HAI Bike Shop

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2009, 10:23 AM

DCP-TED is an unknown quantity at this point
HAI Bike Shop

Ummm they closed on weekends now? Only open during week?
Old 03-14-2009, 10:24 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about
Re: HAI Bike Shop

ummmmmmmmmmm closed down for good

only an internet shop now
Old 03-14-2009, 10:24 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i think they may have closed the store and are just an online store now
Old 03-14-2009, 10:25 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

aaaah beat me too it..lol
Old 03-14-2009, 10:27 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

tooooooooooooo slow old man
Old 03-14-2009, 10:29 AM

Holy crap!!! I guess the economy is killing everybody, I was gonna pick up a couple of parts but I guess not. Now where can I pick up Vortex sprockets ? 60 teeth that is. Or is everything just internet sales. Wanted to avoid the shipping charge cause Im close so this sucks.
Old 03-14-2009, 10:30 AM
also known as OMR

i think any bike shop could order you one ..
Old 03-14-2009, 10:55 AM

scandelous81 is a decent person

They've become very slow with shipping now, it sucks I was spoiled by them on how fast they used to be with shipping compared to other places. Still waiting on a part from them and its been over a week and im in florida.
Old 03-14-2009, 11:23 AM
JMZ
Like I Give A Fu@k!

JMZ is a decent person

HAI is hands down one of the best places to order from. Everything I've ordered has been shipped in a timely manner but on my last order it was backordered and I emailed them and they replied back and told me it would be a week or so but I found in stock on another site and they refunded me my $ that that same day. Good people
Old 03-14-2009, 11:28 AM

douggiefresh is a decent person

ya good people ! but its been a month and a half for a moose lever and jersey and it nice to ride today!
Old 03-14-2009, 01:20 PM
myspace.com/deanellis

Dean Ellis is an unknown quantity at this point

im sure 80% or more of there bussiness came from the net anyway. so if you cut out the lease of the shop, then... boom. money money
Old 03-14-2009, 02:45 PM
JMZ
Like I Give A Fu@k!

JMZ is a decent person

Originally Posted by douggiefresh
ya good people ! but its been a month and a half for a moose lever and jersey and it nice to ride today!
email em, he'll get back to ya
Old 03-14-2009, 03:08 PM

zxstyles is a decent person

Originally Posted by Dean Ellis
im sure 80% or more of there bussiness came from the net anyway. so if you cut out the lease of the shop, then... boom. money money
+1, everyone is trying to save money.
Old 03-14-2009, 04:04 PM

B0arder606 is an unknown quantity at this point

Its Mark Weeks operating out of his house right now. I would have always pledged to them as they used to ship fast. But now its jsut Mark i believe and a few of myu friends have been screwed since the closing of the shop ie. hes been waiting on a cage for about 2 months (yea its kinda si's fault, but not all si's fault)
Old 03-14-2009, 04:18 PM

zxstyles is a decent person

I ordered a SI cage for my zx9r through HAI and after months of waiting i called up the shop and talked to Ian, they had lost the jig for my bike and since i live in Indiana I drove down to the shop and they fabbed one up on the spot for my 9, and gave me a full refund...Call SI they should straighten it out...
Old 03-14-2009, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by zxstyles
I ordered a SI cage for my zx9r through HAI and after months of waiting i called up the shop and talked to Ian, they had lost the jig for my bike and since i live in Indiana I drove down to the shop and they fabbed one up on the spot for my 9, and gave me a full refund...Call SI they should straighten it out...
They did, it was a matter of the email from mark not going through to SI. But at my work when we do something important we send a read reciept with the email to make sure the person we sent it to actually got it. SI is quick and i give them props, it wasn't their fault just irresponsibility of Mark not making sure the email went though. Its all set straight now, just when your order from Hai make sure you keep ontop of them as i believe mark dropships nearly everything.

Not trying to bad mouth Mark btw, hes a standup guy and when he found out **** was wrong he fixed it
Old 03-14-2009, 04:46 PM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

is mark running hai on his own?? i hope hes not! if so he must be so stressed out
Old 03-14-2009, 05:45 PM

Anyone order their stunt stuff from Cycle Gear? They have free shipping on orders over 100 which is definitely nice? ANyone?
Old 03-14-2009, 05:57 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Talen
Anyone order their stunt stuff from Cycle Gear? They have free shipping on orders over 100 which is definitely nice? ANyone?
just order from mark at hai. he's a good guy. shipping might be a little slow, but unless you need it yesterday it shouldn't be a problem.
Old 03-14-2009, 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by lee majors
just order from mark at hai. he's a good guy. shipping might be a little slow, but unless you need it yesterday it shouldn't be a problem.

agreed, ill probably still order from him