Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	25771  
Old 07-14-2003, 08:45 AM

X-Rated has a little shameless behaviour in the past
any sites with pix yet?
Old 07-14-2003, 08:55 AM
Regular StuntLifer

BrynBaily is an unknown quantity at this point
Yea that announcer had me goin too, every 3rd word was somethin about realistate, makin or cuttin cookies or callin the Spinderella a Cinderella
Old 07-14-2003, 09:20 AM

ftrain is a decent person
Originally posted by underzen
I wonder what happened to him..i'm sure I will hear about it when he gets home..

maybe he couldn't leave the clam chowder up at chaunceys place..
The clam chowder is for winter, Summer is all about the Maine lobster ???

Last I heard Kyle and Chauency were just having way to much fun riding dirt in Maine.
Old 07-14-2003, 11:18 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

BABEE is an unknown quantity at this point
Thank you to everyone that came out. I was up in that tower most of the day telling that announcer what the tricks were but from where we were standing it was hard to do cause I only had a top view <---Sorry if I didn't get them all right and yes, he was really annoying, you try standing with him all day yelling "WHAT A MADMAN" "He's covering alot of real estate!" "Into an ENNNNNNDOOOOOOOUUUUUGGGGHHHHHHH" We would have been able to pay Kyle, but being the gangsta that he is, some stuff had come up that had to be taken care of.

All in all, I want to thank all the riders for coming out and participating in the event. This was the first time around and I am sure that next time will be even better. Didn't have as many participants as we would have liked, which totally messed up the schedule but I thought it ran pretty smooth for the most part. As for the seats and the view.... I would have been happy with people near the track, but The Grove is VERY concious about Insurance issues, maybe a little too much, but I had a good time.

I was trying to get the announcer to say Wheel Stand, just for entertainments sake, got him to do it once. The whole Cookie thing, LOL when I heard him say that I thought I was going to pee my pants. WHAT A MADMAN!!!!!

Thank you everyone for coming out and supporting the event and the riders!!!!

I am sure the results will be posted here shortly. Thank you again everyone and sorry if anyone didn't have a good time.
Old 07-14-2003, 11:36 AM
Regular StuntLifer

BrynBaily is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by BABEE
you try standing with him all day yelling "WHAT A MADMAN" "He's covering alot of real estate!" "Into an ENNNNNNDOOOOOOOUUUUUGGGGHHHHHHH"
Ahhhhhh.........make it stop!!! That voice sticks in my head like a really bad commercial!!lol still had a blast, you guys did great. Stuff like that doesn't come together easily!!
Old 07-14-2003, 11:53 AM

SPINE is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile

Me and the wife got back from FL and made it to the show at 7pm. Everyone was gone but there were a few people chillin and we only caught the team comp.

The announcer was pretty annoying but at least he got the crowd clapping and into it, besides how many spectators know all the names of all the tricks? The "staff" people were somewhat blocking the view but it would of been nice if that guardrail was not in the way. Oh well...

We did get to talk to Thew, Weber, Chip in the Stuntlife booth (bought a shirt!), and one of the girls from the d-Aces crew, sorry didn't ask your name. Good job by the way despite the bad luck with the bikes.

Everyone we talked to was real cool.
Good job Shugga and everyone who helped put it together!
Old 07-14-2003, 02:09 PM

Chach is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by CBOdmi
good pic
HOLY **** he is high!!

Old 07-14-2003, 02:11 PM

Chach is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by nags
Why didn't anyone go to the announcer.. slap him upside the head.. and take his mic?

are you a tough guy ??

LOL
Old 07-14-2003, 02:48 PM

MATT L is a decent person
Definately glad I went, even though the drive was 15 freakin hours....met alot of cool people, saw some sweet stunts and even came home with a nice little check (dont know how I pulled that out of my ***, lol), there was some pretty sick competitors in the amateur freestyle....cant wait to see all you MADMEN at the next comp.,

Later
Old 07-14-2003, 03:14 PM

troll is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by X-Rated
any sites with pix yet?
I've got some cropped action shots. Just a small taste from the Pro comp. We missed a lot of the others

http://www.zx6e.com/stuntpics/index.html

Since we were so far away and view so blocked, some are fuzzy/got people in the way. This is the best of the bunch.

Maybe some videos and such to come soon.

As many people were standing there filming and snapping, there ought to me lots of other good pics around. If they bother putting them out.

Troll
Old 07-14-2003, 03:17 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by Chach
are you a tough guy ??

LOL
I pretend to be on the weekends
Old 07-14-2003, 06:15 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Darkmind is a decent person
Originally posted by CBOdmi
good pic

DAMN aaron is getten high as puck!
Old 07-14-2003, 06:54 PM

MATT L is a decent person
Re: like whoa

Originally posted by Gimix
Dude, YOU were the one with more combos than McDonalds. I was trying and trying to find you and find out who you were. Hell, I'm glad you came.
You gotta get ahold of DLish on here and get in the Midwest Mulisha video. You got some sick ****. We need to hook up some time. Give me a haula.

What up Gimix....thanks for the props bro, wish we could have met.....the Midwest Mulisha vid is a sweet idea, definately gotta get in touch

Later
Old 07-14-2003, 07:06 PM

RYAN_PBZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by BABEE
Didn't have as many participants as we would have liked, which totally messed up the schedule but I thought it ran pretty smooth for the most part.

well, probally would have had more participants if it didnt cost $40 per event to enter. that was kinda high i(and many other participants) thought. not to mention the 20 that is cost to get it.

practice area could have been alot bigger too. and i understand that you need to wear helmet and jacket when you are on the track, but that was kinda haveing to wear it when you were in the practice area too.

other then that i had fun. not trying to hate on you and shugg just telling you my opinion that could have made it allot better.

the ride sunday with everyone was hella tight. had allot of fun on sunday. thats a sweet *** practice spot.
Old 07-14-2003, 07:21 PM

Paw Paw is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn! Matt won the freestyle amateur event? Congrats. I think I rode with him in Houston one weekend. Cool guy. .........But, he said he rode with Scott so how cool could he really be? lol J/K
..................Paw Paw
Old 07-14-2003, 07:35 PM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by RYAN_PBZ
well, probally would have had more participants if it didnt cost $40 per event to enter. that was kinda high i(and many other participants) thought. not to mention the 20 that is cost to get it.
$40 to enter an event .

Look foward to seeing some pics though .

Quick Reply: So how was the Stuntlife show!?