gsxr600 07 set up thread.

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 05:44 AM
control switcher

Dr_Rip_It will become famous soon enough
Re: gsxr600 07 set up thread.

Originally Posted by 09isMINE
great speech newbfag

that hillbilly nascar mudtruck bullshit has nothing to do with the piece of **** bikes that you squidfags are riding. just take some advice.... ur bikes are as garbage as the wheelies you attempt to make on them, so just use the search button so we don't have to remind you that you should have bought a honda or kawi or even a yamaha. ok guy?
us squidfags keep this site and stunting alive. you cant be a pro right from day 1. If your so good like you say you should help the newbies out insted of acting like a sandy dick..
Old 03-09-2009, 05:47 AM
Stunt Lifes Biggest Hater

Cworley is a decent person

too long, only skimmed. you are typically newbfag. brand new gix six, decided he wanted to "do some tricks". mommy already financed his piece of ****, so he has to rock it cause he still owes 9 grand on it so he gets on stuntlife and asks "what mods can i do to make me super stunter?"

then you get told your bike is *** and you dont' wanna hear it. the sooner you GET OVER THAT FACT, you can get urself a real bike, one that has a decent subframe, motor won't blow, and frame won't snap in half!

NEWBFAG!!

WRONG lol in a major way. Started with a 03 600rr... didn't like the feel off it traded for a wrecked 07 gsxr 600 rebuilt it and enjoy it alot. If you wouldn't have been such a underachieving individual you would have searched my posts and seen all my threads i've posted in stating what i've done.... for having so many accounts... and not knowing how to utilize all the functions they posses sure does tend to make me worry about your intellectual well being hoss...... can you even manage to wipe your own ***... smoke another blunt and choke out a few more brain cells go-chief..... lol your so dumb it's actually kinda cute... like watching a retarded monkey play with those colored blocks at the zoo.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:50 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

09isMINE is a decent person

Originally Posted by Cworley
Lol, I'm not hurt by the term squid or newb. It's what I am. Not in denial about the fact like some people No names (09ismine)

I wouldn't take advice from some one so arrogant and so obviously brain damaged as your self. So you seem to know so much about my bike and my wheelies. Where can i improve at 09ismine, please don't use that lame *** line, for starters get a different bike. if you geniuenly think you can help some one out. What can we do to become more like the all to great 09ismine.

i'm not gonna help you, make like the other gixxerfags and beat feet.

i'm tired, that was my entertainment til beddy by

but.... i'm gonna wake up to a nice, minty fresh stunt machine. and you'll be on your (mommies) shithole.

just go order some chrome for it and some lowering links you ******* toolbag, you could have went either way so since you can't even get it up anyway yet just bounce lol. you can drool over the stunters at a bike nite or something hahahaha...

you already said you idiolize stunters, guys who can ride on one wheel as you so put it. hahaha, later ***.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:51 AM

The retarded monkey is cute!

The best part of this guy ran down the crack of the the 7th street ***** of a mother of his. No Avatar Jack *** FTW!!!
Old 03-09-2009, 05:53 AM

WRONG lol in a major way. Started with a 03 600rr... didn't like the feel off it traded for a wrecked 07 gsxr 600 rebuilt it and enjoy it alot. If you wouldn't have been such a underachieving individual you would have searched my posts and seen all my threads i've posted in stating what i've done.... for having so many accounts... and not knowing how to utilize all the functions they posses sure does tend to make me worry about your intellectual well being hoss...... can you even manage to wipe your own ***... smoke another blunt and choke out a few more brain cells go-chief..... lol your so dumb it's actually kinda cute... like watching a retarded monkey play with those colored blocks at the zoo.

i just skimmed through that, i aint sweatin ur dumb ***

you said you can't even ride, i been here for yrs
Old 03-09-2009, 05:54 AM

Originally Posted by Dr_Rip_It
us squidfags keep this site and stunting alive. you cant be a pro right from day 1. If your so good like you say you should help the newbies out insted of acting like a sandy dick..

i'll help you all out... stand in a line and i'll hit you with my truck.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:57 AM

i just skimmed through that, i aint sweatin ur dumb ***

you said you can't even ride, i been here for yrs

You calling me a dumb *** my dear friend is like a retarded child looking in the mirror and calling himself a ignorant ***. I am not a pro. But i'm also not a **** smack either, unlike you. I'm glad you don't sweat me, the functionality of that statement is mutual chief. If you could ever manage to pull your head out of your *** long enough to realize how much of a ******* tart your being I think you would find that not nearly as many people will through **** at you on the short bus if you weren't such a ******* dick.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:58 AM

i'll help you all out... stand in a line and i'll hit you with my truck.

