Any SI cage specials coming up?

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2009, 04:40 PM

01kwt2000 is a decent person
Any SI cage specials coming up?

i need a new cage and 12 bar anybody know if si is going to have any speacials or a group buy in the next month or so.just trying to save some money. thanks
Old 03-08-2009, 05:17 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of
Re: Any SI cage specials coming up?

Originally Posted by 01kwt2000
i need a new cage and 12 bar anybody know if si is going to have any speacials or a group buy in the next month or so.just trying to save some money. thanks
do yourself a favor and go Impaktech..they are WAY better than SI and im sure you can save a little $ buying the bar and cage together...this is what i did to an SI cage on a light drop a month after i put it on...SI did send me a replacement AND reimbursed me for shipping but it was still an inconvenience and riuned any confidence i had in the cage
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	marysville trip 049.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	221633  
Old 03-08-2009, 05:45 PM

skinnyR! is a decent person

im in if you set up a group buy
Old 03-08-2009, 08:51 PM

01kwt2000 is a decent person
SI group buy Whos interested??

Well just pmed SI to see what they think but if we get 15 to 20 people to get in i think we should have one. let me know whos in for what : cage, 12 bar(flat or round), subcage and maybe some subframes since they got them for some bikes now .
once i see what people need and how many of us are there i could see what price discount we could get.
Summers almost here so lets get on this now so were not going to sit at home on a sunny day cause your cage or subframe is broke.
PM me or just post on here ill check back tomorow and let you know what SI is thinking.
thanks
Old 03-08-2009, 09:04 PM
caballero del diablo

deanknight636 is a decent person

let me know whats up i need a 12 bar for a 06 636
Old 03-08-2009, 09:11 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by loogie
do yourself a favor and go Impaktech..they are WAY better than SI and im sure you can save a little $ buying the bar and cage together...this is what i did to an SI cage on a light drop a month after i put it on...SI did send me a replacement AND reimbursed me for shipping but it was still an inconvenience and riuned any confidence i had in the cage
Cage did its job and you got a new one for free.....sounds like a fair deal
Old 03-08-2009, 09:16 PM

JOELTAN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: SI group buy Whos interested??

Well just pmed SI to see what they think but if we get 15 to 20 people to get in i think we should have one. let me know whos in for what : cage, 12 bar(flat or round), subcage and maybe some subframes since they got them for some bikes now .
once i see what people need and how many of us are there i could see what price discount we could get.
Summers almost here so lets get on this now so were not going to sit at home on a sunny day cause your cage or subframe is broke.
PM me or just post on here ill check back tomorow and let you know what SI is thinking.
thanks

honestly man, i wouldnt buy anything from them, thats kewl they sent you a replacement, but what happens the next time when you bend the area around motor mount, and cant get your cage off and have to cut it. they gonna send you a new one, if you have the ability make your own, i made mine out of 1 5/8 ss40 pipe. love it, had may wrecks and this thing holds up, i will never have another problem with trying to get a t handle in there. Also another reason, is because i was the guy they put in there brochure that was draggin the knee on the track , the put that pic in there to show how low you could go. they sent that out to all dealers about a year ago, Originally i sent them the pic so they could put in on there web site, and he asked if he could use it. I didnt know it was going to be in there for that but that was kewl. so when i called up about 6 months ago to try and get a new cage for my 636, the helper guy (not IAN) told me that what they would normally do is give free shipping or like 50 bucks off the cage but that he would need to check with Ian, about a week later i got a call back saying that at this time they are not doing any specials. Kewl Thanks SI for your help and support
Old 03-08-2009, 09:25 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mofat01
Cage did its job and you got a new one for free.....sounds like a fair deal
yes i agree,very good company to deal with....just like i said,it ruined my confidence in the cage and was an inconvenience
Old 03-08-2009, 09:42 PM

skinnyR! is a decent person

Get the price on thr discount cuz I am impatient and am not gonna wait that long for a cage
Old 03-08-2009, 09:59 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

let me know, i'll buy a cage for a 04 636
Old 03-08-2009, 10:01 PM
Sex On Wheelz

muney is a decent person

Originally Posted by DJ KO
let me know, i'll buy a cage for a 04 636
didnt u just sell a si cage int he classified section?
Old 03-08-2009, 10:01 PM
Sex On Wheelz

muney is a decent person

PS: Add me in for a 03 zx6rr cage!
Old 03-08-2009, 10:43 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

yea just sold mine. pick'n one up for a buddy who got a 04 636 today
Old 03-10-2009, 01:16 AM

killswitch12283 can only hope to improve

need cage, subcage, and roundbar 06 636 im in
Old 03-10-2009, 10:48 AM

cbr717 is a decent person

My buddy needs a cage for a 07 gsxr 600
Old 03-10-2009, 11:28 AM

Dilts646 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cbr717
My buddy needs a cage for a 07 gsxr 600
Impaktech is the way to go for the GSXR.
Old 03-10-2009, 11:49 AM
www.stuntbikestore.com

SBS Pez is a decent person

^^ why?
Old 05-03-2009, 01:52 AM

PeterNoggin is a decent person

is this going to come up again