So how was the Stuntlife show!?

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2003, 07:47 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by RedlineJimmy
$40 to enter an event .

Look foward to seeing some pics though .
damn, I woulda got all the way there and wouldnt have entered ****
Old 07-14-2003, 07:53 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold
Greg asked me to judge early in the am, i couldnt refuse, but i will have a shitload of WEBER pix up soon, you can count on FOTO and YATES having some ready tonight also-d
Old 07-14-2003, 08:10 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point
i got 9th in amature freestyle. i was the punk on the orange and blue 929. I loved the comp. All those people and getting props and my team announced. I didn't feel like a nobody anymore.

I'll have some video up as soon as i get it.

Matt (furred r1). congrats on winning...once i get combos you wo'nt be so lucky next time

hit me up on instant messenger.
Old 07-14-2003, 08:16 PM
that guy

CHIMNEY is an unknown quantity at this point
it was the first show we ever put together. i just want to say thanks for the people who showed up. mad shout outs to the teams ( pbr, pob, vmc, eric from stunters.com and his team mates matt aka furredr1 , terra haters, d-aces, thew 1096, the chi-town groups ) sorry if i forgot some long *** day. thanks digidy for getting on the mic a little wish it was more. last head count was 1600 people not bad for a first show in F*ckin Wisconsin ( state sucks ) and mad thanks to shugga and babee.
thanks to the stone brothers and foto waiting on the pics and video
Old 07-14-2003, 10:47 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person
yeah, the show was PIMP....congrats to matt for taking the amateur division....it was sweet ridin with you and your crew fri and sat....

could have used a bigger practice area.....entry fees were kinda high(nice payouts though) but other than that it was good for a first time event...hope you guys are planning on having another one....mad props for recognizing the up and comming groups...way to keep this sport growing
Old 07-14-2003, 11:36 PM
I love all hot women!!!

Goose is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: So how was the Stuntlife show!?

Originally posted by nags
I just talked to a friend (non stunter) of mine that just got back.. He said it was alright, but that the announcer sucked ***.

How was it?

-nags

Heard the same thing..........he was no KYLE WOODS!

And their were a lot of teams there(with bikes), but that they didn't all compete.

It was more like a STUNTLIFE party with stunter friends.............a social hour.

Mixed reviews though..........

I still would've liked to have been there.

Goose
p.s. I heard Cory from D-Aces blew his motor on the TLS
Old 07-14-2003, 11:38 PM
I love all hot women!!!

Goose is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by RedlineJimmy
$40 to enter an event .

Look foward to seeing some pics though .
Wasn't STUNTWARS only $10 to enter an event.........I seem to remember paying 10 bucks to enter into the longest endo comp.........too bad I wrecked during practice and broke a clip on.

40 bucks is pretty steep though.............

Goose
Old 07-14-2003, 11:38 PM
back in the saddle again

wow, it's cool that people actually remember our name. that makes me feel like a kid on christmas morning. It's just cool when the top dogs remember names from us little guys.

terre haters will come out and support any team that puts on a show! I'm glad to give business and come out and have a fun time like i did. I learned a lot from everyone there. A little tip here and a little there. All the guys were probably like "why does this kid on the orange bike keep bugging me"

anyways, cbr, it was nice to meet you. You took me by surprise when you came up and asked where my sliders went. You did great in freestyle andi can't wait until another comp to hang out again.
Old 07-14-2003, 11:55 PM

BVRider1 is an unknown quantity at this point
$$

How much was the payout for an event? Had to be a lot for $40 to play
Old 07-14-2003, 11:57 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person
binder...you had a good freestyle placing too...nice job man....you got the accrobatics down....i am one of those guys that would rather see accrobatics fly down the road like a mullet from the 80's....can't stand practicing **** that i don't enjoy doing...anyways....yeah..........

