Best stunter on eastcoast?

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 08:44 PM

fbodyhp is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Best stunter on eastcoast?

its a different day now,i would be being nice to say i would classify him in the top 25 from the east coast,there are so many riders that are just awsome and dont even have a small name for them selfs
Old 03-15-2009, 09:00 PM
Honda > Yamaha

WheelzUp is a decent person

jorian is overall !!
Old 03-15-2009, 09:33 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by alevelcs
thatsjust false..... maybe when u finally bought a vcr and found some old vids on ebay that was the case.... jay soi was def killin circles b4 rommel
lurker
Old 03-15-2009, 09:44 PM

Chin UR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by alevelcs
thatsjust false..... maybe when u finally bought a vcr and found some old vids on ebay that was the case.... jay soi was def killin circles b4 rommel
i'd have to agree, but very close times....

and shake, i rock better in the streets than the lots, the blox are my lots when i hit em
Old 03-15-2009, 10:05 PM

atnuts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by R1wonder
just so happens my buddy was on one !

you dont even ride man shut up haha

and even though he is cocky i bet alot of guys in this thread cant do half the **** he can so stfu! and for the ppl that are better then him who cares. why are there always "do you think (random stunter) is the best stunter threads...its so ******* retarded
+1000...lol
Old 03-16-2009, 01:26 AM
HAVE U SEEN MY BANANA?

sol5269 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fbodyhp
its a different day now,i would be being nice to say i would classify him in the top 25 from the east coast,there are so many riders that are just awsome and dont even have a small name for them selfs
+999999999 that dude dont have **** on any of the people we ride with... i'd love to have him come to a session with us... ill drift all over his FACE!!!! and just to put some names out there, we got The Dom, J-RAD, Boston Bob, Joe NASTEE, Luke Duke, Chase, Gerry, And of course STUNT SHOW JOE... KJ, Keough, and thats just the people that we ride with and i left a couple out (not on purpose theres just too many)... Not to mention John 4 Life, BOYD, the list goes on and on of killers on the east coast... But the ones mentioned aren't really that well known and are definately better than this clown
Old 03-16-2009, 01:33 AM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM CREW

EvilKeithxETP is an unknown quantity at this point

And of course STUNT SHOW JOE...

of course
Old 03-16-2009, 01:37 AM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about

ok ive been trying to stay out of this , but enough already . for starters , its pretty sad that you guys can attempt to put this man on blast when he isnt even a member of this site . did he say it ? yes . does he believe it ? yes . will anybody actually step to the plate and challenge him when they arent hiding behind a computer screen ..... prob not .

as to the drifting , the vid may have been posted back in august , but was filmed back in may or june when he was still figuring it out . trust me when i say he has gotten alot better .
Old 03-16-2009, 01:38 AM
HAVE U SEEN MY BANANA?

Originally Posted by EvilKeithxETP
And of course STUNT SHOW JOE...

of course
cant leave him out... that ****** crazy but on a serious note, cockiness the point im tryin to put out there is that alot of riders out there are NASTY... and for one person to "claim" that their the best anywhere is complete ignorance... attitude has alot to do with how good a rider really is, and theres a reason why i've never heard this clowns name before
Old 03-16-2009, 01:44 AM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by sol5269
cant leave him out... that ****** crazy but on a serious note, cockiness the point im tryin to put out there is that alot of riders out there are NASTY... and for one person to "claim" that their the best anywhere is complete ignorance... attitude has alot to do with how good a rider really is, and theres a reason why i've never heard this clowns name before
if you have never herard of rommel , you should prob do a little research and learn a little bit about the history of stunting .
Old 03-16-2009, 01:46 AM
HAVE U SEEN MY BANANA?

Originally Posted by juzslidin
ok ive been trying to stay out of this , but enough already . for starters , its pretty sad that you guys can attempt to put this man on blast when he isnt even a member of this site . did he say it ? yes . does he believe it ? yes . will anybody actually step to the plate and challenge him when they arent hiding behind a computer screen ..... prob not .

as to the drifting , the vid may have been posted back in august , but was filmed back in may or june when he was still figuring it out . trust me when i say he has gotten alot better .
skill has nothing to do with this on my end, but when u call out the entire east coast u should expect some kind of response, and u know as well as i do that its gonna be negitave... and what i saw in that video was not drifting... at least not anything to be bragging about
Old 03-16-2009, 02:38 AM

skoh will become famous soon enough

i for one know gerry aka the gorilla would drift 100% better than rommel did in that video of epic proportions of fail. I can't hate rommel for being rommel, dude likes being competitive. can't hate on a man for that is he the best, no , see gerry drift.. he is a monster and scary to watch!
Old 03-16-2009, 05:20 AM

dirtyh69 is a decent person

I think Rommel definitely kicks *** - haven't seen a vid of the gorilla tough - can you post one skoh?
Old 03-16-2009, 05:40 AM
***tastic

rookie stunter is a decent person

i think everybody is failing to see that this is purely some hood ****. if you arent familiar with the way that hood **** works it may be a little hard to understand. he was obviously directing his taunts at g nice. even though he claimed to be the best, it was in no way directed at every single stunter from maine to key west. so we can all just calm down and relax knowing the best are overseas anyhow.
Old 03-16-2009, 08:13 AM

Chin UR is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=juzslidin;3839674] will anybody actually step to the plate and challenge him when they arent hiding behind a computer screen ..... prob not .
QUOTE]

ummmmm helllooooo?!?!?! lol i know your tight wit Rommel, you and i both know he's got skillz but his mouth precedes him. You tell him if he wants a battle he got one, if it was for some bs dvd clip aimed at g nice.... then thats not even fair competition, but thats between them and thats that. Be the translator cuz i know you boys wit him, see what he has to say and clear this mess up.

on another note, how those hc coaster comin these days..... for miles now???
Old 03-16-2009, 10:18 AM

JohnForLife will become famous soon enoughJohnForLife will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=Chin UR;3839854][QUOTE=juzslidin;3839674] if it was for some bs dvd clip aimed at g nice.... then thats not even fair competition, but thats between them and thats that. QUOTE]

i was thinking the same thing and not taking anything away from Nice cause hes one of my favorite riders to watch but rommel is tech. and nice just rides how he rides and still looks like hes having fun. both O.G.'s for sure but not in the same bracket.
and just my opinion G-nice's style blows his out of the water.

i mean general compition is fun and all but when your calling out an entire coast...come on now....and like i said in a previous post, if you think your the best why not compete with the best. go to XDL ny and see how you do.
Old 03-16-2009, 10:20 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Does the drama get thick like this in the rest of the country?
Old 03-16-2009, 10:20 AM

alevelcs is a decent person

Originally Posted by skillz
lurker

ur missing me arent u.......

.......... tell my pop-pop i said hi.............. heard u guys were in the same nursing home.......
Old 03-16-2009, 10:23 AM

Greg Mcglynn is an unknown quantity at this point

without really thinking too hard who is the best the first name that comes to mind it

CHIN UR because of his straight gangster style and mad technical skills
Old 03-16-2009, 10:58 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

shin is also at the east coast?

Quick Reply: Best stunter on eastcoast?