By truck he means his geo metro, with the pizza hut sign on it. and by bike he means his vespa with the sweet *** chrome rack on the back.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:06 AM

I think he's finnally got the point.... So back to the Gixxer talk...... Any one got any current mods right now? basic or advanced?
Old 03-09-2009, 06:19 AM

By truck he means his geo metro, with the pizza hut sign on it. and by bike he means his vespa with the sweet *** chrome rack on the back.

that was beyond lame, and i already owned you once. here we go again..

just when i think you guys might be right, i think "man i might just be a retarded dick head", you say something like that. i AM a ********, but YOU MY FRIENDS are the retarded ones.

how bout a brand new titan on 26s and one of the mintiest f4i's on here? i could have any truck or bike i want, but these are what i chose.

you could always call my bluff. i'll gladly pull some pics off my iphone and post em up. but not now cause i'm going to sleep for real this time.

or you can just finally take my word for it, that i am T-Roy, been here for years and you are newb/gixxer/dumb **** who can't handle the fact they got **** bikes. i came in here to start ****, cause i got the pimp **** and yall got the BUUUULL SHIIIIIT!! lol.

be back later with pics
Old 03-09-2009, 06:28 AM

if yall could ride a decent wheelie or new ANYTHING... you would be saying things like "i know my bikes sucks almost as much ***** as i do, but it's all i got". "and my wheelies are starting to get there".

instead you are completely clueless so you can't even pretend to be anything but a newbfag. newbfags.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:32 AM

you guys are just one power wheelie away from this. have you ever used the rear brake other than coming to a stop at a red light?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvfN5fSDq4o
Old 03-09-2009, 06:36 AM

frankenstein posted this in another thread and i thought, "goddamn, couldn't have said it better myself"

Name:  122378148837.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  37.2 KB
Old 03-09-2009, 06:41 AM

you = can't ride/newbfag/**** bike/lame ***

me = stunter/o.g./clean f4i/truck on 6's

about the charges of you being a squidfag, how do you plead? no contest? that's what i thought too.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:55 AM

rockstarbilly is a decent person

if your an o'g you should be helping us newbies and squids out cus you know how hard the game is?
Old 03-09-2009, 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by billy da kid
if your an o'g you should be helping us newbies and squids out cus you know how hard the game is?

omfg!

did he just really say that??

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Old 03-09-2009, 10:03 AM

mungo is an unknown quantity at this point

why dont re-read every thing you have typed and you will realise what a full on **** you really are , **** off and die you inbread retarded *****
Old 03-09-2009, 11:47 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by billy da kid
ok i know theres loads of **** on here about setting bikes up but ill start a new thread instead. please tell me your set up on a few things please? how much oil do you run up the sight glass and is there any other mods you did to it to make it run better?
if you must stunt a gixxer,make sure and do the TRE mod,pair mod,butterfly removal mod,tip sensor mod,clutch sensor mod,kickstand mod,etc......use the search function to find details on HOW to do these modsi dont mind helping out some newbs but dont really have the time to explain in detail and post pics when there is already NUMEROUS posts/pics on this subject
Old 03-09-2009, 01:18 PM

sixxxer-fuddy is a decent person

Originally Posted by loogie
if you must stunt a gixxer,make sure and do the TRE mod,pair mod,butterfly removal mod,tip sensor mod,clutch sensor mod,kickstand mod,etc......use the search function to find details on HOW to do these modsi dont mind helping out some newbs but dont really have the time to explain in detail and post pics when there is already NUMEROUS posts/pics on this subject
i still dont understan what the TRE mod does could ya tell me loogie?
b.t.w. i bought some rorotrs on here from702 SPORTBIKE and the mother **** send them C.O.D and i already payed him
Old 03-09-2009, 02:33 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sixxxer-fuddy
i still dont understan what the TRE mod does could ya tell me loogie?
b.t.w. i bought some rorotrs on here from702 SPORTBIKE and the mother **** send them C.O.D and i already payed him
search "TRE mod gixxer"and follow link and there will be detailed step by step how to do it...its basically you wire a 15000 resistor into your timing retarding wires(black and white and pink wires)so it makes it to where you have max output in your timing in first thru third gear...the drawback is your speedo will read 5th gear ALL the timesucks about your parts but you gotta know who to trust on this site

Quick Reply: gsxr600 07 set up thread.