subcages folding or solid??????

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 05:55 PM
BiG AzZ sQuID

Frankenstein929 is a decent person
Re: subcages folding or solid??????

All done!! Whatcha think roger? I was a little excited... now its just gotta stop raining so i can put it on... red and white... gangsta fo sho!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	0316091742.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	222087   Click image for larger version

Name:	0316091743.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	222088   Click image for larger version

Name:	0316091749.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	222089  
Old 03-16-2009, 09:17 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

dude that looks awesome , i like the way you cut out the stickers that looks dope
Old 03-16-2009, 09:36 PM

trid is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
hit me up here with a private message when ever you are ready i have them in stock for the f4i

will do may be in a week depending if my buddy backs out of goin to the oklahoma ride or not
Old 03-16-2009, 09:43 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by trid
will do may be in a week depending if my buddy backs out of goin to the oklahoma ride or not
Old 03-16-2009, 10:17 PM
BiG AzZ sQuID

dude that looks awesome , i like the way you cut out the stickers that looks dope

Haha, i got rained out of work today so i said **** it... picture me in a hotel lobby cutting the stickers out lol... and i had to hang the **** from a bunjee cord between a ladder and my work truck... im a suburb hood rat lmao... And i drank that 4 pack of monsters that are sitting on the bumper thats why i was so hyper lmao.. so you like it? lol i may need some more stickers for when i powdercoate it... one of the strickers is crooked and looks like ****... well not like **** just crooked lol
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	downsized_0316091402b.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	222093   Click image for larger version

Name:	downsized_0316091402.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	222094  

Last edited by Frankenstein929; 03-16-2009 at 10:21 PM.
Old 03-16-2009, 10:31 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Frankenstein929
OMR is it... and the folding paegs are dope... instead of when you crash and the pegs just putting leverage on the subcage the OMR cage has teh folding pegs which is cool cause then it will fold your pegs up and relieve stress off of your subcage... and i just got done painting my subcage white.... Gangsta!!! still gotta put the stickers on but ill post more pics when its on my bike...

Its a krylon/ hotel parkinglot specialty and there is a before of my subcage and Fi cage hoop all scuffed ready to get painted
all you gota do now is ditch that cage
Old 03-16-2009, 11:00 PM
also known as OMR

Haha, i got rained out of work today so i said **** it... picture me in a hotel lobby cutting the stickers out lol... and i had to hang the **** from a bunjee cord between a ladder and my work truck... im a suburb hood rat lmao... And i drank that 4 pack of monsters that are sitting on the bumper thats why i was so hyper lmao.. so you like it? lol i may need some more stickers for when i powdercoate it... one of the strickers is crooked and looks like ****... well not like **** just crooked lol
dont sweat the crooked sticker , you can only see one at a time when it's on the bike ...lol
Old 03-16-2009, 11:32 PM
BiG AzZ sQuID

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
all you gota do now is ditch that cage
what kinda cage is that in your pic? lol looks like a Fi from here... but I have a powers but will probably just stick with the fi... i have a sick on my f4i
Old 03-16-2009, 11:39 PM
Thread Killer!!!

THORPE is a decent person

what kinda cage is that in your pic? lol looks like a Fi from here... but I have a powers but will probably just stick with the fi... i have a sick on my f4i
ATOWN Coustoms cage of course
Old 03-17-2009, 12:49 AM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Nate-VMC
here's one way to look at it..

Just imagine if you always had a boner.... it never went away.. always sticking out there.
Old 03-19-2009, 08:03 PM
player.

chromedr1 is a decent person

thanks for the clarification roger! pm on the way.

i forgot to address the question about pegs breaking , 99.9% of the time they will fold up in a crash the only way the pegs break is if the bike falls in a direction that trys to fold the peg down and in that case it is still better to have the peg break then to have a solid peg because the solid peg will just add leverage and bend or break the subcage and the subframe ...

it's very rare to break a peg but i would prefer breaking a peg over destroying my subcage and subframe ..
your crash cage is what keeps the bike from rolling over on the tail not the subcage ,if your crash cage has a low contact point the bike can roll up on to the tail with or with out solid pegs ..

as far as the pegs folding up on you i rotate the peg bracket forward on it's axis to keep the peg from folding up while you are standing on it , as a bonus this puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg instead of the slippery side of the peg ..

i have never snapped the pin that holds the peg in , i don't know if any one else ever has but if you are worried about that happening i would suggest getting a nut and bolt to replace the stock pin , this would be better any ways because the stock pin usually just has a cotter pin or clip holding the pin in ..