Calling ALL WEST COAST RIDERS!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2009, 05:54 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future
Re: Calling ALL WEST COAST RIDERS!!!!

Originally Posted by NBstunter
ah i have been in croatia i kid i kid but at last now i know what it mean. ty buddy
Old 03-21-2009, 05:57 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by JesseJacobs
I think the differences between a squid and a noob are as follows:

Squid- someone who buys a bike, puts everything you need to stunt the bike cause he's got the money to do it, then carries the bike around in his truck to look cool but the guy can't do a wheelie to save his life.

Noob- someone who goes out and buys a bike, and naturaly has the ability to ride it and who wants and is able to learn to stunt..

Just my opinion.....

-Jesse
this is my opinion :

squid = poser and styler. someone who ride the bike just to tell everyone that he is a "stunter"

noob = someone who want to learn and someone who will learn.
Old 03-21-2009, 08:29 PM

Artiom can only hope to improve

I think the differences between a squid and a noob are as follows:

Squid- someone who buys a bike, puts everything you need to stunt the bike cause he's got the money to do it, then carries the bike around in his truck to look cool but the guy can't do a wheelie to save his life.

Noob- someone who goes out and buys a bike, and naturaly has the ability to ride it and who wants and is able to learn to stunt..

Just my opinion.....

-Jesse

yeah i been telling u for last 2 month stop driving around with the bike in the back.go ride it finally! j/k
Old 03-21-2009, 10:40 PM

HallFace929 is a decent person

My neighbor (a retired SFPD officer who was originally a CHP for almost 25 years at the start of his law enforcement career) heard me calling my buddy a squid one day and told me he thought it was funnier then **** to hear that term used from the other side of the law. He said that term has been used by CHPs sence before he even started as one. He said the term squid was original used (on the west coast at least) by the CHP. They called dumb motorcyclest squids because thats what they looked like after accidents where their guts splattered acrossed the road. Pretty fucked up but does make sence if you think about it. I figured we took from that and just changed the meaning a little bit.

I belive a squid is a motorcyclest that does **** that he/she doesnt quite know how to do yet in the wrong place at the wrong time and indangers him/herself and others.

example: ME! When I 1st started learning wheelies I hit the great highway (a long strip along side the beach in San Francisco with stop lights at every 1/4 for 2 miles) for those who dont know. (A perfect place to wheelie) Well I powered up a 1st gear "wheelie" on my old 929, didnt cover the rear brake and long story short the only braking that happened was my tail bone and right wrist... Leaving my bike in the dead center of both lanes, me hobbling to the side of the road, and a long lines of cars waiting for the mess to be cleared... So yes.... I was a SQUID!
Old 03-21-2009, 10:52 PM
so cal stunters union

g-man FOFC is a decent person

nice shirts
Old 03-21-2009, 10:54 PM
so cal stunters union

Originally Posted by HallFace929
My neighbor (a retired SFPD officer who was originally a CHP for almost 25 years at the start of his law enforcement career) heard me calling my buddy a squid one day and told me he thought it was funnier then **** to hear that term used from the other side of the law. He said that term has been used by CHPs sence before he even started as one. He said the term squid was original used (on the west coast at least) by the CHP. They called dumb motorcyclest squids because thats what they looked like after accidents where their guts splattered acrossed the road. Pretty fucked up but does make sence if you think about it. I figured we took from that and just changed the meaning a little bit.

I belive a squid is a motorcyclest that does **** that he/she doesnt quite know how to do yet in the wrong place at the wrong time and indangers him/herself and others.

example: ME! When I 1st started learning wheelies I hit the great highway (a long strip along side the beach in San Francisco with stop lights at every 1/4 for 2 miles) for those who dont know. (A perfect place to wheelie) Well I powered up a 1st gear "wheelie" on my old 929, didnt cover the rear brake and long story short the only braking that happened was my tail bone and right wrist... Leaving my bike in the dead center of both lanes, me hobbling to the side of the road, and a long lines of cars waiting for the mess to be cleared... So yes.... I was a SQUID!
that makes sence
Old 03-21-2009, 10:56 PM
so cal stunters union

stunt lifes for helping each other not bagging on each other
Old 03-21-2009, 10:56 PM

killswitch12283 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Artiom
just beacause I don't have time to ride everyday,(but i still do sometimes)doesn't make u any different from any yug uhh guy on here.noone knows who u r,so why u asking another guy for something.just making a point.
j-boogie i do know,cool guy.

