why so much drama

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 11:56 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light
Re: why so much drama

Originally Posted by wheelburns
idk some dudes on ehre do it to be funny like myself some people do it just to be dicks . . .

i dont take this **** seriously enough to go all out . . . i couldnt take it serious enough
yeah its all about the fun

we had some hate comp on bibos thread lol funny ****... ssteve stock aaronwilliams... very funny ****

but sometimes u gotta be a dick too

Last edited by br denis; 03-10-2009 at 12:00 AM.
Old 03-10-2009, 12:02 AM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by br denis
yeah its all about the fun

we had some hate comp on bibos thread lol funny ****... ssteve stock aaronwilliams... very funny ****

but sometimes u gotta be a dick too
anyone who knows me knows im a ******* ask my girl my family my friends it who i am . . . . i state the obvious loudly then point and laugh
Old 03-10-2009, 01:06 AM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

aint no lions up in here.. just a bunch of little house pussies
Old 03-10-2009, 02:41 AM

TheMojoRider is a decent person

Originally Posted by lee majors
there are a lot of ego's to consider..lol
+1 Bingo! People who think they are big fishes swimming in a seemingly small pool
Old 03-10-2009, 09:47 AM

trid is a decent person

i think guru and ryan are right
Old 03-10-2009, 09:53 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

dick rider
Old 03-10-2009, 09:59 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

its not always "hatin"....sometimes ppl just plain dont ******* like each other. thats life, and it doesnt matter what you have in common with someone, sometimes u just dont like them. stop using "hater" for everything. as for omr and *****....who the **** cares, thats their deal, go watch jerry springer if u really wanna be in someones business. as for me, i give retards some **** on here and like to press some ppls buttons that i know are easily pressed, it gives me something to do when i cant ride but its all in good fun. for ppl that take me and the internet too seriously and get offended by me well.....put a helmet on life is tough.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:00 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
its not always "hatin"....sometimes ppl just plain dont ******* like each other. Thats life, and it doesnt matter what you have in common with someone, sometimes u just dont like them. Stop using "hater" for everything. As for omr and *****....who the **** cares, thats their deal, go watch jerry springer if u really wanna be in someones business. As for me, i give retards some **** on here and like to press some ppls buttons that i know are easily pressed, it gives me something to do when i cant ride but its all in good fun. For ppl that take me and the internet too seriously and get offended by me well.....put a helmet on life is tough.
+1
Old 03-10-2009, 10:14 AM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by guru
because we all don't want the same thing out of this........
+1
Originally Posted by ryan s
guru hit it like a ***** in a bar......some people like streets, some people like comps, some people like lot sessions, some people like making a job out of this, some people just do it for fun
+2
its not always "hatin"....sometimes ppl just plain dont ******* like each other. Thats life, and it doesnt matter what you have in common with someone, sometimes u just dont like them.
+3
Old 03-10-2009, 10:20 AM

MIKE_SR is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 03-10-2009, 10:43 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MIKE_SR

Old 03-10-2009, 10:46 AM

Realtalk is a decent person

Originally Posted by Guru
Because we all don't want the same thing out of this........
agreed
Old 03-10-2009, 11:30 AM

oneofakind23 is a decent person

Just think if there wasnt any drama on stuntlife. Half of us would not even get on here.
Old 03-10-2009, 12:44 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by oneofakind23
Just think if there wasnt any drama on stuntlife. Half of us would not even get on here.
thats cuz ur gay and dont have any friends
Old 03-10-2009, 01:59 PM

And thats why no one buys your Dvd. Your a Dick.
Old 03-10-2009, 03:00 PM
Life is a Risk so Live It

OnPoint is a decent person

I think its Crazy. I understand the "hating" in the name of fun, but there are a lot guys that come on here just to talk ****, and only for the sake of talking ****. They have nothing of value to add to the thread, but b/c they have nothing to do with their time they just try to stir the pot. That is what pisses me off.

I'm all about talk'n **** just to **** around or putting someone in there place when there obviously wrong. But I get sick of seeing people say nonsense that's not funny, helpful, or calling an inacurate statment, but just being a dick.
Old 03-10-2009, 03:15 PM

lol no one buys my dvd cuz i dont sell dvd's. im not sure who you think i am but youre obviously mistaken. ive been in a few dvd's that sold very well but i am in no way shape or form part of the production or sales of dvd's but good attempt anyway. and you just proved my point, i say stuff thats funy just ****** with ppl and guys like you take it personal and then make lame attempts at insulting me. honestly some of you guys are just too easy lol ******* homo
Old 03-10-2009, 03:26 PM

lol no one buys my dvd cuz i dont sell dvd's. im not sure who you think i am but youre obviously mistaken. ive been in a few dvd's that sold very well but i am in no way shape or form part of the production or sales of dvd's but good attempt anyway. and you just proved my point, i say stuff thats funy just ****** with ppl and guys like you take it personal and then make lame attempts at insulting me. honestly some of you guys are just too easy lol ******* homo
Man I was ******* with u. Trying to make thread worthy. I have broke foot and im bored. I just seen your avator said bmore. Didnt Bmore come out with a dvd.
Old 03-10-2009, 03:28 PM
BiG AzZ sQuID

Frankenstein929 is a decent person