Carmello is the best stunter on the east coast and has been since 1976
Old 03-15-2009, 02:48 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person
Re: Best stunter on eastcoast?

these guys
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...0-97bacbc2e72c
Old 03-15-2009, 02:52 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by zx6rjoey
what kind of bike is bill d stuntin cause it is ****** sick!!!
yamaha chromed out 1100's
Old 03-15-2009, 02:59 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DIRTYJEFF636s
bendoe was sick back in the day indeed
Old 03-15-2009, 03:22 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

Originally Posted by br denis
bendoe was sick back in the day indeed
they got that **** on lock with those little bikes
Old 03-15-2009, 03:37 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by DIRTYJEFF636s
Damn, Where has that guy been? Last time I rode with Bendoe, he flipped an endo and had his collar bone sticken out of his skin... But that was a good 3 years ago.....

-Jesse
Old 03-15-2009, 05:12 PM
Say what again!

malott442 is a decent person

Originally Posted by k7-600
I'm the best on 107th Ave, between Seminole Blvd and Lake Seminole, in Largo, FL!!!! Now what bitches! lol

The only thing I liked about what I've seen Rommel do, is stunt infront of police without caring at all. FTP!!! But his attitude has got to go.

As for East vs West? what's the difference? As for best... There's really no way to tell. Everyone's opinion will never be unanamous (sp).

And there is a big difference between street and comp.

Too bad we didn't hang out before I moved last year, I was literally 3 blocks north. I was the gangsta of 101st st from one end to the other... On lake seminole! haha

You might've seen me on my xr70 last spring running wheelies to the gas station and back... dunno.

Have you caught any of those sucker fish, the dinosaur looking bastards out of the lake yet? I used to pull em up with a net and leave em for dead in the neighbor's boat.
Old 03-15-2009, 05:41 PM

l Bolo l is a decent person

hahaha dudes barely average compared to guys riding around here. needs to shut his mouth. that was drifting? really?
Old 03-15-2009, 05:44 PM

jigga 750 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Chin UR
See i "liked" rommel, but dog for real you wanna talk reckless like that?!?!? maybe its becasue it was for a low budget dvd that you thought no one was goin to see it and thats why you popped off, but you CAN't be serious.

First of best techniqal comp rider and master of endos, hands down Bill D no if ands or buts.

Second you wanna go ALL ROUND BEST?!?!? STREETS, TECH, COMBO, ENDO, DRIFT ( cuz burnouts just aint the same anymore) LETS GO!!!!!!!

I KNOW ROMMEL AINT ON HERE HIMSELF BUT SOME LIL PUNK WILL GET THE WORD OUT AND HERE IT IS...

GO TO YOU PIGGY BANK, TURN IT UPSIDE DOWN, SHAKE OUT ALL YOUR CHANGE, AND LETS DO THIS. YOU TALK ABOUT A MIL??? YOU AINT GOT PAPER LIKE THAT AND THE R AINT PUTTIN IT UP FOR YOU SO I'LL BATTLE YOU FOR WHAT EVER CHANGE YOU GOT,YOUR BIKE, AND YOUR PRIDE. TALKIN OOOHHH MY CIRLCE RECORD... NO ONES CARES IT WAS BORING ANYWAY WIT THE SAME 3 COMBOS, AND LMAO YOU CALL THAT DRIFTIN, LOOKED MORE LIKE A HOOK SLIDE. IT'S ON YOU NOW "QUEEN" I'LL BE WAITING
LOL...........
Old 03-15-2009, 06:29 PM

NHRR-RIDER is a decent person

Originally Posted by l Bolo l
hahaha dudes barely average compared to guys riding around here. needs to shut his mouth. that was drifting? really?

it wasnt regular drifting it was driftin like ina a car" ya know frm left to right!" bone of that foot down coverin the front brake ****!

and i like how it says in the dvd promo "i aint goin back to jail i hate running from teh cops" then him and some other guy run
Old 03-15-2009, 07:08 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by jigga 750
LOL...........

++++++ Lmao let me know i wanna test out the cam and film this hahahaha!!!
Old 03-15-2009, 07:23 PM

Chin UR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODNYC
++++++ Lmao let me know i wanna test out the cam and film this hahahaha!!!
it'll never happen but bring the crew, lol, and Jigga you got more skillz than Rommel, the mans shittin on you too sayin that bs.

See the whole thing that got me hyped was that the dude asked if he wanted to mention any names of people doing it out there or if he was in a league of his own. and instead of being humble about it and saying yeh theres a few guys out there that are really good and i think im right there wit them skill wise, cool, but dawg you aint in a league of your own. Rommel got skillz, definatley nasty but i'll accept the challenge, will there be a hands down winner??? No... but im down wit it and like i said it's all love and for the sport, just like rappers battle.
Old 03-15-2009, 07:28 PM
FTP CYCLES

f4 diablo is a decent person

He isn't really talking "****" more trash talking to gain attention to challengers. So If there are better than him they could go shut him up an make a buck. If not....
Old 03-15-2009, 08:09 PM

Shake is an unknown quantity at this point

Rommels been talking **** for the last decade, thats why he always got drama with NY every year. but the thing is that he was doing all that **** that everyones doing now since so far back i cant remember. I dont know about the rest of the coutry but he was definitely the first person doing O's over here. Im talking way back before it was a stunt, when kyle woods, wink and all the OG's were putting out their videos (not dvd's) doing their special k's, boston stranglers, scraping, "blocks" and all that good stuff, dude was already killing circles. The only other person I knew doing that back then was ac farias on video.

I dont know how old that video is with that drifting but looks like he just started getting into it there.

Im not defending him or anything, but **** talking isnt enough to make me disrespect his talent. Chins got alot of skills but the parking lot is way different from the streets. Everyone coming up for hollywoods ride should be in for a real treat. I know i'll be looking forward to seeing the top dogs fight it out!

BTW: east coast is a common term for the north east. Atlanta is in the south and florida is.... well... florida is florida!
Old 03-15-2009, 08:12 PM
BiG AzZ sQuID

Frankenstein929 is a decent person

Rommel loves big gay man dick
Old 03-15-2009, 08:29 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

mike m hands down
Old 03-15-2009, 08:30 PM

That Guy is a decent person

Haha ok... so thats what drifting looks like, dammit I been doing it all wrong!! watch that video again and count all the times he almost high sides.
Old 03-15-2009, 08:31 PM

alevelcs is a decent person

Originally Posted by Shake
Im talking way back before it was a stunt, when kyle woods, wink and all the OG's were putting out their videos (not dvd's) doing their special k's, boston stranglers, scraping, "blocks" and all that good stuff, dude was already killing circles. !
thatsjust false..... maybe when u finally bought a vcr and found some old vids on ebay that was the case.... jay soi was def killin circles b4 rommel
Old 03-15-2009, 08:38 PM

Shake is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by alevelcs
thatsjust false..... maybe when u finally bought a vcr and found some old vids on ebay that was the case.... jay soi was def killin circles b4 rommel
put a date on that. what year are you talking about?
Old 03-15-2009, 08:44 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by R(6)
. When I see you on a Wheaties box then we'll talk .
just so happens my buddy was on one !

Originally Posted by 315army
a couple other ones that i think are good are john for life, dan herz, erik chase, and bobby digital
you dont even ride man shut up haha

and even though he is cocky i bet alot of guys in this thread cant do half the **** he can so stfu! and for the ppl that are better then him who cares. why are there always "do you think (random stunter) is the best stunter threads...its so ******* retarded
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	1379792247_l.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	222009  

Quick Reply: Best stunter on eastcoast?