So how was the Stuntlife show!?

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2003, 09:40 AM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks bryn, didn't know you caught me. I tried to throw some stuff that nobody else was doing so that's why i threw out the spinderelle. That is probably one of the scariest tricks i do....12's are hard, but damn spinderelle's are scary cause it's disorienting. In finals i almost fell off the bike doing my spinderelle because the 2 minute routine was so fast paced i didn't get setup right. Once i get hte video up you'll see what i mean, i came probably an inch from falling off the bike backwards.

Hopefully my team keeps coming to shows with me and does a team amature comp because we can do some crazy opossum skitching (3 people hanging off hte back of the bike skitching). We were going to at hte comp but then gimix got a flat tire so we just left it alone.

Also, I'll have a tent setup at shows selling our shirts so anyone that wants to meet me or meet up with other stuntlife.com guys just stop on by and hang out with us. We were right next to freestyle ingenuity at the show in a big red trailer.
Old 07-15-2003, 10:54 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Papa Kev is an unknown quantity at this point
I had a great time! How was the judging?

Tearin' up our local spot on Sunday was a blast!
Old 07-15-2003, 11:18 AM

X-Rated has a little shameless behaviour in the past
any other site with pix?
Old 07-15-2003, 01:45 PM

MartyB is an unknown quantity at this point
"endo comp should have been on the return road in front of the track not on the track. "

i was thinkin the same thing all day!!

also Furred R1, Mad props i dont know how you keep that tail looking nice with all them 12s!! does your pipe scrape and thats how you know you are too far???
Old 07-15-2003, 02:15 PM

David P.O.B. is an unknown quantity at this point
The only problem with teh return road, is that it wasnt covered by the tracks insurance apparentyl. I mentioned something to the track coordinator about it and he said the events HAD to be held on the track.

and the announcer that everyone is talking about was cracking me up. Thew and I were rolling about the "cookie" comment when someone was doing a circle burnout.

And the best was when thew came in rolling an endo like 400 or 500 feet in his indvidual freestyle run and the announcer says "Holy Moly. That must have been atleast 100 feet" lmfao. the announcer was something else.

over all, we had a great time at the event and a blast hanging out with everyone on sunday. hope to see all of you guys down for our event in september. we are giving away $25,000 in prize money. come get you some!
Old 07-15-2003, 04:10 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person
346--that practice area was pimp guys...mad props...next year you should advertise it a little more and i think more groups will show up, but it helped me out a lot.....

Old 07-15-2003, 04:20 PM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point
nice pic from the show
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	duker3.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	25969  
Old 07-15-2003, 04:51 PM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

Originally posted by Nate-CBR
nice pic from the show
Sweet pic! Was he actually riding the stoppie that high or as that just one of those 1 in 1000 capture moments?

Great pic either way!
Old 07-15-2003, 05:11 PM

ATown1K is an unknown quantity at this point
Man the show was tight, it was cool seeing all of the crews come up here to WI and rip it up.

Bill and the 346 guys that was also tight with that road. I was there the whole time watching and taking pics.

Yeah the announcer sucked.

One of my boys got his Gixxer stole and I took him to go and get it. All of the bikes were at Baymont Inn just sitting there, and all of them were Gixxers too. I'm glad he got it back though that sucked.

On Sunday I went down to watch at the practice spot and still was like just watching guys pull tricks.

I had a tight weekend no douhbt.

I have some pics if you click on my sig.
Old 07-15-2003, 08:25 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person
SICK
Old 07-15-2003, 10:04 PM

MATT L is a decent person
Originally posted by BlinginR602
"endo comp should have been on the return road in front of the track not on the track. "

i was thinkin the same thing all day!!

also Furred R1, Mad props i dont know how you keep that tail looking nice with all them 12s!! does your pipe scrape and thats how you know you are too far???
Yeah, the pipe used to touch first, now they pretty much touch simultaneously, I just try to lightly tap the tail....I'm surprised that its in as good of shape as it is cause I've slammed it pretty good a few times.
Later