So how was the Stuntlife show!?

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2003, 09:15 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
So how was the Stuntlife show!?

I just talked to a friend (non stunter) of mine that just got back.. He said it was alright, but that the announcer sucked ***.

How was it?

-nags
Old 07-12-2003, 09:23 PM
A Few Loose Screws - DVD

CRAZY DAN is a decent person
word...how was it?

my show in kc today was CRAZY!

who won what?

post dat ****!
Old 07-12-2003, 09:25 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
the only thing my friend kept telling me over and over was how bad the announcer was....

I also heard that the riders were so far away from the spectators that it was hard to make out what was going on
Old 07-12-2003, 09:30 PM

Wheelie Boy is an unknown quantity at this point
hopefully someone makes a video of the event...
Old 07-12-2003, 09:34 PM

NickIF is an unknown quantity at this point
announcer SUCKED, he should be stabbed repeatedly in the mouth so he can never announce anything again!

The show was alright, guardrail made the view not so good.

Nick
Old 07-12-2003, 09:35 PM

Wheelie Boy is an unknown quantity at this point
who was the announcer? anyone have any vid clips or sound clips of the announcer?
Old 07-12-2003, 10:39 PM

MartyB is an unknown quantity at this point
i havnt watched my video yet but im sure i have some clips.... does anyone know where i can post vids for free???

the show was good i thought except the anouncer....

"HOLY MOLY look at all the real estate that guy is using while doing that cookie" what a friggin wierdo...

I had pretty good seats cause i was sitting in the bleachers right by the burnout box... but latter in the day i went where most of the spectators where and unless you where way up in the bleachers the gaurd rail made it hard to see...

The best part of the show was when this guy took a brand new 954 and wheelied it over and then coming back on the strip he endoed it over and killed it for good! lots of bikes..
was disappointed that there wernt any quads tho! seeing circle wheelies in person was awesome... Cory from D-aces really showed his talent too!
Old 07-12-2003, 10:43 PM

Schiernbeck is an unknown quantity at this point
There was a cookie or there was a half cookie is all I heard from the announcer. I would have liked to whip up a batch of man batter and serve one of my cookies.
Old 07-12-2003, 10:44 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

PhearCVBz is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by BlinginR602
was disappointed that there wernt any quads tho!
you were???

I always hear how sick people are of them...haha
Old 07-12-2003, 10:47 PM

what the f*ck is a cookie
Old 07-12-2003, 10:52 PM

MartyB is an unknown quantity at this point
appartently he thought donuts where cookies....

sick of quads?? how what who??
Old 07-12-2003, 10:53 PM

appartently he thought donuts where cookies....

I dunno why Shuggs didnt get Kyle to announce.....
Old 07-12-2003, 10:54 PM

pbrchick is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by nags
what the f*ck is a cookie
thinkin the same thing....

remember biscuit eater? lol
CVBOYZ.COM

PhearCVBz is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, just what it seemed....no specifics

Originally posted by pbrchick
thinkin the same thing....

remember biscuit eater? lol
Didn't you come up with the biscuit eater?
Old 07-12-2003, 11:27 PM
A Few Loose Screws - DVD

CRAZY DAN is a decent person
im outa here........gotta go cut some cookies!

dem boyz were cuttin cookies in the infield all day long dear, ders sumpin wrong with those boyz I tel ya!
Old 07-13-2003, 01:53 AM

poppawheelie is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by nags

I dunno why Shuggs didnt get Kyle to announce.....
Kyle didn't make it. I don't know the details.

for real though the announcer was so bad that it literally ruined a halfway decent comp.

"okay here he comes down da track, usein up all dat real estate, looks like he's doin a twelver and here comes an endoooooooo. HOLY SHMOLEY!! this guys a MADMAN!!!! I LIKE IT!!!!!!"

lol.
Old 07-13-2003, 01:56 AM

Originally posted by poppawheelie
Kyle didn't make it. I don't know the details.

for real though the announcer was so bad that it literally ruined a halfway decent comp.

"okay here he comes down da track, usein up all dat real estate, looks like he's doin a twelver and here comes an endoooooooo. HOLY SHMOLEY!! this guys a MADMAN!!!! I LIKE IT!!!!!!"

lol.
oh,, hmmm.. he was supposed to be there
Old 07-13-2003, 02:22 AM

not7fifteen is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah Kyle and Chauncy both didn't make it...

I did see CBO tear up the amatuer competition, and Cory do a bad *** watchtower, cliffhanger and apehanger. Then Thew came out with some good stoppies and some acrobatic stuff that no one else really did at all.

I was happy becuase I got to pick up some F.I. Extended sliders at the comp. All and all I'm definately glad I made the 3.5 hour drive up to WI to see the show! Announcer definately could've put a ******* in his mouth though. "Look at all that real estate! This guy is crazy, HOLY MACAREL!!!" Plus he kept screwing up the names of some of the stunts...aside from him it was still a great show, would've been rad to see Kyle and Chauncy too though...
Old 07-13-2003, 02:40 AM

Originally posted by CBOdmi
what up yall just got home from stuntlife......Hes the deal the show was a bit unorganized and the practice areas sucked *** but I can say one thing that I seen more crashes at this show then i seen in the whole JD2 video.......Oh my god there were so many crashes one guy crashed twice in one run gas tank about blew up and ****. I know one thing who ever is going to put a video together is going to have some sick footage...............Much respect to Diggity the guy really is a ****ing gentleman and a professional........all the pros i got nothing but respect for em all
there were really that many crashes? damn.. maybe I'm glad I didnt go

Quick Reply: So how was the Stuntlife show!?