Getting Dizzy in O's? Frog O's?

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 08:49 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about
Getting Dizzy in O's? Frog O's?

Aight, I know this is kinda a dumb post, but I'm starting to blow out more and more consistent circles. Its getting to the point where I'm getting so disoriented/dizzy that I have to set it down. Where does everyone look? I think i'm watching the front of my bike.

Also, stepping up into frog. Does everyone step with their inside foot first? Any advice would be great. I can get one circle with my outside foot on the tank but it starts to highside when i go to get on the tank. Thanks. Flame on.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:00 AM

LOWS10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Getting Dizzy in O's? Frog O's?

i step up with my outside foot first but alternate.
i get dizzy too so no help on that one.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:00 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i get dizzy too , i just try to look over the bike in the direction om going in and that helps but some times i just have to slow down or put it down ....

if i look at the bike i get dizzy quick cause every thing around me becomes a blur..

going to froggy with either foot is just a matter of having the bike leaned in enough , for me it is any ways..
Old 03-09-2009, 09:24 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

i'm looking into the circle and that woks ok for me.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:34 AM

Venom600 is an unknown quantity at this point

I start to get dizzy after a few too. I need to start paying more attention to where I look but I think im looking into the circle.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:44 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by old man roger
i get dizzy too , i just try to look over the bike in the direction om going in and that helps but some times i just have to slow down or put it down ....

if i look at the bike i get dizzy quick cause every thing around me becomes a blur..

going to froggy with either foot is just a matter of having the bike leaned in enough , for me it is any ways..
ya thats what happens to me.

rog would you say you need to dip it farther when you step to frog and then it will come back out or is does it need more angle cuz your weights higher?
Old 03-09-2009, 09:44 AM
Raf
I make wheelies

Raf is a decent person

i used to get dizzy really bad but eventually you kinda get used to it. I still get dizzy sometimes though.
Old 03-09-2009, 12:13 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

When I broke my eardrum I would get dizzy after only 1 circle. I found that focusing on some stationary object for 1/2 the turn, then picking a new spot to look at for the next half (and so on) helped a lot.

I step to frog with the outside foot first, thats not the important part tho. The important part is that frogs balance higher than SS, so you have to give it a little gas when you transfer your weight to the tank foot.
Old 03-09-2009, 12:51 PM
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MikeM
I found that focusing on some stationary object for 1/2 the turn, then picking a new spot to look at for the next half (and so on) helped a lot.
+1
I can't do circles, but this is one of the best ways to avoiding getting dizzy.
Old 03-09-2009, 12:57 PM
J Blox

When I broke my eardrum I would get dizzy after only 1 circle. I found that focusing on some stationary object for 1/2 the turn, then picking a new spot to look at for the next half (and so on) helped a lot.

I step to frog with the outside foot first, thats not the important part tho. The important part is that frogs balance higher than SS, so you have to give it a little gas when you transfer your weight to the tank foot.
thanx mike i'm going to try to give it an extra BLIP when i step up
Old 03-09-2009, 02:09 PM

killswitch12283 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by mikem
when i broke my eardrum i would get dizzy after only 1 circle. I found that focusing on some stationary object for 1/2 the turn, then picking a new spot to look at for the next half (and so on) helped a lot.

I step to frog with the outside foot first, thats not the important part tho. The important part is that frogs balance higher than ss, so you have to give it a little gas when you transfer your weight to the tank foot.

+1
Old 05-14-2009, 12:34 AM

G-Rock is an unknown quantity at this point

Search works awsome sometimes!! To all the squids this is a prime example...

I had a question about getting dizzy... used the search and voila!!

Ohh.. today I did soo many circles that i got soooo dizzy i had to let it down, put down the kickstand, and try to focus.. was sooo not used to doing that many, I probably doubled the amount I have ever done.. problem too was they were getting tight and fast.. anyway, gonna try and look at stationary objects next time to see if that helps!
Old 05-14-2009, 12:47 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve

How did you break your eardrum?!

-Jesse
Old 05-14-2009, 12:50 AM

G-Rock is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JesseJacobs
How did you break your eardrum?!

-Jesse
Try using the search!!
Old 05-14-2009, 12:56 AM
D-Alexander

DillonAlexander is a decent person

dizzy circles will get you everytime i like to go until i comletely pass out and the bike just keeps doing them on its on
Old 05-14-2009, 01:17 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by G-Rock
Try using the search!!
Ha Ha Ha

-Jesse
Old 05-14-2009, 01:46 AM
control switcher

Dr_Rip_It will become famous soon enough

i get dizzzzzzzy when i drink
Old 05-14-2009, 09:19 AM
J Blox

haha. well i've found one thing that helps..

PRACTICE ahaha