anyone use a fullthrottleinc HB?

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 04:14 AM

southcoastrider is a decent person
anyone use a fullthrottleinc HB?

fark mine is a death trap sometimes it is good and sometimes it is **** gives me no confidence at all i have tryed crakin at the top a few times after i bled it and no better?
does anyone run one that actually is reliable?

it is solid if u push the foot brake 1st then use it? i notice they dont sell em anymore is this the reason?

im talkin the clutch leaver ones!
Old 03-12-2009, 04:59 AM
Bacons Hot, Need a Spot

cjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud of
Re: anyone use a fullthrottleinc HB?

I got one on my bike and notice the same thing with it being better after hitting the foot brake, I crack the bleeders now and then and usually get A bubble. After running it for several months if I really step on the foot lever and release it i can still hear a scush sound in the ft master(still some air?). The best thing I did that help with the feel was used my stock clutch lever, the avs one just had a lot of looseness to it. I got my cable in the second hole out on the arm and can lock the wheel with a good squeeze. I still want a bit more solid feel but for now it works for my low skill level, stright line off peg wheelies lot and highway.
Old 03-12-2009, 05:26 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

i had one grant and its ****

******* gay

stupid
Old 03-12-2009, 05:43 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

hohey all day
Old 03-12-2009, 07:04 AM

southcoastrider is a decent person

yeah i am lookin at the hohey option but just so dam expensive for me to get sent over here and with our dollar being worth nothing it sucks the big one! anyone want to sponsor me?
Old 03-12-2009, 07:10 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by southcoastrider
yeah i am lookin at the hohey option but just so dam expensive for me to get sent over here and with our dollar being worth nothing it sucks the big one! anyone want to sponsor me?

ill sponsor you ........
Old 03-12-2009, 07:12 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

it sounds like you have air in the system , which ft system do you have ? is it just the adapter or is it the rear master one or the cable operated one ?
Old 03-12-2009, 07:37 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
it sounds like you have air in the system , which ft system do you have ? Is it just the adapter or is it the rear master one or the cable operated one ?
+1
Old 03-12-2009, 07:43 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i just noticed he said he had the clutch lever one , i missed that before ..

those need to be bled in a very specific way to get all the air out ..most people do it off the bike ..
Old 03-12-2009, 07:53 AM
bdhstunt

bdhstunt is a decent person

magura all lock up back wheel with 1 finger
Old 03-12-2009, 10:12 AM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold

Ho Hey with a brembo 1 finger rear lock end of story
Old 03-12-2009, 11:05 AM
houstons tard

white bandito is a decent person

the cable ones are ****
Old 03-12-2009, 11:15 AM
MVS

vegasrider2005 is a decent person

i have the full throttle brake but havnt had time to put it on yet. Its my first handbrake so it should be good for a while. I got a good deal on it would have got a dual caliper setup if i didnt get this cheap . Ill post how it works when i finnally get it on..
Old 03-12-2009, 11:25 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

DC set up FTW!!!!

hohey is best! i hear S.I. is comming out with a nice 4 piston set up.
but even if you have 2 rear calipers welded to together (what i am running now on my 636) its a pimp set up. no brake fade, good quality master, stops on a dime, and if you go down and lose one you still haeve the other. i have a full throttle set up on my 900rr and it doesn't compare to my DC set up.

and remember no matter what set up you have its only as good as you bleed it!!!!
Old 03-12-2009, 01:31 PM

Wild-Bill is a decent person

We ran the full throttle setup in the show on motards at hard rock park I kinda like the idea of the setup and they worked great on the motord but through the wear and tear of riding on it 7 days 5 to 6 hrs a day we had problems with the cables poping at the connector so I wouldn't run it on my pesonal bike just cause the diffence in speeds and tricks you do with a big bike in a bigger spot to ride then what we had at the park. With it bleed correctly it should be ok just keep and eye on the cables. I do how ever run hohey DC on the 636 and all I can say is save your money while you ride the full throttle setup I have ran just about all of them and hoheys DC is the best I have seen yet
Old 03-12-2009, 04:04 PM
caballero del diablo

deanknight636 is a decent person

if you only have one caliper and you have the h.b. "spliced" into the back brake line than its gonna **** up, and you will get air in the line. the reason is all brake systems have two lines in the master, one to push the fluid, to applie pressure to pads, and one for fluid return, to release all pressure from pads. when you pull the hand brake about 1/8th to a 1/4 of an inch it closes off the fluid return line so you can have pressure to the pads. the problem is when you have an HB "spliced" in ,instead of using to calipers, it allows the fluid to return into the master cylinder of the opposite brake system. EX. when you apply pressure to the foot brake and you hear something in your hand brake that is the fluid going through the path of least resistance, in other words to your other master cylinder instead of you caliper. you can make a bracket for both your brakes to close off the return line but then when your pads heat up it will lock your brakes up. hope this helped

p.s. thats how you are getting air in the line also