so we'll see how that goes. And dude playing the people around here used to know me and I had "cred". I've opened my door to alot of stuntriders that come by and slept at my crib and rode with and met alot more at events. But its just uncool to name drop i mean i'm not starstruck about anyone in oursport. I mean even last years stuntwars champ is just a teacher from up north..
I was not trying to name drop, YOU asked me who I was, so I felt the need to let the people know, I have been around....

-Jesse
Old 03-18-2009, 06:21 PM

LoL Thats some funny ****!

-Jesse
Old 03-18-2009, 06:23 PM

i guess my whole spooning and **** sex remarks that are back to back are kinda weird huh..........god so many little jokes in these last three replys...i just need to stop posting!
Old 03-18-2009, 06:59 PM

DEBO is a decent person

i guess my whole spooning and **** sex remarks that are back to back are kinda weird huh..........god so many little jokes in these last three replys...i just need to stop posting!

Do you remember that one time we met Kendoll, 2-tone and Mikey D in Vegas????

There was this kid at the lot doing power wheelies up and down getting real aggresive with the throttle????

So, I decided to bust some sweet tank dangalers behind him each time

Does it ring a bell????
Old 03-18-2009, 07:53 PM

killswitch12283 can only hope to improve

find one legit rider to say your not a ****** squid and can actually ride and ill shut up, acros is not riding, btw
Old 03-18-2009, 08:04 PM
J Blox

Ok, for one, my avatar is not a christ.. Its A HANDSTAND.. That you will not see from some kid riding down the street.....
2- To be an overall GREAT rider, you have to do acros!! You'll never win these competitions you talk about without em, so you better SACK UP!!

1. I'm not just some asshat, Its not my first GSXR, and I KNOW I'm a stunter.

???????? I do have pictures on here, and if I'm not mistaken, You said you have just started paying attention to me the past few months..? So why didn't you say "oh, ok, i've seen his stuff" to yourself when you saw this post? Oh, maybe cause I don't have a pic of me doing a circle... Darn....

I was not trying to name drop, YOU asked me who I was, so I felt the need to let the people know, I have been around....

-Jesse

If you would read a lil bit I said your profile pics had SOME christs I know wtf a handstand is and Yes i have seen squids do them down the strip. And okay so maybe i will loose points in a comp. I'd rather that than loose selfrespect. That front cover of a mag no one reads? sweet. Me and my team have had a pic in minitrucking should i put that on blast? I've watched this site for over 5 years and NEVER seen your pics. Anyway have a nice day
Old 03-18-2009, 08:15 PM

andyr6 is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW!!! I didn't realize how fucked up this site is..... You would think that if a fellow stunter posts up some **** like this, you would be supportive and maybe buy a shirt if you can afford it, or simply say "Congrats" But no... You guys wanna put your attention on **** that has NOTHING to do with riding or sponsorship... What kind of "riders" are you?! I have never heard so many HATERS in one spot!!! Anyways, I'll start correcting some of your dumb *** incorrect comments now......

Squid-Lami

Im from Los Angeles, California.. You don't know what the **** your talking about!! Just cause I live in Las Vegas right now doesn't mean I can't rep my hometown... ***

If you would like to give me the money to do all that, I will happily buy all that **** for my bike. And I ride full fairing, Im just waiting on an upper stay to put it all together, I don't rock that GAY *** **** acerbis.

My arm isn't going anywhere.....

Ya never know!

You my friend, ARE ****** TRIPPIN!!!! Look at the picture again with your blind *** eyes and tell me thats not a real hawk!!! A "Co-Hawk" fades, My **** is cut just above bic on the sides and long on the top... I have had this for 7+ years, I know what the **** a mohawk is. If your opinion of a mohawk is a 1980's 6 foot tall hawk, your sadly mistaken.. It doesn't have to be long, it just has to be cut to a line, not faded. Dumb ****!!

There's a word that you should learn called "Sizes" Its a wonderful thing that distinguishes the different lengths and widths of an object.... If you would like something that doesn't show off your belly button, you would get the next "SIZE" up!!! Its a miracle!!!!

This is my favorite!!! You said "You think you are sponsored cause you get free **** from a clothing company" ???????????????????????????? Am I slow or is that not what "sponsorship" is? Please correct me if I am wrong... But I would say 90% of riders who are "sponsored" don't get paid, they just get free product????? If you are getting paid, Thats ****** awesome!! I cant even begin to start on this subject because the word "sponsorship" means SO MANY different things... I'll just end by saying your ****** stupid!! LoL

I tried that when I had my last GSXR... I honestly don't like it... I don't know if I need to ride for a while with it, but I just couldn't get used to it... What are the benefits of em?

Like I said before, There are different SIZES!!! Damn.. ya'll need to go back to school!!!

+1

I just wanna say that I hope that one day, we can all stop hating on each other and maybe just congratulate.. This is really pathetic.... I was just trying to do something cool for a kid that is trying to get his clothing out there, and believed in me to help him do that. He's hookin it up with a **** ton of clothes, so I took an hour out of my day to take some pictures, figured I'd post em on here cause I had a feeling that most of you would have a similar taste in style and might wanna buy one, But everyone wanted to talk about my hair and if I'm really from the west coast? C'mon, for real?!?!?!?!?

-Jesse
Old 03-18-2009, 08:17 PM

Lose self respect? For doing acro on a motorcycle? Hmmmm... If you had a clue about comps and shows, you would know that they are a crowds favorite.. Circles get BORING!! People wanna see danger.. Not that ***** circle ****.

-Jesse
Old 03-18-2009, 08:21 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Lose self respect? For doing acro on a motorcycle? Hmmmm... If you had a clue about comps and shows, you would know that they are a crowds favorite.. Circles get BORING!! People wanna see danger.. Not that ***** circle ****.

-Jesse
And you just keep digging yourself a deeper hole.

If you had a clue, you'd realize that circles can most definitely be done in a way that isn't boring or considered to be "***** circle ****."

This debate has occurred many times on this site, and is beat to death.

FYI, I heard frayz is rolling 400-500ft+ endos. That takes more ***** and skill than your little hand stand ever will

Last edited by inolen; 03-18-2009 at 08:23 PM.

Quick Reply: Calling ALL WEST COAST RIDERS!!!!