gsxr600 07 set up thread.

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 04:11 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: gsxr600 07 set up thread.

Originally Posted by 09isMINE

that was beyond lame, and i already owned you once. here we go again..

how bout a brand new titan on 26s and one of the mintiest f4i's on here? i could have any truck or bike i want, but these are what i chose.

you could always call my bluff. i'll gladly pull some pics off my iphone and post em up.

Not to name drop or anything. I'm suprised he didn't say he is going to sleep in his King Sized Seely Posturpedic. Jesus. Amd you seem to be the one boasting. Just fyi, NO ONE GIVES A ****. And yeah. I'm made for all the Gix **** talking.
Old 03-09-2009, 04:28 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Do some homework. Billy da kids not a newbie
Old 03-09-2009, 06:28 PM

rockstarbilly is a decent person

this guy is such a dumbass. lol why say all these things i have and all this ****. it dont make u a better person if u have a bling truck or a *******. its a stunt site and people *** on here for advice so why crash a thread you know nothing about. i have lots of toys. sick truck sick bikes and a few 07's but u dont catch me braggin saying me me me. and if you have all these toys post them up. id like to see em. and no im not a newbe i been in this game for years and i support any newbe thats getting into this sport as its so hard. dont be a squid.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:40 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

I like the fact that the guy calling him a Newbie joined with the Yut crowd. I am fairly new to Stuntlife, but that **** is straight squid. And he has like 100 posts. Wow. Time to step your game up. Or better yet, just grow up
Old 03-09-2009, 07:05 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

take my word for it, that i am T-Roy, been here for years
in other words... you're a nobody
Old 03-10-2009, 01:12 AM
Stunt Lifes Biggest Hater

Cworley is a decent person

that was beyond lame, and i already owned you once. here we go again..

just when i think you guys might be right, i think "man i might just be a retarded dick head", you say something like that. i AM a ********, but YOU MY FRIENDS are the retarded ones.

how bout a brand new titan on 26s and one of the mintiest f4i's on here? i could have any truck or bike i want, but these are what i chose.

you could always call my bluff. i'll gladly pull some pics off my iphone and post em up. but not now cause i'm going to sleep for real this time.

or you can just finally take my word for it, that i am T-Roy, been here for years and you are newb/gixxer/dumb **** who can't handle the fact they got **** bikes. i came in here to start ****, cause i got the pimp **** and yall got the BUUUULL SHIIIIIT!! lol.

be back later with pics

Sorry just got in on the computer 09ismine, been out practicing, I sat here and read some of this 12 year old my dads better than your dad nonsence, but yah know I'm just not really gonna tell you how it is, cause i think you know how it is. So i'm just gonna lay down one little piece of advice for you. People like you don't get very far in life bro, and you'd be wise to look at the way your acting and straighten up. I don't really understand on why you insist on being a bitch about a thread looking for information. But if thats how you wanna roll then keep on rollin like that.
I bet dear old mum would be hella proud of the "lack of" what she produced.
Old 03-10-2009, 01:17 AM
control switcher

Dr_Rip_It will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Cworley

Sorry just got in on the computer 09ismine, been out practicing, I sat here and read some of this 12 year old my dads better than your dad nonsence, but yah know I'm just not really gonna tell you how it is, cause i think you know how it is. So i'm just gonna lay down one little piece of advice for you. People like you don't get very far in life bro, and you'd be wise to look at the way your acting and straighten up. I don't really understand on why you insist on being a bitch about a thread looking for information. But if thats how you wanna roll then keep on rollin like that.
I bet dear old mum would be hella proud of the "lack of" what she produced.
best part of 09ismine ran down his dads leg
Old 03-10-2009, 01:21 AM

The retarded monkey is cute!

The best part of this guy ran down the crack of the the 7th street ***** of a mother of his. No Avatar Jack *** FTW!!!

i had to quote myself on that one :D
Old 03-10-2009, 01:23 AM
control switcher

Originally Posted by ViagRRa
Not to name drop or anything. I'm suprised he didn't say he is going to sleep in his King Sized Seely Posturpedic. Jesus. Amd you seem to be the one boasting. Just fyi, NO ONE GIVES A ****. And yeah. I'm made for all the Gix **** talking.
+1 no one cares what he got. brag about **** you can buy is small as brain in his head. but skill and talent at riding have to be earned and worked for....cant buy **** like that.
Old 03-10-2009, 01:28 AM

Originally Posted by Dr_Rip_It
+1 no one cares what he got. brag about **** you can buy is small as brain in his head. but skill and talent at riding have to be earned and worked for....cant buy **** like that.

When ever he first started his ****, I really just thought it was a low profile deal where he was just a uneducated fellow or some kid that was not so familiar to the bike world as everyone else but now that this drags on i've narrowed it down to a couple things..... We are either looking at the product of a rob durren/yut uggh kid **** stain impregnation (god bless the mother soul) or a simiply violent retarded individual
Old 03-10-2009, 01:36 AM
control switcher

When ever he first started his ****, I really just thought it was a low profile deal where he was just a uneducated fellow or some kid that was not so familiar to the bike world as everyone else but now that this drags on i've narrowed it down to a couple things..... We are either looking at the product of a rob durren/yut uggh kid **** stain impregnation (god bless the mother soul) or a simiply violent retarded individual
i agree. or that he lives in a wooden shack in the swamp and trying to make himself feel better trying to bust our *****. anyone who talks about money like that dont have it. i met pros before and most of them where all about helping people out never talking down on them.
Old 03-10-2009, 01:44 AM

Originally Posted by Dr_Rip_It
i agree. or that he lives in a wooden shack in the swamp and trying to make himself feel better trying to bust our *****. anyone who talks about money like that dont have it. i met pros before and most of them where all about helping people out never talking down on them.

For real, most of them realize if we don't like the sport we don't buy products that are gonna push the game financially forward (or their checking accounts) If i hate stunting then i'm not gonna buy funny stunt shirts, or kick *** cages to protect my bike, i mean i know you get the point. it's all to obviouse this kid is baby powder fresh. I don't really like to continue this mouthing **** cause it's pretty ****** lame, but the more he responds with the stupid comments it's just like a natural force that I wanna show him how wrong he is. I don't know maby some good ol' boy will give his o'g blingin front row grill a good glass of act right and he will straighten up untill then i suppose we have to deal with ****** like that.

On a side note, loogie or anyone else with all those mods. it's meant to illimininate that instant throttle cut when letting out of the gas right?
Old 03-10-2009, 01:47 AM

Originally Posted by loogie
if you must stunt a gixxer,make sure and do the TRE mod,pair mod,butterfly removal mod,tip sensor mod,clutch sensor mod,kickstand mod,etc......use the search function to find details on HOW to do these modsi dont mind helping out some newbs but dont really have the time to explain in detail and post pics when there is already NUMEROUS posts/pics on this subject

loogie i don't know about anyone else, but that ****** search tool is a bitch dude. it's always ****** up on me. that or comes back data base error.