yeah i know boogie we used to ride together, and obviously you dont "know" him, hes a piece of **** and ran his mouth the whole way out the scene. Ask some big names and the **** he started. Dude had some serious talent and potential...cant deny that, dude killed it. But a douche non the less. And i ride westcoast by myself so i dont expect you to know me, but i dont know you either so whats your point? i dont care who you are, im not bringin hate yourway, jesse is an acro homo and a legit rider couldnt even put him on a list of talent so thats all that had to be said
Old 03-21-2009, 11:03 PM

HallFace929 is a decent person

Originally Posted by g-man FOFC
stunt lifes for helping each other not bagging on each other

Wrong... Stuntride is for helping each other Stuntlife is for bagging.
Old 03-22-2009, 12:13 AM

whitezombie8 is a decent person

Originally Posted by HallFace929
Wrong... Stuntride is for helping each other Stuntlife is for bagging.
+1

so true
Old 03-22-2009, 12:22 AM
clutch it up!!!

NBstunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hallface929
wrong... Stuntride is for helping each other stuntlife is for bagging.
+1
Old 03-22-2009, 01:38 AM

Nick Apex is a decent person

But either way, I have proven myself to alot of people that I can ride.... An I think it's funny that kane comes on here namin all these people that are better than me, but when hot import nights and other shows down on boulder highway come along, who did he invite to come ride with him?! Yup! Me! Why didn't you invite Wee-Mann, or Pauly, or Martin?

Jesse
Because you did it for free and the others would have wanted money. Not being a dick, but that's why.
Old 03-22-2009, 03:20 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve

So Nick, What is your honest opinion of my riding skills? Am I a squid...? If killswitch wants a "Legit Rider" to say whether I can ride or not.. Lets hear it... This will finally put it to rest either way you go with it....

-Jesse
Old 03-22-2009, 07:09 AM

Originally Posted by killswitch12283
yeah i know boogie we used to ride together, and obviously you dont "know" him, hes a piece of **** and ran his mouth the whole way out the scene. Ask some big names and the **** he started. Dude had some serious talent and potential...cant deny that, dude killed it. But a douche non the less. And i ride westcoast by myself so i dont expect you to know me, but i dont know you either so whats your point? i dont care who you are, im not bringin hate yourway, jesse is an acro homo and a legit rider couldnt even put him on a list of talent so thats all that had to be said
yeah well not 2 many squids know who i am
boogie well, maybe it happen after the fact when he got good,who knows.people change.i met him in vegas long ago,he was nice to me that's all i care about.
Most people hate Pauly,but i am best friends with him,he was nothing but good to me and allways help out if i need it
and just so u don't jump out of your pants,the real big names really don't give a **** about any of this.D probably doesn't even know who he is!
Old 03-22-2009, 07:11 AM

So Nick, What is your honest opinion of my riding skills? Am I a squid...? If killswitch wants a "Legit Rider" to say whether I can ride or not.. Lets hear it... This will finally put it to rest either way you go with it....

-Jesse
Nick says stop being a squid running your mouth and go practice,post some footage after.
Old 03-22-2009, 12:22 PM
so cal stunters union

-Jesse
hey jesse stop responding to these button soilders and just go practice bro and when u see those guys at ur spot BEAT THERE ASSES... ALL BIKERS SHOULD STICK TOGETHER PERIOD u mofoes whatched biker boyz to many times.
Old 03-22-2009, 06:16 PM
squid life

joejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the rough

whats up west cost im thinking of coming out to the west cost in a few months with other stunters where is a good place 2 go
Old 03-22-2009, 06:33 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

button soldiers.. thats great!
Old 03-22-2009, 08:11 PM
so cal stunters union

Originally Posted by joejoe898
whats up west cost im thinking of coming out to the west cost in a few months with other stunters where is a good place 2 go
pm me when ur down her
Old 03-22-2009, 08:15 PM
squid life

joejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by g-man FOFC
pm me when ur down her

nice i will do thanks

Quick Reply: Calling ALL WEST COAST RIDERS!!!!