gsxr600 07 set up thread.

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 04:46 AM

rockstarbilly is a decent person
gsxr600 07 set up thread.

ok i know theres loads of **** on here about setting bikes up but ill start a new thread instead. please tell me your set up on a few things please? how much oil do you run up the sight glass and is there any other mods you did to it to make it run better?
Old 03-09-2009, 04:50 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

09isMINE is a decent person
Re: gsxr600 07 set up thread.

GOD, i despise gsxr's. not gonna ruin your thread about it though. meh.... carry on.
Old 03-09-2009, 04:52 AM
control switcher

Dr_Rip_It will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by 09isMINE
GOD, i despise gsxr's. not gonna ruin your thread about it though. meh.... carry on.
how are you going to hate on gsxr..i dont see a bike listed for you. what you got???
Old 03-09-2009, 04:53 AM

before you :crybaby..... you shoulda went here.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/search.php
Old 03-09-2009, 04:54 AM
Stunt Lifes Biggest Hater

Cworley is a decent person

My 07 gsxr is stock aside from the -2+7....... I hear bits and pieces of mods all the time. But no hella detailed ****. Clean Air Mods. Something about removing the butterflies, TRE (timing Retard eleminator). I've basically got a bunch of random as comments. I'd like to see some detailed feedback on some **** for a change.
Old 03-09-2009, 04:54 AM

Originally Posted by Dr_Rip_It
how are you going to hate on gsxr..i dont see a bike listed for you. what you got???

oh jesus christ
Old 03-09-2009, 04:59 AM

oh jesus christ

According to your SubTitle "I chose to no longer post" you have epically failed my friend. Please tug hammer down and firmly pull curved trigger and pay witness to the lack of matter spewing from your cranium son.

aka.... your dumb. lets pick a fight about bike types.... seriously get the **** on.... ***** lame bro.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:01 AM

yer some good feed back would be great.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:10 AM

Originally Posted by Cworley
According to your SubTitle "I chose to no longer post" you have epically failed my friend. Please tug hammer down and firmly pull curved trigger and pay witness to the lack of matter spewing from your cranium son.

aka.... your dumb. lets pick a fight about bike types.... seriously get the **** on.... ***** lame bro.

lmfao, you stupid ****. I'M NOT A NEWFAG LIKE YOU. i been here so goddamnd long and had so many accounts, I DONT' EVEN FEEL LIKE FILLING IN THE GODDAMN INFO.

your little pee brain didn't even realize i typed that in there huh.

HAHAHAHAHA

Old 03-09-2009, 05:11 AM

And a gixxer is a piece of ****!!!!

So naaahhhh!!!!
Old 03-09-2009, 05:14 AM

this is my thread now gixxerfags

i'm just biding my time to see if nags has gotten a life, it looks like he has cause i aint banned.

if he has chilled out, in a lil while i'll kick my shoes off and update my **** and then you ******* squids and newb **** better watch out.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:15 AM

09ismine what you ride then?
Old 03-09-2009, 05:16 AM

Originally Posted by billy da kid
09ismine what you ride then?

your grandma til she comes off that social security check, then i go bout my business. then she gets to watch the price is right and play her xbox.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:18 AM

ow right thats cool then.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:24 AM
control switcher

Dr_Rip_It will become famous soon enough

your grandma til she comes off that social security check, then i go bout my business. then she gets to watch the price is right and play her xbox.
all your doing is cluttering the posts with your slop non sense talk.... go be a tool on another site.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:26 AM

go do some pow pows on the freeway

ahahahahahahaha

i see you got 2-gsxr's, that's good at least you have a spare motor. makes sure you set 'er down easy.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:28 AM

this is my thread now gixxerfags

i'm just biding my time to see if nags has gotten a life, it looks like he has cause i aint banned.

if he has chilled out, in a lil while i'll kick my shoes off and update my **** and then you ******* squids and newb **** better watch out.

Wow, hes gonna up date his **** super level up to a level 100 then he's gonna use his pokemon fire attack to kill us all

I find humor in people, that attack some one for driving something. OMG YOU DRIVE A CHEVY YOUR A ***... I can see the connection NOT~!

And O so many accounts... I bet, cause I mean we haven't heared that story before

Come on dude, for real, you ain't gotta lie to kick it. Where all down to earth here. Just please PLEASE don't act like some ****** cyber thug. That ***** WEAK... Super ****** Weak.

And your instant attack on squids and newbs is kinda funny.... cause with out newbs and squids stunting would be nothing more that well a bunch of grown men that won't let go of toys. A fan base has given it the opportunity to grow and become a sport....... At some point in time you must of idolized some one on a bike rockin one wheel down a street........ So don't front bro.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:33 AM

great speech newbfag

that hillbilly nascar mudtruck bullshit has nothing to do with the piece of **** bikes that you squidfags are riding. just take some advice.... ur bikes are as garbage as the wheelies you attempt to make on them, so just use the search button so we don't have to remind you that you should have bought a honda or kawi or even a yamaha. ok guy?
Old 03-09-2009, 05:39 AM

great speech newbfag

that hillbilly nascar mudtruck bullshit has nothing to do with the piece of **** bikes that you squidfags are riding. just take some advice.... ur bikes are as garbage as the wheelies you attempt to make on them, so just use the search button so we don't have to remind you that you should have bought a honda or kawi or even a yamaha. ok guy?

Lol, I'm not hurt by the term squid or newb. It's what I am. Not in denial about the fact like some people No names (09ismine)

I wouldn't take advice from some one so arrogant and so obviously brain damaged as your self. So you seem to know so much about my bike and my wheelies. Where can i improve at 09ismine, please don't use that lame *** line, for starters get a different bike. if you geniuenly think you can help some one out. What can we do to become more like the all to great 09ismine.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:43 AM

Originally Posted by Cworley
Wow, hes gonna up date his **** super level up to a level 100 then he's gonna use his pokemon fire attack to kill us all

I find humor in people, that attack some one for driving something. OMG YOU DRIVE A CHEVY YOUR A ***... I can see the connection NOT~!

And O so many accounts... I bet, cause I mean we haven't heared that story before

Come on dude, for real, you ain't gotta lie to kick it. Where all down to earth here. Just please PLEASE don't act like some ****** cyber thug. That ***** WEAK... Super ****** Weak.

And your instant attack on squids and newbs is kinda funny.... cause with out newbs and squids stunting would be nothing more that well a bunch of grown men that won't let go of toys. A fan base has given it the opportunity to grow and become a sport....... At some point in time you must of idolized some one on a bike rockin one wheel down a street........ So don't front bro.

too long, only skimmed. you are typically newbfag. brand new gix six, decided he wanted to "do some tricks". mommy already financed his piece of ****, so he has to rock it cause he still owes 9 grand on it so he gets on stuntlife and asks "what mods can i do to make me super stunter?"

then you get told your bike is *** and you dont' wanna hear it. the sooner you GET OVER THAT FACT, you can get urself a real bike, one that has a decent subframe, motor won't blow, and frame won't snap in half!

NEWBFAG!!

Quick Reply: gsxr600 07 set up thread.