goose...yeah, corey blew his tl motor GOOD!! that thing was making some bad noises after the endo comp....should be interesting to see what he does for a bike now...
Old 07-15-2003, 12:31 AM

parker346 is an unknown quantity at this point
CBR was the practice road cool for you guys on fri?
Old 07-15-2003, 12:32 AM

parker346 is an unknown quantity at this point
im trying to get everyones opinion on it so we can either make it possible again or find somewhere else.
Old 07-15-2003, 12:40 AM
back in the saddle again

thanks cbr, i have some more acrobatics but my skitchin was thrown off by teh sticky drag strip....i didn't exactly want to get ripped off my bike in front of everyone. i try to do what i can that makes people go crazy and a lot of spectators seem to like the acrobatics.

who knows, maybe i'll bust out a back flip on the bike *wink* never know what might come up by the end of the summer...not that anyone is practicing
Old 07-15-2003, 01:01 AM
HiZ

HiZ is a decent person
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BABEE
[B]Thank you to everyone that came out. I was up in that tower most of the day telling that announcer what the tricks were [QUOTE]

We could hear you in the backgroung once and a while!

I thought the show was pretty sweet, but I wish that there was a spot that all the people would have been able to stand around and say what's up I'm from stuntlife and what not. It seems like that were alot of people that were there. It was hard to figure out who was who.
the announcer was a pain in the *** for real my ears were bleeding. I have some footage if you want to hear it I can send you some clips. because I LIKE IT! when that mad man was doin the 12'r

HA! It was a good time and I would like to see it again

endo comp should have been on the return road in front of the track not on the track.

anyway that was my 2 cents.
Old 07-15-2003, 01:03 AM

MATT L is a decent person
Hey Parker, the practice spot was pretty sweet, plenty of real estate( sorry still have that announcers voice in my head), i'm just glad you guys regulated on those fools doin 100+mph wheelies up and down with their helmets strapped on the back of the bike....I thought we were gonna have to shovel them off the pavement......you would think people would learn after having a one wicked tankslapper with no gear, but these guys had like 3 or 4 and were still goin at it....but yeah, thanks for hookin up that spot guys, alot of fun

Later
Old 07-15-2003, 01:21 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

bill parr is an unknown quantity at this point
YEAH, WE ARE GOING TO TRY AND GET THAT SPOT FOR YOU GUYS EVERY YEAR. WE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE KINDA NICE FOR YOU GUYS TO BE ABLE TO GO OUT AND JUST HAVE FUN WITH IT NO PRESSURE THE DAY B4. LET US KNOW AND WE WILL HOOK IT UP AGAIN. SEEMS LIKE NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO YOUR ALWAYS GONNA HAVE A COUPLE OF SQUIDS THAT JUST WANNA LOOK COOL AND DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE. SORRY ABOUT THAT.
Old 07-15-2003, 01:30 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold
Re: like whoa

Originally posted by Gimix
Dude, YOU were the one with more combos than McDonalds. I was trying and trying to find you and find out who you were. Hell, I'm glad you came.
You gotta get ahold of DLish on here and get in the Midwest Mulisha video. You got some sick ****. We need to hook up some time. Give me a haula.
Old 07-15-2003, 01:35 AM

jseese is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by nags
damn, I woulda got all the way there and wouldnt have entered ****

But there was a decent payout, last results from stuntwars I saw it was 150.00 for first place in the comps. They were giving away 8 grand in cash prizes. Granted 10.00 for stuntwars is cool and all but I dont think 40.00 is bad either. It waaayyyy cheaper then roadraces thats for sure.
Old 07-15-2003, 07:13 AM
Regular StuntLifer

BrynBaily is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by binder929rr
thanks cbr, i have some more acrobatics but my skitchin was thrown off by teh sticky drag strip....i didn't exactly want to get ripped off my bike in front of everyone. i try to do what i can that makes people go crazy and a lot of spectators seem to like the acrobatics.

who knows, maybe i'll bust out a back flip on the bike *wink* never know what might come up by the end of the summer...not that anyone is practicing
Def. likin them acrobatics:YEAHvery impressive!!! Can't wait to see what your roll out with next!!

Quick Reply: So how was the Stuntlife show!?